[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

dunno why he didnt have shirtless scenes,he said he bulked/work out for role ri jeong hyeok in couch talk the swoon.

Yeah I saw their couch talk , that’s why I was excited for his scenes especially when we were fooled by the screenwriters when Ri Jeong Hyuk came to SK and stayed at Seri’s house we all thought that we gonna have a bed scene or a shower scene :smirk:.... But nothing :bawling:.

Them I have hope again since KJH had a shirtless scene I thought that HB would have, but nothing again :heartbreak:.

11 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

yeah son ye jin lucky to have that broad shoulders,just like ending hyun bin can kiss easily just look down to yejin with that tall figure and big body lol.

Omg , don’t even remember me. This scene above when RJH almost pressed his body against Seri’s body on the wall , Jesus I wasn’t thinking right on that moment :joy: :

About “The Swoon” vídeos (the couch talk specific) we could see how big HB’s body it’s when he’s close to SYJ petite frame.

Spoiler

Omo @ChunSungIm you’re so mean, you posted those breathtaking pics of HB’S body, you let me imagine things that I shouldn’t :joy: (sorry guys I’m human too).

Once again the screenwriters fooled us, I think they told to HB : “Say on the interviews that u bulked up a looot , so  the fans will expect a shirtless scene but guess what? We won’t give to them :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

10 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Yeah I saw their couch talk , that’s why I was excited for his scenes especially when we were fooled by the screenwriters when Ri Jeong Hyuk came to SK and stayed at Seri’s house we all thought that we gonna have a bed scene or a shower scene :smirk:.... But nothing :bawling:.

Them I have hope again since KJH had a shirtless scene I thought that HB would have, but nothing again :heartbreak:.

Who knows maybe his best friend didn't allow it since it's supposedly meant for her eyes only. Probably they had a talk about it before. Who knows... Haha~ 

• LOL 17

16 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Who knows maybe his best friend didn't allow it since it's supposedly meant for her eyes only. Probably they had a talk about it before. Who knows... Haha~ 

I was thinking the same, if it’s this the case I totally support and (kind of ) forgive not having a shirtless scene :joy:.

His bestie would’ve like that the whole audience saw her bff body, what a good and caring friend that HB has. She was worried about him, and that seeing his shirtless scene would kill ppl from an heart attack. LOL.

• LOL 15

Hello to all BinJin shippers, HB, and SYJ fans respectively. I am a frequent lurker here on this thread though I have never gotten to making an account. I cannot help but react to certain posts bringing up HB's ex. If you are new here, my best advice is do backread the comments. I know it's  a lot, but I assure you that you will gain a better perspective of our BinJin shipping paradise. My warning, though, it will be one helluva ride of ups and down, so brace your shipper hearts. I remember once a poster here said that shipping is not for the fainthearted. I think you will get all the answers for every imaginable questions or doubts you might have. As to whether you will get more doubts or cement your belief that BinJin is real, it is up to you, but like what I said backreading will help you gain a better perspective. Yes there's the part explaining about the ex's trip to Switzerland. I do not mean to offend, but let us not bring up the exes because really, they're from the past and therefore, irrelevant. Also, the moment an ex is brought up, doubts will soon arise, and usually these paint an unpleasant image for both SYJ and HB, especially HB. Some points to consider:

1. He admitted his relationship and breakup with the person, and so officially, they are no more.

2. We have seen how HB has acted wih SYJ. Dating or not, it is a fact that they have been very close. What we have witnessed are not for publicity. If the ex and HB got back together in between, imagine how you are painting HB as a fake and richard simmons which he most certainly is not. That goes also for SYJ. I mean come on guys HB and SYJ are both A list celebrities with huge followings. They do not need to create a scenario for PR. 

As you will probably expect too, we will have a long drought post CLOY. That's plenty of time to wallow in doubts, but if you trust the grocery and all the sparks that have flown between the two, your shipper heart will remain true. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Just found something and I just wanna believe it is coincidence. Let me calm myself first. This is not good for my heart. I regret For getting into detective mode. :bawling:

for now let me hump this mantra #ingroceryshoppingwetrust 

@liltash85

@queenie

I saw it too.    YJ is so beautiful, talented and natural so not surprises HB faces lots of competitors!  and prehaps this was one of them who go all the way there at the same time to meet her.  Its just my DRAMA THOUGHTS!!!

Whiles it shld be clear as day after we watched CLOY.  To me, HB is indirectly telling  us thru  CLOY that YJ is his woman - dare the guys touch her

His thumb rubbing, EXCLUSIVE hands placement on her sensitive part ( he ONLY does to YJ so far, I cant see the same in his previous drams), and the swiss french kiss and 2 uncall kisses which some of you here spotted in the last scenes are so OBVIOUS!!  . YJ is HB woman and HB is YJ man

If YJ are not comfortable with HB hand placements and passionate kisses she would have tell him.  And those NEGOTIATION, CLOY press conf, interviews, BTS are so sweet and I dont think HB fake them!!!!  Everytime when I see negatives, I would flip back to the LA grocery's, HB special hand placements and french kiss on  YJ and I am confident BINJIN ship is smooth sailing and hope to hear their marriage news soon

I am a silent reader of this thread and enjoy reading all of your posts and findings on our binjin.  keep

it up!!

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello to all BinJin shippers, HB, and SYJ fans respectively. I am a frequent lurker here on this thread though I have never gotten to making an account. I cannot help but react to certain posts bringing up HB's ex. If you are new here, my best advice is do backread the comments. I know it's  a lot, but I assure you that you will gain a better perspective of our BinJin shipping paradise. My warning, though, it will be one helluva ride of ups and down, so brace your shipper hearts. I remember once a poster here said that shipping is not for the fainthearted. I think you will get all the answers for every imaginable questions or doubts you might have. As to whether you will get more doubts or cement your belief that BinJin is real, it is up to you, but like what I said backreading will help you gain a better perspective. Yes there's the part explaining about the ex's trip to Switzerland. I do not mean to offend, but let us not bring up the exes because really, they're from the past and therefore, irrelevant. Also, the moment an ex is brought up, doubts will soon arise, and usually these paint an unpleasant image for both SYJ and HB, especially HB. Some points to consider:

1. He admitted his relationship and breakup with the person, and so officially, they are no more.

2. We have seen how HB has acted wih SYJ. Dating or not, it is a fact that they have been very close. What we have witnessed are not for publicity. If the ex and HB got back together in between, imagine how you are painting HB as a fake and richard simmons which he most certainly is not. That goes also for SYJ. I mean come on guys HB and SYJ are both A list celebrities with huge followings. They do not need to create a scenario for PR. 

As you will probably expect too, we will have a long drought post CLOY. That's plenty of time to wallow in doubts, but if you trust the grocery and all the sparks that have flown between the two, your shipper heart will remain true. 

50 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

the one that show hyun bin skin only this scene 

At around 00:52** when he starts removing his jacket, you can actually see the outline of his pecs, and god aint that a pretty sight :love:

The entire cloy fandom would've probably died at the sight of him shirtless tbh haha it's just too much to even comprehend

Just realized how bad cloy actually is at fanservice? Lol like lack of kisses, shirtless HB, no special ep despite being so popular. What gives? <_< haha

Edit: his body in that Rampant clip is so good!!! The annoying thing is, his body in cloy is even bigger than during his Rampant body :tired:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

10 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Just realized how bad cloy actually is at fanservice? Lol like lack of kisses, shirtless HB, no special ep despite being so popular. What gives? <_< haha

@rookiehistorianABI'm not ready if its really happen OMG!  even with the minimum kiss i had brace myself to say "its okay.. you're not intruder" but still shy and blushing after seing it.. huhu

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

@liltash85

@queenie

I saw it too.    YJ is so beautiful, talented and natural so not surprises HB faces lots of competitors!  and prehaps this was one of them who go all the way there at the same time to meet her.  Its just my DRAMA THOUGHTS!!!

Whiles it shld be clear as day after we watched CLOY.  To me, HB is indirectly telling  us thru  CLOY that YJ is his woman - dare the guys touch her

His thumb rubbing, EXCLUSIVE hands placement on her sensitive part ( he ONLY does to YJ so far, I cant see the same in his previous drams), and the swiss french kiss and 2 uncall kisses which some of you here spotted in the last scenes are so OBVIOUS!!  . YJ is HB woman and HB is YJ man

If YJ are not comfortable with HB hand placements and passionate kisses she would have tell him.  And those NEGOTIATION, CLOY press conf, interviews, BTS are so sweet and I dont think HB fake them!!!!  Everytime when I see negatives, I would flip back to the LA grocery's, HB special hand placements and french kiss on  YJ and I am confident BINJIN ship is smooth sailing and hope to hear their marriage news soon

I am a silent reader of this thread and enjoy reading all of your posts and findings on our binjin.  keep

it up!!

Hi, who is the guy you are referring to? Im so curious..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Just found something and I just wanna believe it is coincidence. Let me calm myself first. This is not good for my heart. I regret For getting into detective mode. :bawling:

for now let me hump this mantra #ingroceryshoppingwetrust 

HB and YJ already filmed TN before SiTR...  do the math guys... HB or JHI??? :tounge_wink: I rest my case.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Seriously,

If anyone wants to find out about all exes (rumored or otherwise), please head to the actors own personal thread.

And I realise Hyun Bin doesn't have his own thread. Maybe someone can restart his thread and talk about all his past dramas, movies and relationships there.

Sorry that I may sound harsh but this is a shipping thread.

I have been  in a few shipping threads and this is the first time where I see posts discussing their past relationships (or possible relationships with other people) and drag the whole mood down.

I understand if the posts are about how different HB or SYJ is together compared with their past co-leads but to the point whereby you look at their past relationships as a sign they are not meant to be?

Unless I see a photo of HB grocery shopping with his ex or any other woman, then this ship sails on! Let's keep shopping!

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

I think that HB thumb rubbing is a habit.  I saw it in one ig post weeks ago that he was thumb rubbing HJW and HJM in his previous dramas. anyone notices it in his previous dramas.  Its the hand placement and the french kiss that make YJ special.  My weak heart WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT if he did these 2 specials things he did on YJ in his future dramas to other actresses!!  haha he better stay away fm rom dramas & movies!!!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Redtomato said:

Hi, who is the guy you are referring to? Im so curious..

Jung Hae In - Son Ye Jin costar in Some Thing In The Rain.
He seems to have a crush on YJ, coincidently visited LA on 24th Jan 2019 & also sent a food truck to YJ at Crash Landing On You shooting location. 

• Like 1