[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Sweet Citron said:

Son Ye Jin got embarrassed when the singer/ MC  was teasing her. (Don't know what he sang/ talked)

Go So tried to protect her though! 

This was during the 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards in December 2009. Ye-Jin (last year’s best actress winner) attended as a presenter with Go Soo (her co-star in movie White Night; his 1st work after completing military service). They sat in the 2nd row together; JYP (Park Jin-young) came down the stage and sang parts of his old classic ‘Honey’ to Ye-Jin. Lol. She was dying of embarrassment, Go Soo ‘saved her’. 

Translated lyrics of the song ‘Honey’

https://lyricsfever.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/park-jin-young-박진영-honey/

clearer clip (about 3:00)

It was so cute. It was reported that “After the Blue Dragon Movie Awards Ceremony was over, Korea’s internet was filled with fans chanting that Son Ye-Jin and Go Soo should be in love.”

https://blog.naver.com/me_dew/100200364191

Baeksang Arts Awards 2003
Ye-Jin appeared on the stage 3 times:
(1) Presenter with Ahn Jae-wook
(2) Won Best New Actress (The Classic).
(3) Sang song from ”Lover’s Concerto” @4:05

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, charray said:

It being 29th Feb today, there is a hashtag on the next 29th Feb in 4 years time in Weibo.

It is  quite touching to see quite a number of Weibo posts from the couple shipper fans wishing to see Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin being happily married to each other with their own beautiful family and kids at the next 29th Feb which is in 4 years time. Same here. 

That is such a sweet thought - fingers crosser :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, emint2020 said:

Lee Jung Hyun (LJH) - one of her best friends said that Son Ye-jin even came with LJH on her honeymoon. Because LJH' s wedding was on 8th April 2019. So I guess her honeymoon may occur in April or May 2019. At that time, Hyun Bin' s schedule was free (Correct me if I' m wrong, please). Do you think that she went to LJH' s honeymoon alone? LOL

The honeymoon must have been at the begining of july  or earlier until 10 of july ( according to Lee Jung Hyun instagram.

They went what it seemed like to Maldives.

Hahaha maybe HB got his tan there for the role of RJH:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

EDIT: ignore this post lmao i was not sane when i posted this its way too late at night

i dont mean to be a downer but i saw comments which said that the sweetness in behind the scenes could be all for show :(

somebody gave the example of 1:55 in this video where binnie immediately changed his expression after the sweet scene of them on the hospital bed :(

what do you guys think (at the end of the day its still #ingrocerywetrust but i need reassurance hahah)

Edited by ineedalife
  • Unamused 6
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Redtomato said:

Hi everyone, i was jus wondering if they started dating during nego promotion period, why would they accept to act together in CLOY? Cos nv bfor not that i know of, any dating celebrity accept to act in the same drama. They have been denying the relationship and if they act together in the same drama, they will have more dating rumour? I am very excited knowing that they might already be in a relationship now, but this is what left me wondering. Hope anyone can answer my curiosity..thank you :)

I think because dating rumor aside, HB really admires SYJ's acting skills which he has been talking about that so many times. He doesn't praise her out of politeness, he truly means it. Her acting capability and chemistry kinda upgrade his acting to another level. Tbh, though I know that HB is a great actor but when I watch MOTA, Hyde Jykell Me again after watching CLOY, I realize there was almost no chemistry between him and previous actresses, only acting techniques. So I think when HB act with SYJ in Negotiation he was fascinated how talented SYJ is, but it is just an action movie and he wants more. Then came CLOY. They apparently fell in love along the way but even if they're not dating, I think HB still desires for a talented partner like SYJ.

• Like 14
  • Love 5

@ineedalife

Hi there. I don't think it's for show. They're trying to get the media off their backs for dating rumors remember? Their agencies have been hell bent on making their rumors go away with denials. 

Tbh they could've done a lot of things for show. In SYJ's past PC, she held hands with her co-star for pictures, even encouraging dating questions, asking her co-star if he likes her. They're doing the complete opposite of fanservice. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

8 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

If was really just for the show HB would’ve had behaved the same way in all his past romantic projects. And we all had see how distance from his previous partners he was. The only one that he was sweeter like he’s with Yejin it was his past gf (we all know who she’s , I’ll not mention her name since this isn’t important).

This kind of ppl will always exist, the haters always will gonna left those kind of comments. They did the same when HB and SYJ was doing “The Negotiation” promotions, they said that was just to catch more viewers, and they couldn’t explain why SYJ and HB was doing grocery shopping together in another country in the other side of the world if was just for entertainment.

Fir me in fact, this bts of them was one the most sweetest and pleasure to watch : HB even did a dirty joke about the bed, and he wanted to interlocking his hands with Yejin, and when she accepted was clearly in his face how amused and happy he was (he couldn’t hide and control his expressions)

At the 1:55 that u mentioned I didn’t saw nothing wrong with his face expression, he even smiled to Yejin , he just put a “serious face” when he looked to the crew that was on set, he didn’t direction this look for her. And on the next frame he was even teasing Yejin asking her why she was laughing (and on the end of the video both were talking freely and happily to each other).

Serious, seems like every day in this forum page is another drama day.

Pls forgot and ignore those hate comments ‘cause they’re so unhappy with their lives that they need to left other ppl unhappy as well to feeling better.

We already have so much actions from them, it’s clearly as the day that they have chemistry and mutual attraction, so just focus on the positives things pls :wub:.

And remember that here it’s a Shipper page ;) .

I agree, I don't see anything wrong with them changing expression. I myself can never be 100% smiling, being sweet and happy around my bf, so why should they. Being gorgeous they are, HB and SYJ are still human. And most importantly, the BTS capture moment when they are working, not on a date. If you have a mirror at your working desk, you will realize how ugly and stressful you are while working :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

37 minutes ago, ineedalife said:

i dont mean to be a downer but i saw comments which said that the sweetness in behind the scenes could be all for show :(

somebody gave the example of 1:55 in this video where binnie immediately changed his expression after the sweet scene of them on the hospital bed :(

what do you guys think (at the end of the day its still #ingrocerywetrust but i need reassurance hahah)

It can been seen both ways. The BTS (for all dramas) could be:

Exhibit A: All for show, to promote and stir up more popularity/ viewers to watch the drama. 

Exhibit B: Edit carefully so only limited information are shown to the viewers. 

So, it's all up to the editors to show what they want the viewers to see.  For the CLOY case, I would say it's more leaning towards exhibit B in consideration that both HB and SYJ are the top of the A list actors and it is not necessary for them to act in BTS as well. The rumors already stirred up at the beginning of the show, they wouldn't add up any speculations from the public about their relationship to overshadow the drama. That's how I would read the scenario.  

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Compiled of various promotional activities of The Negotiation posted by Weibo account below in Weibo.Not sure if the  details are all correct so do highlight if there is any inaccuracies. 

Please go to link below.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/127768369.html?weibo_id=4476330055394922

Credit: 周囷囷呀 Weibo
28-AD52-C1-9-CC4-4641-8822-7-E9-EBFBC564

625-DAAC4-FD56-4-B48-B4-CF-3-EA2254-B8-B

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

Son Ye Jin is super beautiful.

Hyun Bin is so handsome. 

They are great actors and they had great success with other dramas or movies before CLOY. 

BUT

I find them more attractive as a couple. And I am not attracted to them individually. How weird!?
I love CLOY more than anything that they starred in before, even when their acting might not be the best they have had.

Their appearances NOW just suit each other so much that I cannot imagine anyone else be their partner in reel or real life.

When one or two people tell you a story, it might not be true. But when thousands of people are telling the same story that BinJin is real, it’s gotta be true. Right? 

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1