[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@B.MMM 01: their first rumor wasn’t the golf issue. the first one was HB visiting YJ parents in daegu:phew: in this video around 18:20 the reporter said some one commented about binnie’s trip to daegu and jinnie’s parents live there so he went there to meet them. 

the video is a report on their grocery rBumor. I think we can make another tag like #InParentsMeetingWeTrust

Binnie's trip to Daegu + Binnie's visit to Ye-Jin's parents:  Is this a hearsay or a confirmed news?   How credible is the news?  Before golfing....so it was probably after the Negotiation promotion?    If it is credible, how come there seemed to be no similar discussion in other news  outlets?   Would love to know more!!!  Thank you!  

ps:  I am very unhappy seeing people comparing the acting between Ye-Jin and Binnie (who is better, who had improved because of whom..etc.)  Please show some common courtesy for both actors in this thread.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Right its a total waste why didn't they show how impressive HB muscles are in CLOY. I think his build is also needed for his new Film he will play an NIS agent/operative maybe that's why he is maintaining his build through out the filming of CLOY.

If I’m sad for not see a shirtless Ri Jeong Hyuk(HB)? Nope. I’m devastated :bawling::

What waste of great content that sadly we will never see it :/ 

Edit : The great content :smirk: :

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Maybe just me, but I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating that HB or SYJ may have influenced the decision in picking their costar? It is what it is, speculation. No one is hating on anyone? 

This is supposed to be a fun place to share ideas. As long as it doesn't damage the actors reputation :)

I also felt like HB May have suggested SYJ for the part as he kept on mentioning during the CLOY promos that it will show other side of YJ... meaning her fun, cute, and charming side that only people who are close to her knows... YJ does not really do dramas as often, so I have a feeling she did CLOY due to HB... just my opinion! I feel like YJ seems to prefer movies because it’s a shorter commitment and does not take most of the year to prep and shoot.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

Any chance that there’s a Korean lurking in this forum who can enlighten us about BinJin’s real score? I know people say that it’s an open secret in Korea that they are dating but I would like to get an ~inside scoop~ 

Did someone really see HB visit Daegu?? Wow, that’s very nice of him! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jennymlpy said:

press: since you two are good friends,

i dunno but every time i hear or read “good friends” it just makes me laugh.

Because no one believes you two!!! Nice try for the cover-up tho.

also BinJin’s “tap on the back hug” :joy: it’s too scripted for me. Like I imagine them saying, “yeah, lets do that buddy hug with tap on the back so they wont suspect us dating.” 

(I remember the fist bump on songsong couple) don't fight me on this. :tounge_wink:

Too late for that BinJin. No one bought it.  We already saw everything as clear as the day. :heart: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, B.MMM said:

Hi friends~~
I want to share some proves about our BinJin :D

01: their first rumor wasn’t the golf issue. the first one was HB visiting YJ parents in daegu:phew: in this video around 18:20 the reporter said some one commented about binnie’s trip to daegu and jinnie’s parents live there so he went there to meet them. 

the video is a report on their grocery rumor. I think we can make another tag like #InParentsMeetingWeTrust :joy:

Can you translate that little part word by word?  

03: A naver blog id posted about them on 12.sep.2018;

she said her friend working on ent industry and he/she said this two will marry. and then after the news of meeting the parents of YJ she posted that she said it in the past and again she wrote they will marry.

So on 12/sept 2018 a person said that these two will marry. Even before the rumors

Does that mean they were already dating during the TN promo or before?

Also how trustwothy is that blog

04: they met the parents and the meeting with HB’s friend; all of you know about the parents but no one mentioned the meeting with binnie’s marine sonbae:phew:

on 9 jan 2019 someone in naverblog posted about BinJin and said on 08 she saw binjin with lee jinwoo. maybe you don’t know who is lee jin woo so i want to say in past times i heard about him. he is binni’s marine sonbae. 

In LA?  So both of them had a meeting with that friend.? Is he working in the same industry. ?

Possible Best man spotted:D

Yoona in one of her IV said she talk with YJ onnie about acting so much. (and you think her next sentence was about WHO??) she said i do the same with HB oppa too:D (I just want to know why two of them, in their movie she seemed to be more friendly with YHJ so she could talk about him but no it’s always about BinJin:D:wub:)

i didnt undestant that part. How is HB involved in that discussion? Please explain 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Sianna said:

Binnie's trip to Daegu + Binnie's visit to Ye-Jin's parents:  Is this a hearsay or a confirmed news?   How credible is the news?  Before golfing....so it was probably after the Negotiation promotion?    If it is credible, how come there seemed to be no similar discussion in other news  outlets?   Would love to know more!!!  Thank you!  

if you watch the news progs about binjin dating news in 2019 you will see so much things. those are so good. the korean reporters and mcs all believe they are together:joy:

in that YT link you can see binnie’s trip to daegu rumor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Can you translate that little part word by word? 

it says “you know the family of YJ lives in Daegu, a few times ago there was a rumor that HB-shi was traveled to Daegu, so is it(the dating issue) really true?!”

25 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Does that mean they were already dating during the TN promo or before?

Also how trustwothy is that blog

In my opinion they started dating before TN promo in early 2018 maybe. 

all the news comes out from that naver blog. koreans share they thoughts through this platform, almost all the binjin rumors except the grocery came out from naverblog. 

30 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

i didnt undestant that part. How is HB involved in that discussion? Please explain

Yoona is YJ’s friend and she also was the actress of HB’s movie confidential assignment. She is a little close to binnie too, but in the movie she was so close to YHJ(other actor of movie). in one of the IVs yoona talked about the sonbaes who she talk with about acting. she talked about some actresses(all of them are YJ’s close friends) and at last she said” I talk with YJ onnie about acting.” and then out of the blue she said I do the same with HB oppa too. :D 

If i knew how too add images to my post, I could add the screen shot of this IV cause i don’t have the exact link.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

Son Ye Jin despite being a top star in films, is not exactly a bankable drama star. Except for Pretty Noona which saw moderate success in ratings (though critically acclaimed), her past dramas just did not rate well. In Korea she is known as a competent and acclaimed film actress rather than a power commercial star.  Her CFs and brand endorsements are a clear indication of this.  I seriously doubt she would have been the first choice for Park Ji Eun if not for Hyun Bins recommendation

I don't think there is a difference in film stars/drama stars in korea, if you're a star you're a star especially the highest tier stars like SYJ. Her dramas do well after their initial run. Yoona's drama with Jang geun seuk didn't do great in korea but sold internationally really well.

Yejin was paid the highest rate per episode for SITR for an actress and even actors like Park Seo Joon so I do disagree she's not a bankable drama star.

HB after army had some not huge successes but he had two massive hits in 2017 with Confidential Assignment and Swindlers, over 11 million admissions. Even if their individual projects are not blockbuster hits, HB and SYJ are at the level where even if their projects are not considered huge commercial hits/critical darlings they're highly sought after. 

CLOY is lucky to have two top tier stars plus everyone else cast did a great job and the writing was "chef's kiss".

• Like 9
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Kristen Son said:

Yejin was paid the highest rate per episode for SITR for an actress so I do disagree she's not a bankable drama star.

1 hour ago, Ambivert said:

Son Ye Jin is a big name in South Korea she doesn't need anyone's recommendation.

Agreed!

1. SYJ is one of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama with her role in SITR.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/son-ye-jin-represented-by-spackman-talent-agency-to-star-in-new-k-drama

2. Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin take No. 1 and No. 2 respectively on the list of most buzzworthy actors for the ninth week. (Good Data Corporation)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382637wpp/crash-landing-on-you-scores-top-spots-on-lists-of-most-buzzworthy-dramas-and-actors

3. Box Office Queen 

4. Most awarded wining actress

5. No. 1 Actress in Ticket Power Ranking 4IDwkc1.png

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, bin-jin said:

I think that HB thumb rubbing is a habit.  I saw it in one ig post weeks ago that he was thumb rubbing HJW and HJM in his previous dramas. anyone notices it in his previous dramas.  Its the hand placement and the french kiss that make YJ special.  My weak heart WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT if he did these 2 specials things he did on YJ in his future dramas to other actresses!!  haha he better stay away fm rom dramas & movies!!!  

I think he too do not want to part with Ri Jung Hyuk too soon. So he is taking action movie as his coming project. Well, maybe he too is not ready to have a romantic scene with another woman yet. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Thanks for sharing the vid! :)

Ooh yesss I rewatched the press con today and this point really stood out to me. They were offered roles in CLOY in what, April/May? And they both have product event together in April. Close ~friends will defo talk about it, no? Telepathy schmelepathy. Hehehe. 

Or it simpler Vocab it is called Fated. :D

they know that they were offered the same script but no one is pushing one another to accept and let just fate do the magic. ;)

• Like 4