[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 minutes ago, Elle R said:

The Medi-Heal / Manyo event was on 4.22.19. 

Thank you! :) :) I don’t even know what event was that - I only remember that both products are from the same company. 

HB has been working with Mediheal for a while, right?

ETA: Eh, I think SYJ and JHE are at most sunbae-hoobae or mentor kinda thing. Nothing much. Similar vibe as HB and PSH - though for HB and PSH, it’s more like brother-sister or uncle kinda thing lol. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

HB has been working with Mediheal for a while, right?

Yup! Hyun Bin has worked with Mediheal for 5 years. Ye-jin is the model for Ma:nyo Factory from 2019. Both of Mediheal and Ma:nyo factory are subsidiaries of L&P Cosmetics. 

23 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

one of her answer hit me until I had a dreamed that she is dating JHI last night. I cried in my dream and woke up crying.

OMG! What a nightmare! Poor you... But trust me, JHI is just one of her co-star. This never happens in real life. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

On 2/29/2020 at 3:51 AM, AnnieCheesecake said:

Actually I still wanted that HB and SYJ had kissed more but , we can’t change the past (unfortunately :/)
Edit: How I wish that the “spirit” of Yoon Eun Hye kisser was on Yejin when she was kissing HB. I was almost screaming ‘cause they weren’t kissing properly, I was like : “C’mon kiss him, kiss him for god’s sake” :joy:.

I knoooooow rite, SYJ was really holding it back for all the kisses in cloy, I was like commooooon give him/us a good kiss we all deserve. He did a good job, I would say HB did consistently good job when it comes to kiss in each of his drama. So yes, I will still be looking for all of his projects in the future hahah.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I may have prejudice on hyun bin as a loyal boyfriend to son ye jin but then again it is still my fervent hope that they will end up together ...and I hope they would make the announcement before the year ends

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

I knoooooow rite, SYJ was really holding it back for all the kisses in cloy, I was like commooooon give him/us a good kiss we all deserve. He did a good job, I would say HB did consistently good job when it comes to kiss in each of his drama. So yes, I will still be looking for all of his projects in the future hahah.

Is it another telling sign that they are a real couple which is why Ye Jin is holding back? Because they are a real couple, kissing on screen feels like kissing your boyfriend in front of everyone? Or is she the same with all co stars when it comes to kisses? Does Ye Jin do such deep kisses with other co stars without problem previously? 

Filming halted temporarily on the set of Hibyemum. I think CLOY production team is fortunate to have completed filming and airing mid Feb before the COVID-19 situation escalated. 

• Insightful 1

so sad with coronavirus. 

re: syj holding back in the kissing scene, it's more her character. she gave us a great kiss in the finale so I'm good.I also loved RJH's eyes in that hospital kiss scene, that was so hot. I do wish we had a proper love scene though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Watch: Super Junior’s Sungmin Sings Dreamy Cover Of “Crash Landing On You” OST Tracks

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385751wpp/watch-super-juniors-sungmin-sings-dreamy-cover-of-crash-landing-on-you-ost-tracks

I may sound weird but I  found his cover better than IU's original version of "I give you my heart".Earlier I didn't like this track that much but now  I think I need to download this cover video.I think I may have preferred a male voice for this song and thats why I like this cover more.

Also,while the drama was airing ,I was not that much of a fan  of Baek Yerin's "Here I m". Of course I had my biases from CLOY's osts., but it was not until the last episode that I began to admire this amazing piece.Whenever I hear this song, it leaves a deep impression on me, I get reminded of their heavenly meet up at the paragliding  scene against the beautiful swiss backdrop. Baek Yerin's amazing voice stirs up my heart everytime I hear this song.Nowadays I repeatedly keep on listening to this song. And regarding the cover ,SJ's Sungmin did a great job but I still found Yerin's one better.No body can sing this song better than her. 

Although all the tracks are amazing,my other favs from cloy are "'But it's destiny"',"Sunset"',"'Photo of my mind"' and "'Let us go"'.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

OMG guys my mind is too preoccupied with them. I read about someone posted said SYJ even being rumored with Jung Hae In before. (i don't watch the drama hence Idk) and then I googled about the rumors to read her asnwer....

I’m a fan of SYJ for a some years now and I had watched SITR. U don’t need to get worried about ‘cause when the rumors came out she had denied herself and even joked about it. When they were asked again on a presscon (if I’m not wrong)  she joked again and asked JHI to asked himself the question. On a interview that he did he talked about the dating rumors and he let clearly (on a polite way ofc) that he was just doing his job and that was just him acting :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1176873wpp/jung-hae-responds-dating-rumors-son-ye-jin
( I couldn’t let the article appear here so u need to access the link to read ) but in some part of the interview he wrote this :

“People don’t ask me, ‘Are you dating?’ They ask, ‘You’re dating, right?’ or they say, ‘I heard you’re dating,’ without beating around the bush.”

When asked about the possibility of a real-life relationship between the two co-stars, Son Ye Jin evasively replied, “I’d like Jung Hae In to answer that question [instead].”

Jung Hae In similarly reported that he was besieged with questions about the nature of their relationship. He commented, “People around me keep saying, ‘Why don’t you two date?’ and ‘If you two date, I’ll support you.’ [Ye Jin] noona and I have even talked about it.”

“However,” he said, “what we filmed was a drama and not a documentary. It was all fiction and lies. In spite of that, I tried to act with sincerity in every moment, and [the reactions we received] made me think that my sincerity had been successfully conveyed to some degree.”

(The part that I wrote up was from the article that I put the link)

Why are u concerned about smth from almost 3 years ago? They had denied and after I saw how SYJ and HB interacted I’m pretty sure that’s nothing btw SYJ and JHI (in fact after that I saw how HB and SYJ acted with each other I see the relationship of SYJ and JHI more like a sunbae and hoobae.

So relax, everything it’s okay ;)

ps: And like I always say if SYJ or HB was already on a relationship with someone else, the way that both interacts when they’re  together and the gazes that they gave towards each other, would be extremely rude towards their real life partners don’t u think? Especially knowing that HB don’t usually do that with any co-star (mainly when he’s already dating).Ppl that are already on a relationship don’t behave like that with their co-stars or friends.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 5

3 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I knoooooow rite, SYJ was really holding it back for all the kisses in cloy, I was like commooooon give him/us a good kiss we all deserve. He did a good job, I would say HB did consistently good job when it comes to kiss in each of his drama. So yes, I will still be looking for all of his projects in the future hahah

2 hours ago, charray said:

Is it another telling sign that they are a real couple which is why Ye Jin is holding back? Because they are a real couple, kissing on screen feels like kissing your boyfriend in front of everyone? Or is she the same with all co stars when it comes to kisses? Does Ye Jin do such deep kisses with other co stars without problem previously? 

Until now I just have see more “free” and “deep” kisses of Yejin on her movies, but even then she doesn’t kiss that deeper like some actors would’ve do it. 
The most “deeper” kisses that I’ve saw from her on dramas was on SMITR and one on “Personal Taste” she didn’t kissed deeper on those dramas BUT she wasn’t holding back so much.

That's why I believe there’s smth going on btw HB and SYJ ,’ cause even knowing tha she acted on that way on kiss scene , that she doesn’t kisses very “passionately” her partners,she never had hold back that much bf4, and I notice in all the kisses with HB seems like they wanna go deeper and passionate (especially the kiss from the military border line form ep 9) I had saw on the bts that was a decent kiss and they were like following the “vibes”, but then suddenly SYJ hold back again :joy: and she never did that bf4 with other partners ,so it’s suspicious no?

Love is in the air btw those two :D:wub:.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi shoppers, I have been following this thread silently for a few days or maybe a week and I am so amazed and grateful for the amount of contents and heartfelt post shared. 

CLOY is really special to me as it’s my first Korean drama after a few years. I stopped watching Korean drama a few years ago as there wasn’t any drama that I felt like watching. The last Korean drama which I loved was Yong Pal.  I like Kim Tae Hee, Joo Won and the plot but I didn’t ship them. I remembered that I didn’t finished DOTS as it just wasn’t enough to keep my interest (disclaimer: no offend to DOTS lover or Song-Song couple fan, it’s just my personal preference). 

This is the first time ever I am shipping a real life couple. I thought I was out of my mind when I am having sepanx after CLOY ended. I wasn’t able to move on to another drama and had to resort to watching BinJin interviews and CLOY BTS on YT. So imagined my surprise when I discovered this thread. This is the first time ever I have joined a forum and it’s meaningful coz it’s due to my love for BinJin. They really have amazing chemistry on screen and i hope off screen too. 

I was really disappointed when Hyun Bin’s agency denied the rumour between him and SYJ as HB had always be the first to acknowledge his past relationships.But after stumbling on this thread, the comments, heartfelt post, analysis of the videos and photos shared, my shipper’s heart came alive again. Thanks for fuelling my love for this ship. 

Frankly I had never liked HB or find him particularly good looking until CLOY. For SYJ, I find her pretty but has never been a fan of her as her only drama I have watched is Personal Taste and it did not left an impression on me. If you had asked me years ago, I wouldn’t think that they have couple look. But fast forward to 2017, they look amazingly good together and they have the absolute couple look. It must be god’s will to let them work together in Negotiation and get to know each other at this point of their life. The way HB looks at SYJ in Negotiation and CLOY PC is just so sweet and loving. My shipper’s heart is always full after watching those videos and clips on YT and on this forum thread. Once again, thanks for all the sharing, my fellow shoppers. 

My delulu mind is fervently praying that our beautiful ship will sail in time to come. 

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 12
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, boonieyo said:

I checked and there are pictures and videos of HB attending his stylist’s wedding on July 7. LJH started posting about her honeymoon on July 8, so the timeframe doesn’t really fit here. Sorry hate to be a party pooper :( Just have to be a little bit realistic. 

However!! LJH posted on July 11 that she was going back home for her movie shooting, so chances are her honeymoon started earlier around July 1/2, because I don’t think July 8-11 (4 days) is long enough for a honeymoon. So chances are HB didn’t go at all or they were both there early July or earlier to around July 6 because HB had to attend his stylist’s wedding.

actually the timeframe still fits unless there are sightings of HB in other places on July 8 onwards

• Insightful 1

The scene that we wouldn’t never be able to see on CLOY :( :

Like why did he build up his body, if we didn’t saw a shirtless HB??? I wanna proofs that he did build up, ‘cause without those shirtless scenes we don’t have 100% sure , right shoppers ? It’s just to clarify the things and to see if he did the right amount of exercise or if he exercise at all, just for a research purposes :smirk:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

If you want to compare JHI and HB, all you have to view are the body to body contacts. Though there are a handful of times when SYJ is pressed up against JHI due to the needed shots, most of the time there is a visible space between them (in hugs). Did anyone on the other hand miss SYJ pulling HB's coat belt forward? :lol:

Also, I swear JHI implied in their press conference that he has or had a gf he was in love with.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

About this Busan photo.

If I am not wrong, I'll just describe to you. [PS I did not save it so I have no copy]

It's just a photo of HB and SYJ sitting at a table with the remnants of their meal in front of them. She is wearing a black poofy jacket and both of them are smiling. (Nope, even if you zoomed in, there is no handholding or extreme PDA)

Next to SYJ was the ajumma (presumably) of the restaurant.

I assume that both of them sat for a photo together but had not agreed for it to be shared widely (we know how that works in the current world where photos spread like wildfire)

Sometimes I think it is safer for them when there are no photos so it cannot be manipulated or a narrative placed on the photos by people who were not actually there in the same place.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

????

I believe you posted before if someone wants to see the picture of HB and SYJ in Busan which Vast is talking about to take down the photo. Am I right? please correct me if I’m wrong