[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi everyone, i was jus wondering if they started dating during nego promotion period, why would they accept to act together in CLOY? Cos nv bfor not that i know of, any dating celebrity accept to act in the same drama. They have been denying the relationship and if they act together in the same drama, they will have more dating rumour? I am very excited knowing that they might already be in a relationship now, but this is what left me wondering. Hope anyone can answer my curiosity..thank you :)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Helena said:

OSEN | 2020. 02. 28. 6:44 AM

Suga (BTS), Son Ye Jin, Irene (Red Velvet) together donate for hometown Daegu

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr 
Photo = OSEN DB, SNS
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

There many different ways to call daegu,but the famous nickname is town of beautiful ladies.

EOEJ4XFU4AAdFqE?format=jpg&name=small

PSX_20200227_101001-696x522.jpg

so sad what happened in daegu. most cases are happened in daegu.

btw i see hb ex,hb connected with daegu woman.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Redtomato said:

Hi everyone, i was jus wondering if they started dating during nego promotion period, why would they accept to act together in CLOY? Cos nv bfor not that i know of, any dating celebrity accept to act in the same drama. They have been denying the relationship and if they act together in the same drama, they will have more dating rumour? I am very excited knowing that they might already be in a relationship now, but this is what left me wondering. Hope anyone can answer my curiosity..thank you :)

Hmmm if they were already dating why do a drama together and fuel more their rumors??? Reasonable question

1.The script was  too good to deny?. They are actors after all and they want to star in good dramas.

2.Perhaps to spent more time together without having to hide?

This dating timeline speculations are really a brainteaser!:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

When I’m doubt always remember this hug (skinship initiate at PUBLIC by our shy boy a.k.a loverboy CEO-nim) at the wrap up party.

An user had point out (and when I first watched the video I also noticed) that the person that was sitting in front of HYun Bin wanted to make a toast with him, but he ignored this person at hugged Son Yejin instead LMAO.

Are these two goofballs cheering / drinking water instead of beer lol?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

Hi anyone able tell if this hairstyle is the same as the vogue photoshoot with HY? It looks awefully the same to me. Tho their issue came out in September 2018. This is taken in Jan 2018. Anyone in publishing, can tell how long it takes fr photoshoot to print?

@Hyunyebinjin vogue photoshoot of BinJin was done after The Negotiation presscon Aug 9, 2018 :)

• Like 3

Netizens have also pointed out that both HB and SYJ were only drinking water during the wrap up party. I’d like to think that they have a flight to catch after the party so they couldn’t drink :P of course, that’s impossible but hey, a girl can dream, right? 

Or not a flight since there are no sightings abroad (plus the covid situation is complicated), hmm a late night date, perhaps? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Casper168 said:

Quick question shoppers, so for the first half of 2019 those two didn't do any project or filming until cloy started filming. Is that right? They were probably busy dating then:wub:.

Haha. What an instersting question! I wonder that too. 

I want to inform that SYJ had a very busy and successful  year in 2018 with 3 projects: Be with you, Something in the Rain and promotions for The Negotiation. It was easy to understand that she spent a lot of time to relax. However, it seems this is the first time her relaxation lasted so long. It may be from the beginning of Octorber 2018 (The Negotiation promotion' s ending) to 31 July 2019 (Crash On Landing You reading scripts). 10 months for relaxing. OMG! It' s not Son Ye-jin that I have known. People said that she is always working hard and she always got 2 projects each year. I have checked and it' s true. So she is so strange and silent from the end of The Negotiation' s promotion until now. She totally hide on instagram which we can find out any photos updated by her close friend.

Lee Jung Hyun (LJH) - one of her best friends said that Son Ye-jin even came with LJH on her honeymoon. Because LJH' s wedding was on 8th April 2019. So I guess her honeymoon may occur in April or May 2019. At that time, Hyun Bin' s schedule was free (Correct me if I' m wrong, please). Do you think that she went to LJH' s honeymoon alone? LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Netizens have also pointed out that both HB and SYJ were only drinking water during the wrap up party.

But I saw a pic of Yejin (with the child actors if I am not wrong) at the wrap up party and she was with a red face. So if wasn’t ‘cause of the alcohol was ‘cause of what? She was drunk of love maybe? :joy:

If it’s true that they weren’t drinking alcohol at the party maybe ‘cause that promise that Ri Jeong Hyuk made to Yoon Se-ri was in fact HB doing to SYJ as well, and that he would just drink at home (maybe mainly ‘cause of the old pics of HB drunk had emerged again so SYJ was concerned about him doing that at the wrap up party) so both of them would do “another party” at their homes with some wine or beer LOL :joy: #delulu.
Since I saw a print of a post of or forum page on twitter the last part of my comment was just a JOKE ok?

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

It being 29th Feb today, there is a hashtag on the next 29th Feb in 4 years time in Weibo.

It is  quite touching to see quite a number of Weibo posts from the couple shipper fans wishing to see Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin being happily married to each other with their own beautiful family and kids at the next 29th Feb which is in 4 years time. Same here. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, Redtomato said:

hmmm interesting

well tbh, i thought about d same thing before too...

in my country, its normal for celeb couples to have a show together, but as we all know its very different in korea.

The only possible reasons that i can come up why they accepted CLOY even if they are really dating are:

1st, just like what @Annie12 said, the script or story was too good to reject. They set aside their personal relationship & went on full Actor & Actress mode.  

2nd, they must have thought its ok to do this show together since they released an official denial of the dating rumor in Jan 2019. The media would have probably got off their backs by d time cloy starts airing.

and last one is..Reverse Psychology.

Doing CLOY together would make people think "oh i guess they're really not dating bec they agreed to be in a drama together"

But why would they want people to think that they're not dating? Simple: PRIVACY

p.s. btw its my first time here, hope yall having a good day :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 7

Ok ,I know that I already posted this pic here but I’m still dizzy by this pic of BinJin at the wrap up party :wub:. She was touching him , if all that rumors didn’t have coming since the end of the last year they didn’t need to acting all this lovey dovey just when they think that theyre off cam, they would do this actions freely like back on “The Negotiation” times , the media ruined everything :tears:.

There’s another pic,that a fan was able to do a super zoom in and we could see at least a little bit of our binjin .

I’m still hoping and expecting that someone from the party (or even Yejin) would finally upload a pic of BinJin together at the wrap up party.

• Like 9