[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I knew it!!!! ...They kissed again..

Thank you for sharing this!!! I always assumed that since it was a long and wide shot, that they were just hugging. As actors, no need to kiss right, since it was a zoomed out drone shot? Props to our co-shippers who did this zoom in shot!! My Riri/binjin heart is happy :)

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, binyeji said:

How did anyone even find this clip!!!

I don't know??. Credit to the Weibo C-fans..Must say they are amazing...

Actually I always had a doubt regarding this scene..and I felt it was ad-libbed where Riri kissed again after the cameras panned out..

However I m a technically challenged person so can't do such wonders to confirm my suspicions..Once again thanks to the C-fans. It made our day:hooray:

I don't want to dig much deeper cause I still think they were in their characters and we all know how YJ likes to improvise scenes..But it still made my heart flutter that we got some extra CLOY candies..

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

38 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I knew it!!!! ...They kissed again...:Cornykiss:..

PD nim..we need to talk..:triumph:...

..CLOY nation robbed of properly shot kiss scenes.. 

CLOY IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!:hooray2::piggydance:

Also am I seeing things or DID SHE ALSO KISS HIS HAND??? WHY WERE THESE ZOOMED OUT, i’ll never be over it :fear:

But at least it happened :ohboy2:

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

59 minutes ago, eLizza said:

#RIP replay button..:bashful:..

I may sound as a pervert but I actually counted total number of Kisses in CLOY when it ended..Oops ..it has got up by one now...The tally stands for 7 rn..:coolshades:

That is me lately on instagram. I keep replaying their kisses or every time I go to my search page on instagram one of their kisses shows up and I just keep replaying it. Then I am like what is wrong with me.. Why am I still watching this :lol: Also yay more kissing we didn't notice before 

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

I knew it!!!! ...They kissed again...:Cornykiss:..

PD nim..we need to talk..:triumph:...

..CLOY nation robbed of properly shot kiss scenes.. :smashes:..

I hate those zoomed out shots so much

Anyways..COMRADES.. enjoy...Uri Yejin is a master of AD-LIBS.. She surely suggests many innovative techniques and our whipped Ahjushhi won't complain either..:smooches2:

#RIP replay button..:bashful:..

I may sound as a pervert but I actually counted total number of Kisses in CLOY when it ended..Oops ..it has got up by one now...The tally stands for 7 rn..:coolshades:

Tried to say the exact words watching the two but can't find the right words. It's so overwhelming despite the fact that we have seen them kissed several times. The background music was so perfect!  Thanks to our shipper's eagle eyes:love:

I do agree it was BinJin and not RiRi kissing.

Goodness! Love them so much!:heart3:

• Love 10
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

@eLizza @Nenski @binyeji @itspeanutbutterjellytime @ElectricHearts

Fellow binjinians , don't forget 7 is  just onscreen , what about offscreen ( at the shooting site only )different cuts from left right center front back.

Yaaaas!!! And can I just add that I LOVE their height difference? He’s already standing on the downward slope and resting on one leg, while she is on higher ground, yet she still has to tiptoe and reach upwards to kiss him properly. Tall men are :wub:.

PS: my husband is 6 foot 1, like HB. Best feeling in the world to be a petite girl engulfed by a 6 foot something bundle of love. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 15

And they kissed again ...:Cornykiss:

We have really been cheated not having a CLoY DVD set with a treasure chest of  more unseen BTS.  Netflix ,Studio Dragon, & CLoY production team, you owe us - big time!  We're in a BinJin drought in the middle of a pandemic  - throw us some juicy bits to tide us over until the announcement confirming what we knew all along ...:gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't know why I was intensely watching their vogue shoot and I was like omg he touches her face before 2:59 mark lol :lol:

You noticed it too!?! I came across this video and I remember pointing that part out to my bff. 
My delulu self thinks that it was almost an instinctive kiss that HB caught in time. I love that smile/smirk that YJ had immediately after, it’s like she felt that and knew that they almost got caught, but they didn’t (but not really because we noticed it).

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

We have really been cheated not having a CLoY DVD set with a treasure chest of  more unseen BTS.  Netflix ,Studio Dragon, & CLoY production team, you owe us - big time!  

Like are we sure we definitely not getting it? I just find it is also too early to be working on a DVD post show? Also, just noticed someone is selling CLOY dvd on Amazon. Who is doing this? LOL! Is this even allowed? lol

@BinJin2020 they didn't look that much alike before. When you spend more time with your partner, you just generally slowly start looking more alike and pick up more of their mannerisms and stuff lol. people need to stop using "twin" thing. Every time they do something similar. It is weird LOL! I get creeps when people do the whole face on face comparison (put their photos on top of each other). I am like WHY LOL This is not necessary. You can already tell LOL! I am Chinese.. I don't look like every Chinese/Asian girl hahaa. Yes there are a lot of Asian women that have similar features lol. Babies/kids tend to look a like lol. 

@BinJinSsi it just basically made me realize how that photoshoot could make them become closer LOL! I still think they met up before August 9. They already seem too close by the time the photoshoot and interviews happened lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Well its our interpretation , just to put this out as disclaimer because mistakes were made in the past  . Its still a scene from the drama  where they act * don't shoot me im protecting both sides here* , whether it could be something like - rehearsals - told to act more natural as if their characters are finally happy and peace or they were actually naturally acting this way - we wouldn't know.

We can make assumptions and enjoy the zooming because they are beyond cute - my sis watched it casually and doesn't ship it and said they are CUTE here  , if anything this zooming on the kiss reminds me how the director decided to HAVE THEM acting so naturally while filming THE ENDING in the beginning opting with a drone where we see silhouettes and have to zoom x16 to see them happy. 

Seeing how natural the chemistry was and avoid THIS type of interactions and focus on SeRI crying EACH time she was kissing Jeong Hyuk or the fact even being in SK - exchanging rings they couldn't SHARE ONE scene happy and in love. JUST ONE. We were robbed .... and we can claim it with this evidence . Always bitter with my 2Ri being either too shy or too angsty . We can't truly win? In one movie they share ONE scene together where he dies - the other THEY ARE BEYOND CUTE but you have to ZOOM x 16 to see their silhouettes. 

If we can't have everything , at least we can have THAT one thing. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

First want to thank the CLOY Weibo fans for the latest gift and second wanted to find out if it’s just me who finds  the BTS  more romantic than the actual drama?What were u thinking dear PD-nim? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

54 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Like are we sure we definitely not getting it? I just find it is also too early to be working on a DVD post show? Also, just noticed someone is selling CLOY dvd on Amazon. Who is doing this? LOL! Is this even allowed? lol

Consider this, The Cursed which ended March 17th, also from tvN and Studio Dragon, has done their dvd commentary. But CLOY? :crymeme:

Also, wow on the CLOY dvd on Amazon but personally doubt it's legit.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 2

The drought has made people go crazy over Switzerland kisses LOL! I noticed someone zoomed another one in on instagram  :lol:

:heart4:

@gloriousCh33se my general guess was both HB and SYJ were super exhausted after CLOY filming. So they didn't want to pressure them to do more work. So they wanted them to rest up. Plus HB had to film for Bargaining even though it did get push to April. Who knows though ^_^ How do we know whether or not they didn't secretly film already :lol: What exactly did Binnie do during his break last month besides play more golf and spend time with her ^_^

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I wonder if it's because CLOY is still doing so well on Netflix. Or as part of the Netflix deal they cannot put out a DVD until a certain time frame has passed. Just a thought. 

@wolfie26 I agree. I wish we got less angsty kisses and tear filled kisses and more happy kisses. The only one was the super zoomed out kiss in the end shot. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1