[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, eLizza said:

And yesss the P.A followed back that Binjin Shipper.

Binjin fans be like:shaq:.....my crazy thought could be Daddy Eucalyptus giving his PA "approval" to follow...hahaha if he goes on a "Liking spree" like mama kola....i'll be:heart2beat:

• LOL 9

9 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

Maybe Jennyhous_Jenny (lol) because SYJ is their endorser so there's a possibility but HB assistant? He'll be in so much trouble

Give them a benefit of doubt specially jenny i don’t think she did it to  gain followers. If they wanted that way they could have done that before when CLOY was airing. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

26 minutes ago, zali_77 said:

Sometimes I think Jennyhous_Jenny and the HB assistant just like Binjin stuff to gain a following .... I hope I'm wrong

YJ is not just the endorser of this company . She has personal and business relations with them, for years . If this the one Jenny that we have seen in pictures , then she knows YJ personally. 

The PA is still employed by VAST and this is his personal account no matter how many followers he gains he is not afraid the shippers will go at him??? 

I hope I’m wrong but you literally have two posts ... why post now ? And this ? 

If Jenny House needed clout guess they already got enough that they got annoyed all people were asking for Yj in each post . Bye . 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

my crazy thought could be Daddy Eucalyptus giving his PA "approval" to follow...hahaha if he goes on a "Liking spree" like mama kola....i'll be

i wish he make one account too :lol:

that would be great. He could join Mom for liking spree too plus posting his Jordan photo for his Mini exhibition on IG  :sparklyeyes:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

No...it was not an accident!!!

:heart2beat:

Disclaimer Credit to the original owner

This makes my day!!!! For HB's manager to follow a Binjin Twitter account means a lot!

His manager is someone who is very close to him and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a manager's duty involve advising his actor/actress what can or can't be done? If he is following a Binjin account now, I have a feeling they are taking a step by step move for the big reveal 

(hope I'm right!:D)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I know its too late but I just deleted my comment in hopes of not having another belmakang 2.0 pestered comment section. Lucky are those who have seen it poor those who are not. Thank you (I'm literally too late I know huhu)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Cream_Moki said:

This makes my day!!!! For HB's manager to follow a Binjin Twitter account means a lot!

His manager is someone who is very close to him and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a manager's duty involve advising his actor/actress what can or can't be done? If he is following a Binjin account now, I have a feeling they are taking a step by step move for the big reveal 

(hope I'm right!:D)

No..he is Hyun Bin's P.A.. The OP mistook him as the manager..

But whatever manager or not he must be employed under Vast ..and  even went to Switzerland for CLOY shoot.:relieved:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, zali_77 said:

Sometimes I think Jennyhous_Jenny and the HB assistant just like Binjin stuff to gain a following .... I hope I'm wrong

I agree. Infact I have thought of this quite often when people look at insta activity as a proxy! The “squad” gets to be an insta influencer thanks to the  stalkers/shippers. We will get our hearts broken while they will be laughing their way to the bank! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, anony-mouse said:

I agree. Infact I have thought of this quite often when people look at insta activity as a proxy! The “squad” gets to be an insta influencer thanks to the  stalkers/shippers. We will get our hearts broken while they will be laughing their way to the bank! 

DID YOU THINK TOO IF THEY JUST WANT IT FOR FOLLOWING PURPOSES THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT SINCE CLOY ERA. OVER THINKING IS NOT GOOD TOO! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

No regular person needs more followers LOL and jennyhouse jenny definitely doesn't need anymore follows. It is very simple :lol: yes he works for HB but why does a regular guy like him need anymore followers :lol: so more people can look at him work out and do regular normal activities? :lol:

I would be creep out if i randomly got a bunch of followers on my personal account LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, MASTERPIECE said:

Give them a benefit of doubt specially jenny i don’t think she did it to  gain followers. If they wanted that way they could have done that before when CLOY was airing. 

You cant blame others to doubt since it feels like hitting two birds in one stone. I'm just saying people are a little skeptical about it since she got something to promote for them (other side of the world pov) and some of us expecting so much (jennyhousewedding ehem) but still you can sense that big binjin shipper vibes in her. But HB assistant following that account proves that doubt wrong. Ok I'll stop right here. I'm out.

• Like 5

For those who belong in one of the clubs please check if your posts belong here or not, or they compromise the meaning of them existing in the first place ? 

I still don’t know what his PA wins in this scenario? If he needed he would follow a big account and make himself known by liking things . 

Bank? If he doesn’t like or follow more accounts people will unfollow him sooner or later just saying. Unless he is lurking and seeing BJ fans following left and right , creates a plan to fool the fan base in expense of his own company and boss? I’m not saying this is a receipt , non the less is a receipt that he and Jenny are doing this for their own benefit . Some of you need to be logical and not suspicious or having everything as a receipt or a way to make us look like clowns 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, I have been lurking to this thread occassionally. I am not really a Binjin shipper (although I like them together) but tons of friends are binjin shipper so I get familiar with this ship.

I am actually shipping another couple who is also Mujin's client, so since you guys are talking about Jennyhouse I also notice that Mujin is following 2 binjin shipper accounts. I am also wondering if mujin follows these accounts randomly? I dont think she does, she is quite famous in SK so I dont think she's following these accounts randomly. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 6

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

Well we still don't know the real deal..I understand ur concern but sometimes I just want to go with the flow and wipe out whatever little negative thought that I have ... Especially today was a happy day..Drought has started and still we got some sweet crumbs .I personally think this drought won't be as hard as the one post CLOY cause it felt like everyone was so tight-lipped and waiting for Baeksang to be over.

However..the scenario has changed now.

Shipping is supposed to be fun...So enjoy being delulu as long as it doesn't harm any party.. 

I just hope nobody from our side starts pestering that P.A  asking embarassing questions.

Thanks for your words, I did not do it with bad intentions, it was just a comment because sometimes I see that we are too excited about the likes of those people. I think you were the only one who understood my message .... :)

And if I only have two messages written in this forum ...

:selfie:

Edited by zali_77
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

The same tweeter account has posted more TN DVD commentary eng subs. Here's one that I like, about HB not swearing or only swearing when he's alone. YJ laughed so much at this! It reminds me about how during TN promo, YJ was defending HB and said she never see him get angry nor swear. And in this video, the director also said he has never seen HB swear. HB then said he is not good at swearing. 

Can anyone dig out the video of YJ saying she never heard HB swear before?

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7