[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Baylack said:

Hello blackbeannoodle and thanks for the input! I'm not saying I can't learn any additional information (I'm always thirsting for additional knowledge) but I actually have 34 years of experience in academia (and counting :)) so I'm very familiar with the educational process as a whole. It happens to be one of my wheelhouses :). That's one of the reasons HB's educational background got my attention. I might add that the U.S. has strict post-secondary guidelines as well (too many to go into detail) but one in particular is named Satisfactory Academic Progress (better known as SAP). This is a BINJIN forum so I won't use up all the pages droning on about U.S. criteria.  

However, I do want to say if you make the argument that he has not received an MA based on how VAST has worded his educational background in the English version, you would also have to say it is not clear that he received his BA (undergraduate degree in 2004) as shown and supported on various sites. What it sounds like is that VAST needs to do a better job of maintaining its online database and/or translations so that the validity of the site can be trusted and not questioned. Otherwise, why offer profile information or any other information for that matter at all?

I think it was an Esquire interview where HB elaborated on his educational background but I've read so many things that it could have been some other interview. If I eventually come across it, I will post it or maybe it will be a case where I imagined it (although I don't think so).

I will have to agree with you on the above. I know someone who did a thorough research on HB and wrote a piece on him. She wrote that HB did receive his MA. And she also wrote that HB is the youngest of 3 boys. It also mentioned that he came from a family of lawyers. Let me see if I can post her article here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

@RiRiGaGa you never fail to amaze Binjin nation with your beautiful creation. Something that makes us love this shipping even more than before. We can never get enough of this 2 beautiful people no matter how much time we spend being a shipper and following their story. I feel so honored to be in this group of lovely, talented people.

@Felizak@tI feel sad  too about what we are having right now but as you have said  this is just temporary  and I believe you. So, go BINJIN Nation let's all sing together..

Dont Stop Believing, Hold on to that feeling!!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, Samsam said:

@Felizak@t if Bin-ssi is taking a chartered flight, then his car will go straight in the tarmac and he doesn’t have to go to the drop off point in the airport. and if a certain someone decides to tag along (whether to send him off or that person decides to join), she can do it freely because less people will see :yaaa:

that’s just my mind playing tricks and my heart being hopeful :Megalol: 

while Bin-ssi is shooting in Jordan, the other half will be busy with her english lessons. :)

How beautiful if the other half can tag along while she is also doing her own things like as what you have mentioned her english skills and be applied and practise conversely to local jordanian. Still hoping the production crew will allow it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

I am guessing (hoping) that like us Jinnie will miss Binnie very badly too and will end up spending extra time on IG. She might end up watching FMV's too to get over the drought. So let's wait and hope for more IG action from our girl, while she's at it I wouldn't mind one more liking spree :selfie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, BinjinHAB said:

@Felizak@tI feel sad  too about what we are having right now but as you have said  this is just temporary  and I believe you. So, go BINJIN Nation let's all sing together..

Dont Stop Believing, Hold on to that feeling!!!!

Every shipper's heart must be tested. Now is your chance. :approves:Who knows? We might get the best candies this time around. Oh my heart! Just imagining a picture of Yejin-ssi in Jordan will crash the internet. The whole BINJIN world will be speechless - for a few seconds then we'll party like crazy! :crazymad:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

I will have to agree with you on the above. I know someone who did a thorough research on HB and wrote a piece on him. She wrote that HB did receive his MA. And she also wrote that HB is the youngest of 3 boys. It also mentioned that he came from a family of lawyers. Let me see if I can post her article here. 

In regard to how many children his parents had that appears to be where the various databases make it confusing on how they describe the household. HB has  definitely confirmed at other times that his parents had only 2 children (his brother and him). The confusion seems to come in when some sites say 2 brothers instead of 2 sons of which HB was the second son. Things are literally getting lost in translation.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Baylack said:

In regard to how many children his parents had that appears to be where the various databases make it confusing on how they describe the household. HB has  definitely confirmed at other times that his parents had only 2 children (his brother and him). The confusion seems to come in when some sites say 2 brothers instead of 2 sons of which HB was the second son. Things are literally getting lost in translation.

He has ONE brother only. On his official bio on Vast this is confirmed. I also dont think his brother is a lawyer but he seems very protective of his family and they want their lives to remain private so we should respect that also. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Every shipper's heart must be tested. Now is your chance. 

STAY STRONG!!!  the privation that we have to endure, the long nights we have devoted to keep this ship sailing..:tenor:One day we will be able to look back and say.... WE MADE IT!!!!!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, jamy47 said:

HB spoke on this many times and he never explained it fully but as a long time fan from what i understood is that HB's father didnt want him to become an actor at first, so HB had to negociate with him  about  his education. Parents are always worried about that when their children choose a profession that doesnt require high level education so his father probably wanted him to study and have a good resume so the deal he made with his dad was that he would act and continue his studies and he would go to the highest level no matter what. He got his first roles before he finished school but never stopped his studies. He finished University around the time he completed Kim Sam soon but then he went back again to get a BA in theater and film. He fulfilled his goals while remaining a good son. Now he is CEO of a management and media company. Seriously as a parent i would be so so proud to have this amazing son. He has achieved everything now, only love, marriage and children are left to complete.

By the way, I still think SYJ will travel to Jordan in secret lol.

I know! I had to basically reread his interviews again to fully piece together what he said back then on how he started and school. The whole taking break for Shower and not deciding to return back to school threw me off lol. As originally I thought it was break for Shower, then he eventually decided to go back to school after he got over his embarrassment after what happened with that movie. However, when he said the next 3 years focusing on his acting career, it was clear he wasn't doing school then. Do you remember where he said he went back to school again after MNIKSS? Maybe it is lost and not on Soompi no more lol. It could have been in the old thread that is no longer available lol.

Also, I believe that too with Jinnie. However, why did Navar have to tell us when they were flying out LOL! Originally they were keeping it under wraps and not going to let the public know when they were leaving lol.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I'm feeling kinda sad HB will be in Jordan for 3 months especially with the current Covid situation they can't come in and out of a country freely like it used to. I'm not sure if SYJ can visit him in Jordan because if I'm not wrong the filming crew got special access to the country, but is Jordan open for tourist yet? Still, I'm hoping things will get better in the next coming months so they can at least celebrate HB's birthday together. 

• Like 6

I still think they said 3 months now in case they need the extra month to film longer (in case delays happen due to covid while they are there) Helena said in HJM thread that he did the Hush script reading earlier too because of Bargaining filming in Jordan. So maybe he can stay longer a bit in September now too. For me, I don't think staying longer in September is a good idea lol (from covid standpoint) even though things are looking better in Jordan right now. 

Seoul Drama Awards nomination should be out later this month (if it is like last year's date). So guess we will find out if SYJ and HB will need to be at the awards in September based on nominations.

this was on mediheal thailand 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

@jamy47 and @ElectricHearts I share your sentiments too re  Jinnie flying out to Jordan. Come on...3months! 90 days, peeps! For the *young* that's a stretch. For us oldies though, its a 90 second blink. ha, ha, ha. 

Maybe---- the reason behind the chartered flight is for *family* members to tag along. hhhmmmm. I'm sure they have English teachers / coaches in Jordan too. Not to mention nice homes rentals for "extended" stay. Am I insinuating anything...Oh no, NEVER. :blush:

Here's a little something I like to put together---- inspired of course by our OTP. Happy weekend, ALL! Take care of yourself and your love ones. :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCd67hFFPnH/

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1