[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't know why I was intensely watching their vogue shoot and I was like omg he touches her face before 2:59 mark lol :lol::wub:

She kept her hand resting on HB's back even when not taking pictures, see 0:21. Like it's so normal for them to touch each other casually.....:surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Maybe---- the reason behind the chartered flight is for *family* members to tag along

I thought the same @mtdgmend.  HB's co-star HJM is a married man, they are both A-list Korean actors with clout.  The probably can make arrangements with the production team/ Jordan Film Commission/Jordan Tourism Bureau if they wanted to.  There are perks for being top rated actors.  They can also well afford to send their loved ones to join them.  There is a reported new outbreak of the pandemic in SK.  They might even be safer in a controlled environment like Jordan. 

There were rumors that surfaced a while back that SYJ would visit the Bargaining set.  While these are all unfounded and have no basis, there is also a small possibility of it being true.  If so, that means she is already familiar with cast and crew.  

Two months , I think is a pretty long time (for us included) for them to be away from each other.  It would make sense she would  tag along.

Jordan filming is close to Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world.  Maybe once arrangements can be done, permits secured, strict measures  observed (tourism in the CoVid age) , they can enjoy the sites, safely and peacefully.  We can dream can we?  And yes, aside from Arabic, English is spoken in Jordan.  SYJ can bring a tutor along and practice her English there. 

@Felizak@t and Bruno and @binjinhappypillscope the Petra area as well and see if there were any requests for a private tour by some good looking Korean couple who are constantly holding hands.:hooray2: 

Lastly, while reading through information about Bargaining, I found out that the film is directed by Im Soon Rye, one of  KOrea's leading female directors. Her movies promote women  and women empowerment.  I wonder if she has met SYJ?  I hope she does a movie with her as well.

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

She kept her hand resting on HB's back even when not taking pictures, see 0:21. Like it's so normal for them to touch each other casually.....:surprisedwut:

She is already teasing him too LOL! Telling him to do the hand thing better LOL! Plus she says Binshi lol. This is why they must have met up before this photoshoot to be that close already lol.. Plus we know they are already mirroring each other too much for that Entertainment Weekly interview. 

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Lastly, while reading through information about Bargaining, I found out that the film is directed by Im Soon Rye, one of  KOrea's leading female directors. Her movies promote women  and women empowerment.  I wonder if she has met SYJ?  I hope she does a movie with her as well.

Oh I didn't realize this! Awesome

Why is Binnie waving his hands like Jinnie in that Bench video :lol: Literally just like her Jennyhouse behind the scenes lol...yay 2 hand waving :wub:

:heart4:

why did hlscience delete the video they gave us the other day LOL!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Siempre he estado pendiente de este foro, la verdad es que no sé nada sobre cómo publicar cosas aquí, pero mi amor por Binjin tuvo que descargarse en algo y por cuánto los amo, decidí hacer un fanfic para estos tiempos de sequía, que es lo que creo que sucede. Cuando no los veamos, espero que les guste y puedan atravesarlo.

https://my.w.tt/icdaiSAQ17

7 hours ago, Baylack said:

At first I thought the sound was coming from the person that did the zoom-in but it was definitely from SYJ. It sounded like his mic picked up her crying because it got louder once her head went towards his chest.

Is this still about the Swiss Kiss?I really think it came from the person that did the zoom-in.It seems like she used the screen recording apps from a phone or some sort thats why the noise around her got picked up too.

If we watched the original video (Ep 16) of this part,It’s fully just the “Here I am Again” song in the background since the start of the kiss...there was no other sound included.

• Like 7

On 7/10/2020 at 8:20 AM, RiRiGaGa said:

We boldly did not wear masks because we thought we were so sneaky and sly

But our blatant domestic errand is so tough to explain away even though we try

Oh there she goes.... there she goes again.... :heart:

I guess this mask thing was the highlights of this poem. :mask:

Good thing they didn't wear mask. Otherwise, we'll probably still be in the land not yet on sail.

Excuse me as I'm backgreading from 1026/1030 at the moment.

2 more days, and one of our better half's gonna fly over to Jordan. I pray for their safety staff and crew and everyone involved in the making of the film.

9 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Even though he had to do a drone shot for the last scene, it is still one of my favorite moments though

Me too....

+ insert that 'dan dan dan dan dan dandan dan dandandan dan.... yokro chi ameul...'

:rickroll:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

My mom respond to the T-kiss vid really amused me.

She said, that's his girlfriend right. So it's up to him to kiss her like that (true bf & gf kiss) & the girl is okay with it. So, who cares, it's not a big deal. 

My mom wasn't surprised at all, compared to me :sweatingbullets:, who is super amazed & shocked during the 1st time T-kiss vid revealed by Chinese fan from weibo.

Maybe we are over analysing everything, but the clear answer is actually infront of our eyes. :happyshakes:

Hahaha. I love ur mom reply so on point.  His gf, his property, their kisses

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

There is no sound ?: this scene the cfans zoomed in is while the camera pans out to show the landscape and them being happy and then credits roll . It’s the last episode . Not a bts . 

Well in the reshoots for whatever reason again , it could be take 1 out of 5 or something . The kiss seems more professional than anything thus the nano second when they mess it up and separate . I’m talking about the new bts from the reshoots someone upload on twitter . 

the fact they have yj crying in each kiss except two of them should be a factor for them finding difficult to kiss I guess or they said cut or something because they didn’t like the angle . It will surprise you how shooting kiss especially in drama is more professional than anything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

There is no sound ?: this scene the cfans zoomed in is while the camera pans out to show the landscape and them being happy and then credits roll . It’s the last episode . Not a bts . 

Well in the reshoots for whatever reason again , it could be take 1 out of 5 or something . The kiss seems more professional than anything thus the nano second when they mess it up and separate . I’m talking about the new bts from the reshoots someone upload on twitter . 

the fact they have yj crying in each kiss except two of them should be a factor for them finding difficult to kiss I guess or they said cut or something because they didn’t like the angle . It will surprise you how shooting kiss especially in drama is more professional than anything. 

I take it back . The director says CUT when she is about to kiss him . We are robbed for real Hahahaha I guess he wanted a different angle at that point shot from his POV . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4