[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, September 22@binjin said:

His conclusion- They are definitely in a relationship , I know that guy likes her , and the HOT girl is smiling and so comfortable and shy when ever he does these gestures, means they are in a relationship it's not one sided.

Me while reading this(especially the HOT girl part) ::loolz:..

Thank you for that wonderful insight..I really liked all the points from that of a male perspective.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, September 22@binjin said:

Disclaimer- All the above words was of my friend, although he is tall and belongs to  male species , the similarity between binnnie and  him ends here especially in the looks department he is nothing like our binnie or else I would have grocery shopped with him and instead of being just friends , I would have tried making him my "CLOSE FRIEND".He just shared what he thinks after watching few bts.I chose to believe him with my delulu heart. Period

LOL!! Funny disclaimer!! I enjoy reading your conversation with your friend. I think it's always very insightful to ask a guy's perspective about Binjin and all their BTS and even on stage interactions. A lot of us are also suspecting that the romantic Europe getaway with the camera is more than just photography of landscapes and buildings. This is also the same interview when HB declared he will not be Public Property anymore in the future. When asked to tell a secret, he said if he tells it, its no longer a secret. All of this in the same interview LOL!! This was May 2019, just after Jan 2019 grocery gate. Wink Wink!

I will also choose to believe your friend's POV, with my delulu heart. :D

@Peony  Thanks for sharing your thots about how you came to watch CLOY and became a fan of the drama and now of Binjin. I have also come across negative comments at the start of the drama. In fact before it aired, most of the comments on the teasers and trailers (at least in English forums) were mostly negative. I went into the drama with pretty low expectations and prepared myself for a cheesy, not so solid storyline type of Rom.Com. I only checked it out cuz I like HB from MNIKSS and recently caught him in MOTA, and have liked a lot of SYJ's earlier movies. One thing that really made me curious was the pairing of HB and SYJ. Never have I imagined this to happen, cuz they are like from 2 different worlds - HB is mostly in dramas and SYJ mostly in movies. I had no idea about their movie The Negotiation until later after I started watching CLOY. But right from Ep 1, I was totally sucked into the drama. By the time Ep 2 ended, I was a goner. I also started searching about HB and SYJ, about the drama, etc etc and of course came across their dating rumours etc. As for the negative comments towards CLOY, by the time Ep 3 & 4 came along, the positive comments were more than the negative. And from Ep 5 onwards, the positive feedback was so overwhelming, you cannot even see the negative ones anymore.   The naysayers came towards the end of the drama, when foreign media reports started coming in showing the impact CLOY has made in different countries. There were arguments and discussions and then we just left it. Now, 4-5 months after that, CLOY has shown its lasting power and the full impact it has made worldwide. :D As for Binjin, it was a naturally transition for me to go from a drama fan to RiRi fan and now a Binjin fan. :D

I fully agree with your thots on Binjin being equal partners, and both are strong leaders but with different styles. HB is quiet, and steady, while YJ is sunny and outspoken. I have also said the same thing earlier on, a few times, when I came across that comparison of "weak HB" vs "strong YJ". One thing for sure, YJ wouldn't have been attracted to HB if he was so called "weak". He has an inner-strength that YJ can see through, and vice-versa HB can see YJ's strength too. They are both full-glass, complementing each other. :D

2 hours ago, SHpectator said:

wth can someone explain this to me coz srsly i can't...

I really can't catch the joke behind this bread video.....anyone here has a clue?? Or has Binjin fans all gone CRAY CRAY cuz of the drought?

• Like 3
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Peony said:

Please bear with me as i have read in a tweet describing HB as manly but soft-hearted and cannot hide his feelings while SYJ  is described as a strong woman who makes decisions with her heart and mind and they balance each other.  Sometimes when i come across such statements, i take  it  that  it seems to make HB  weak and SYJ strong so much like + and - equals neutral.

:ok:

A lot of post here and those i have seen on Instagram seem to imply the notion that being gentle,soft,caring,affectionate and not afraid to show real feeling AS A MAN is a sign of emotional weakness.I'm glad that there is a man like that (HB) exists in this world LOL.Men don't have to act tough and agressive all time lol.It is still far to assume what kind of person he really is in real life,but at least from what i have seen,he is very very respectful to women.

Also,i have come across some post that are trying to deliver the message that SYJ is* playing hard to get* while Binnie is *trying so hard to impress her*,and i think it is cringey af lol

Edited by blue velvet
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

wth can someone explain this to me coz srsly i can't...

58 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I really can't catch the joke behind this bread video.....anyone here has a clue?? Or has Binjin fans all gone CRAY CRAY cuz of the drought?

LOL... The video had me at "bread"... :wut:

I think the only person that understands this is the person that made the video? :waitwhat:

Ok got to go.. cant stay here too long... it will kill my eyes... :crymeme:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, BLurBLur said:

LOL... The video had me at "bread"... :wut:

I think the only person that understands this is the person that made the video? :waitwhat:

Ok got to go.. cant stay here too long... it will kill my eyes... :crymeme:

I tried looking at it from different perspectives (in spite of the language used) and the only way I can categorize it is as click bait. They seem to have taken a very popular topic (CLOY, SYJ, HB, etc.) and used them as highlights knowing that it would pique interest. They probably hope to make it go viral.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, Baylack said:

I tried looking at it from different perspectives (in spite of the language used) and the only way I can categorize it is as click bait. They seem to have taken a very popular topic (CLOY, SYJ, HB, etc.) and used them as highlights knowing that it would pique interest. They probably hope to make it go viral.

She's actually a binjin shipper :D I guess it's just a video she made for entertainment purposes as we're facing a drought after getting no recent updates from both HB and SYJ sides :) I'm pretty sure it has no actual meaning, just for a good laugh

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

She's actually a binjin shipper :D I guess it's just a video she made for entertainment purposes as we're facing a drought after getting no recent updates from both HB and SYJ sides :) I'm pretty sure it has no actual meaning, just for a good laugh

O.K. Thanks for the update! It made my head hurt, I think I'd rather have the drought :)!

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

Friend- What's there to think , he DEFINITELY went with his gf or wife, might have took her pics there, that I would call romantic.My camera and gf at one place that's  like my passion and my love together , it's romantic.

Friend- Mila, we have been friends for years now , when did we behave this way. They both are certainly not just friends , it's so obvious they are in relationship. 

Hospital bts- He said "let's assume that hair smelling and head holding they were just teasing and being playful , but he leaned very intimately towards her ( although he leaned his head  towards her arm but his head was too close to ahem ahem )and she was not at all uncomfortable she continued laughing.That never happens between friends. You or any other lady friend would have slapped me ".

Koala jump bts- He said "I am not an actor , I don't know about this , you told me that they were deciding how to portray a scene so I can't say anything about their practice koala hugging , but standing so close that even her hair was touching his cheek while monitoring their shot on phone. Sometimes we ( 3or 4 people) watched certain videos on only one phone , even worked on one laptop for presentations despite that we have never stood this close ever".

His conclusion- They are definitely in a relationship , I know that guy likes her , and the HOT girl is smiling and so comfortable and shy when ever he does these gestures, means they are in a relationship it's not one sided.

I took my favorite parts from what he said. Also the fact he said SYJ was "HOT girl" I died lol..

Also in terms of potential "romantic cities" if you include this to mean the 5 common romance languages, they are France, Spain, Italy and Romania lol (google romance language and read wikipedia.. and you will see why I just named these places instead lol). I also tend to travel by myself too and take scenic photos but I wouldn't consider doing that to be romantic if I was going to these places by myself :lol: If anything, it would just make me wish more I had a bf to go to these romantic cities with :lol:

The hospital scene was a giveaway to me. I have never seen friends touch each others hairs like that unless they are a couple! Even if she is teasing lol.. Like she even made sure his hair still looked ok after she played with his hair LOL! How nice of her ^_^ Plus look at the way Binnies face and how he is laughing while she is doing that. Ok.. What happened right after.. It just cut :P:wub:

Honestly, after seeing 6 episodes of Ireland? (where did I stop watching at now.. Oh no I don't remember lol), it has become clear she was clearly motivated to koala hug him from this show :lol: Why she keeps koala hugging him while filming  that scene.. who knows :lol: Maybe Binnie should have done a lot better at Compliment Me. He just went for the easy flower compliment. He should have probably known she wrote the other compliment. However, she really got him with mentioning the Ireland OST and saying she was in middle school then lol

:heart4:

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@September 22@binjin Thank you for sharing this very important research :approves:.

I was just reading that and thinking that he’s just looking into the BTS (which aren’t even our biggest receipts! - cause some people could always say yeah they work together so they look friendly like many other co stars who look cute after CUT), imagine what he has to say about those off cam moments like TN promos and swoon and of course the grocery. It’s so painfully obvious but we really need it to be more obvious for a peace of mind lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The bread thing is something between the Twitter fans it’s just a meme and she’s actually one of BinJin’s biggest Twitter fan so I don’t think she meant any harms or was trying to click bait anyone :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 7/8/2020 at 1:45 AM, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for spotting the mistake. Corrected my post. I think HB filmed his 1st movie Shower in 2002 and he took a sabbatical from his University for that. When the movie was cancelled later, he was pretty embarrassed to go back and face his course mates. Good thing he received new work quite fast after that in 2003 - I think it was Bodyguard, as supporting cast (the stalker LOL!). Then 2004 he has Spinkick, NonStop and finally Ireland before landing MNIKSS in 2005. HB actually had a pretty smooth journey during his debut and onwards to stardom. Same for SYJ, she had success pretty fast too at debut with Delicious Proposal (2001), Lover's Concerto (2002) and The Classic &  Summer Scent (2003). Both of them showed screen presence and youthful charisma right from the start. And now both of them have this elegant, mature charisma and sizzling on-screen presence. Amazing pair!!

You are correct @TotoroSY. I took a pause from replying to your post as I couldn't remember when he talked about certain stuff back then. Luckily, I remembered he talked a lot about it in Taxi interview. Then I went back to reread some of his interviews from his early years and what he said. So looks like when Classic was filmed in 2002 he most likely wasn't in school then (it will just go into a list of opportunities they could have crossed paths then lol). He was doing theatre at the university for a year and then the audition for Shower came about. It was mentioned 2002 for that movie but maybe he shot earlier (who knows lol) In order to do the movie, he decided to take a leave from school. The movie had only shot mid way before funding was cut and it didn't happen. Since he found it embarrassing and all his friends & classmates  knew about him doing the movie, he decided to not go back to school and focus more on his acting career for the next 3 years. That is why we got so much more movies/dramas from him in 2003-2004 before landing MNIKSS (2005). I noticed even SYJ in Delicious Proposal, she cooks on this show (I started the show recently) - It reminds me of Sam Soon in MNIKSS (maybe this is why she brought up the show that time while promoting April Snow in 2005. If she played Sam Soon, it would be yet another character she has played before lol. She has always been about playing different roles and not doing similar projects. That was why she said the audience wouldn't have liked her in it even if she knows she could play the role well lol). In an interview when he was talking about Friend, he mentioned that he had dreamt about doing a project like this since 2001, before his debut. One thing is clear when you read old HB interviews and watch old HB interviews, there is a lot of incorrect information of his early years online. Some places say he only has one brother but he clearly says he has two brothers in the Taxi interview:lol: 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1