[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Even if they didnt zoom in, it was always clear that in that scene when they reunited, they kept hugging and kissing. It was always one of my absolute favorite scenes in the drama because in that moment they were truly free for the first time to really be together and express that love. It gives the viewers a good chance to also imagine what happens after that scene. We can imagine they fully enjoyed each other lol. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

After watching all the kisses Director Lee filmed for Romance Is A Bonus Book, I like our kisses better :lol: Even though he had to do a drone shot for the last scene, it is still one of my favorite moments though. It  did make me want to travel to Switzerland. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

CLOY IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!:hooray2::piggydance:

Also am I seeing things or DID SHE ALSO KISS HIS HAND??? WHY WERE THESE ZOOMED OUT, i’ll never be over it :fear:

But at least it happened :ohboy2:

She didn't kiss his hand. If you listen closely, it was at that time after the additional conversation between them she was starting to lose her composure so her head went down before heavily sobbing/crying and then going into the additional kiss.

At first I thought the sound was coming from the person that did the zoom-in but it was definitely from SYJ. It sounded like his mic picked up her crying because it got louder once her head went towards his chest. I'm not sure if the additional speaking and crying was part of the writer's or producer's attempt to show more realism that after being separated so long the encounter just didn't end with the initial kiss but they also continued to interact as part of the plot or if it was HB and SJY coming through. It does seem strange to zoom out but still allow the sound to be heard. I don't remember seeing/hearing it in CLOY. I might need to re-watch that portion.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

19 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

This is why these two can so easily get lost in their own little world because in their eyes, all they see is each other, for everything that they are.  

Love everything about what you posted @RiRiGaGa. I agree wholeheartedly. BINJIN don’t conform to the norm or try to be, but rather find a level ground where they can come together and applaud their differences. They have challenge each other through some obnoxious, but clever banters, and are still having a good time. It’s not about eliminating the differences, but treating each other the same regardless. Their uniqueness is vital to each coupled with respect and appreciation for one another. There is no power one person holds over another because what they have is a partnership worth protecting. BINJIN future look so bright:D.

• Like 1
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, Baylack said:

She didn't kiss his hand. If you listen closely, it was at that time after the additional conversation between them she was starting to lose her composure so her head went down before heavily sobbing/crying and then going into the additional kiss.

At first I thought the sound was coming from the person that did the zoom-in but it was definitely from SYJ. It sounded like his mic picked up her crying because it got louder once her head went towards his chest. I'm not sure if the additional speaking and crying was part of the writer's or producer's attempt to show more realism that after being separated so long the encounter just didn't end with the initial kiss but they also continued to interact as part of the plot or if it was HB and SJY coming through. It does seem strange to zoom out but still allow the sound to be heard. I don't remember seeing/hearing it in CLOY. I might need to re-watch that portion.

I didn't even hear the sound until you pointed it out! WHAT :lol: How is this possible from a drone zoom out? 

It doesn't sound like she is crying though. It sounds like she said something lol. Sounds  similar to wae? (why?) lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

Even if they didnt zoom in, it was always clear that in that scene when they reunited, they kept hugging and kissing

Ha ha ha i like that scene too and agree with your statement.

Please also observe the hug in that scene. It is more visible in episode 16 compared to the selection as presented on the second kiss. The  other hand of HB is too low. My husband is also 6 ft tall. The placement of his hands indicate the pressure needed for the body of SYJ to be close against his body.:yaaa::bashful:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I didn't even hear the sound until you pointed it out! WHAT :lol: How is this possible from a drone zoom out? 

It doesn't sound like she is crying though. It sounds like she said something lol. Sounds  similar to wae? (why?) lol

Now I've admitted on various occasions I don't speak Korean :D so if she is saying a word there's definitely some loss of composure sprinkled with some sobbing/crying. She was definitely fighting to control her emotions. Turn up the volume (that's what I had to do), if you haven't already done so, and I think you'll be able to appreciate it more. I had to do my The Rat move :D .

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

lol I just looked. They finished filming Spellbound April 4 2011. So Binnie was in military on March 7. There were talks of him potentially doing military in 2010 before it was officially confirmed he was doing military in January 19 2011. They started filming Spellbound on  Dec 27 2010.. Umm :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Baylack said:

Hihi, sorry which clip are you both talking about?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I would like to dedicate this poem to my dear friends who always make this BinJin shipping journey so fun and worthwhile! Thank you for encouraging to write and finish this poem even when it got hard!

Awww such a beautiful poem @RiRiGaGa  !

you are truly talented!!! :cutekitty:

I am so touched by your poem!

BinJin make our hearts flutter!  Hopefully we will be hearing good news about this ship soon! 

1 hour ago, ednamode101 said:

You’ve redeemed yourselves.

I love this HB video from BENCH!

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

I hate those zoomed out shots so much

LOL CLOY team played with us, they stayed PG-13 but we all know the potential was much more hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, ednamode101 said:

More HB x Bench. Philippines, when are you lifting quarantine rules? I need to sort out my travel plans so I can attend the fan meet. Oh, and to visit family and friends too, OBVIOUSLY. Manila, here I come!

YwtcDjW.jpg

It looks like he has a tan line on both arms 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1