[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

omg really...thanks GOD i have not watched that drama...i would hate such a end for SR and JH

And some more SR's 2nd brother and his wife and their gangster/ hitman they didn't received any punishment. They were all focusing investigating the NK guys trying to dig something the purpose of coming to SK... 

This isn't a romcom drama... Its an action romance drama.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

And some more SR's 2nd brother and his wife and their gangster/ hitman they didn't received any punishment. They were all focusing investigating the NK guys trying to dig something the purpose of coming to SK... 

This isn't a romcom drama... Its an action romance drama.

i know !what the heck!!!they (NIS and police)know they tried to kill SR but they are still free?

• Like 6

I can't believe MY EYES when JH pointed his gun at his temple!:w00t:

Whatever CCK revealed about his dad must have made him so devastated that he wanted to end his life without thinking about SR!:grimace:

Waiting impatiently for the subs now to find out about it. 

Luckily the NIS stopped him ON TIME! :dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Okay.. I am wondering why SR older brother n sis in law is not being investigated? There is evidence they planned a murder and hired a hit on SR. 

Yeah, i can't believe how the writers missed that issue :ph34r:

• Like 5

I'm skipping reading all the posts before I watch the final two episodes on Netflix which airs here in my area at 9:00 AM Central time.  I don't want any spoilers, lol!

But I had so much fun watching this series after all the disappointing K-dramas I have watched lately.  So anyeong comrades, and happy viewing today.

I'm ready to take in whatever the writer throws at us.  It's her story so she is in charge.  I am with the camp that adores this series totally even with the criticisms and negative views of other posters.  But we are all entitled to our opinion.

But this one word describes this series for me, one of my favorite Korean words- DAEBAK!!!!!

30 more minutes for me and I am already parked on my couch ready to start my day with a great drama........

• Like 10

Intense episode as we approach the end! Spoilers ahead for those who are yet to watch EP 15. 

I guess from the preview, SJ is the one that dies and SD goes to get revenge against the second oppa and his wife. That'll be a good face off. I almost prefer it that way because SR and her fanily will always be sympathetic towards him since he's family. I hope she traps them in NK and takes them down a few notches. 

Now getting of the heart of it, the ending. I've said this before and I'll say and I'll say again, JH and the ducklings have to go back to NK to make everything right there. I don't think any of them will defect to SK. Plus I think the writer of CLOY has been trying to show NK in a positive light, I don't thinks showing a mass defection to SK would send the right message. Once they go back, JH's father will be able to rescue him and save their family. True to the writer, I think there will be a leap once all the issues with JH and the ducklings going back are resolved. Maybe a 6 months leap where SR will be shown as the CEO of Queens and the story spreading around is that JH came all the way from NK to save SR from CCK. And because of this story, people will be open to the idea of diplomatic and economic relations between NK and SK, and as CEO of Queens, SR will open a business in NK, which means she can travel between both countries. That's the only way she'll be able to see the ducklings and JH without them defecting to SK. Meeting in Switzerland means that she would only get to see JH not the ducklings. I want to see an ending like that. 

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Meli said:

Yeah, i can't believe how the writers missed that issue :ph34r:

Hmmm sorry being quite ignorant here so maybe someone can help us answer this as well... but I was thinking are the NIS agents like the police? Or maybe because they deal with international affairs, hence even though they knew the brother called for the incident, they cannot arrest him. And if no one reports the brother to the police on their evil deeds, they are still free to go? Even though Seri exposed them, but didn't think she called the police, or didn't hear the father asking the agents to arrest the brother...just stripping him off his position and not acknowledging as his son anymore. 

• Like 4