[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

So... I'll put what happened in this episode on spoiler tag in this post. I'll just keep editing this post. 

Disclaimer: it may contain some misinterpretation and mistranslation and typos and some fangirl's squeals hahha

Reveal hidden contents

The ads are so loonnnggg smh.. 

SJ runs to the rooftop..he's in a dead end and prepared himself to be caught, "but why in this moment, I remember that woman." 

Omg true. CEO Jeon is the one with a riffle. 

CGK has got an update from NK, conveying what Director Ri told military general. JH suddenly appeas with a gun. At the same time NIS is getting ready outside. They shouted warnings go both of them. CGK asks JH to give it up already, sure that the fate will be on his side. All gunpoints are on JH. JH cries. CCK PULLS OUT PISTOLS. JH DODGES AT THE RIGHT TIME AND MAKES CGK TAKES THE BULLETS. He's down but he still manages to tell JH that JH won't be able to go back cuz he has sent all evidences and if JH goes back his family won't be safe. He says a lot more but I cannot understand. He finishes his threat with "You'll wish you die here with me" JH cries hearing what he said. CGK dies

OMG, what did CCK tell RJH that made him look so devastated? Is it about his father?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, campanulah said:

OMG, what did CCK tell RJH that made him look so devastated? Is it about his father?

I can't believe he wants to shoot himself in the head!!! What about his future plans he mentioned to seri!!! Luckily he didnt but still....

• Like 3

WTH!:cold_sweat:

JH and his COLD reaction towards SR by even raising his voice at her and she left and fainted outside the interrogation room!:bawling:

I think it had something to do with what CCK told him about his dad's past which made him wanting to commit suicide! (It must be something shameful which made him acted like what he did to SR.)

So he's now resorting to NOBLE IDIOCY!:naughty:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 3

Nooo not noble idiocy! :tears:

90% of me is tempted to read the live recaps in here but for once, I think I’m going to listen to that other 10% and wait lol 50 more minutes until it airs in Australia!! Sooo excited!!!

• Like 4