[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

The spoiler pic earlier was for the epilogue? :tears:

With IU OST as the last one, though loving all the OSTs, their melodies are quite sad, except for one ToT...

Still hanging on to HOPE that the ending will be a satisfying one...why waste it right?!! and you have approximately 2hours to tell the story!! come on Writer-nim we know you can do it!!

• Like 7

This writer is extremely brave to bring us on a roller coaster ride at the second last ep! I am interested to know how the writer wants to end the story tomorrow. Not certain if this reverse strategy works in their way to boost ratings or simply to bring a whole new dimension into this story. And if they let the female lead die, I fear for the writer’s life in general....

• Like 11
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

is the end of ep?

Yup! Now we comrades are getting frustrated. It's always the case for a cliffhanger of an episode just before the final one.:lol:

But KEEP CALM as CLOY is a romcom. Surely there wont be a sad ending. 

It's a matter of where and when they'll be reunited.:tounge_xd:

• Like 7

I'm sure both Seri and GSJ will not die!! Writer-nim is just trying to play our hearts. There are only few scenes of RJH and seri in ep 15, it made me sad. But, I would say that SD and GSJ saved this episode. The actor Kim Jung Hyun is a good actor, someone please acknowledge his talent.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Meli said:

Agree!! For me the best part of the entire series was when they were in North Korea. I rewatch only those episodes

You are right. Since RJH and  F5 came to SK, it all went wrong. I'm okay with RJH came to SK to meet and save Seri. But, F5 coming to SK is clearly a comedy, such a joke. Writer-nim want to give them more screen time than second lead couple. I'm so disappointed.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Reveal hidden contents

- THE END -

Reveal hidden contents

Does this mean it has happy ending right?

(I'm sorry this is my first post on CLOY forum but I can't wait now)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2