[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

The shot could be to make JH think tht SR is shot dead so as to severe his ties completely fm SR.

Yes, I think JH brother's watch will somehow safe SR.. 

I doubt his father will harm SR, aft being informed by SD of SR true background. Probably hide her and make arrangements to send her home?

Next ep preview looks very sad.. 

• Like 9

Was I the only person who kept on having to pause the show every two seconds during the cliche Kdrama scene of SR pretending that she is moving on from JH.... I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING AT THE SCREEN FOR HER NOT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE IDIOTIC NOBLE ACT. 

Then 5 minutes later, when she decided to reunite with him.... I was almost crying tears of joy LMAO.

I was thinking to myself that since it was a 2020 drama that the script will finally be different and not create these idiotic characters that follow Kdrama cliches but unfortunately, I was wrong... the writer still made us suffer through that long scene of despair....Thankfully, the writer decided to come to her senses and realized that it was so useless to have characters that can't think for themselves, and finally reunite the two lovebirds.

I just hope for upcoming dramas this year, that it will have some intelligent characters that will communicate with their partners accordingly and discuss things out like actual mature human beings.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Ep 8 was good and I really really love the end part where SR confessed her love to JH and then the gunshot. Oh dear.. I am pretty sure the gunshot was a staged death but the emotions that HB showed was organic. I teared by watching his tears flowed down his cheeks. I felt like I wanted to fly there and wipe his tears LOL. 

In my opinion to Kyoya, do not worry so much about ratings and the so called scandal, it is an unnecessary stress.. CLoY is a good drama, most viewers are enjoying it and I believe the ratings is good.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 8 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 11.349%

Seoul: 12.031%

Wow! So good ratings for a so good episode!

Yesterday i cried because of sad scene.

Now,im crying because of joy..

They truely deserve this rating..

With negatives comment before its airing,how struggle and hard they working till 3-4am in a very cold weather,and with those rumors....

Ahhh i cant describe how happy i am....

• Like 16
  • Love 5

@Ameera Ali LOL :blush: comrade we won't stop you matter of fact i'd love to do it as well!  I'll d a spoiler here since some may not hv watched ep 8 yet but i'll be back, i paused the scene as they're hugging, i'll let them savor it hahaha

Spoiler

woah i'm teary eyed but i had to take a small brk here watching them hugging as she followed him in the car since she's super worried about him! awwww these two are just killing me with their emotions! hahaha while i was watching after he  left & i was like gg crazy here telling her (as if she'd hear me hahaha) follow him follow him are you crazy Se ri?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 8 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 11.349%

Seoul: 12.031%

Wow! So good ratings for a so good episode!

Thanks for sharing! What an awesome way to start my day! Congrats to CLOY team once again! That's like a 2-3% jump in ratings!! Woohoo!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Yesterday i cried because of sad scene.

Now,im crying because of joy..

They truely deserve this rating..

With negatives comment before its airing,how struggle and hard they working till 3-4am in a very cold weather,and with those rumors....

Ahhh i cant describe how happy i am....

@dulcinea1 @cybertronwoah really? awww i hope it goes up & up comrades! thx for the update on ratings! true they deserved it! fingers crossed it goes up to 20 :heart:

listen comrades, my opinion only and not sure what u guys  think but for me....if these two don't fall for each other in real life...i dunno what to think anymore :( except both must be really numb or in oblivion! :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Spoiler

When Seri was saying harsh words to JH, I was like NOOOOOO NOT THIS NOBLE IDIOCY PLEASE

Then she went back to find him and i'm like OMG FINALLY

I also loved how he saw right through her - he knew her harsh words weren't the truth, but regardless, he accepted her decision

When Seri was captured, I WAS LIKE WAIT! For a split second, I had a feeling it was JH's dad. It only makes sense since they were not in military uniform and they looked more like thugs.

Then I had a flashback in my head that SD went to find JH's dad for help - maybe he stepped in first?

SERI HAS THE WATCH!! THE WATCH! This is totally going to be KEY to her survival I think. The table will turn!!

As much as I don't like SJ's character as a con man, I think his speech was well needed for Seri. Breaks my heart because he is so right. 

ALSO SO PROUD OF THOSE BOYS BACK IN SEOUL WHO ARE FIGHTING TO TELL THE CHAIRMAN THAT SERI IS ALIVE!!! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

The shot could be to make JH think tht SR is shot dead so as to severe his ties completely fm SR.

Yes, I think JH brother's watch will somehow safe SR.. 

I doubt his father will harm SR, aft being informed by SD of SR true background. Probably hide her and make arrangements to send her home?

Next ep preview looks very sad.. 

I think so too - maybe the shot was SD or JH's dad's plan to severe his ties. I was kind of confused why they even let her make a phone call, LOL.

But damn, RJH-ssi, I love you. *shots* - that scene was EPIC.

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Hide contents

When Seri was saying harsh words to JH, I was like NOOOOOO NOT THIS NOBLE IDIOCY PLEASE

Then she went back to find him and i'm like OMG FINALLY

I also loved how he saw right through her - he knew her harsh words weren't the truth, but regardless, he accepted her decision

When Seri was captured, I WAS LIKE WAIT! For a split second, I had a feeling it was JH's dad. It only makes sense since they were not in military uniform and they looked more like thugs.

Then I had a flashback in my head that SD went to find JH's dad for help - maybe he stepped in first?

SERI HAS THE WATCH!! THE WATCH! This is totally going to be KEY to her survival I think. The table will turn!!

As much as I don't like SJ's character as a con man, I think his speech was well needed for Seri. Breaks my heart because he is so right. 

ALSO SO PROUD OF THOSE BOYS BACK IN SEOUL WHO ARE FIGHTING TO TELL THE CHAIRMAN THAT SERI IS ALIVE!!! 

I totally agree with all of your thoughts. :thumbsup: 

They seem to really understand their true emotions and feelings. It was the same when she was apologizing while they were hugging in the parachute. He said to her that he knew that she didn’t mean what she said.:heart: they are the perfect OTP.

• Like 8