[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, Sara Reyna said:

I think those are people sent by Dan because of (can't remember his name) "con-man" asking her to step in and help.

Second to this, because let's not forget the tape-listener told the villian guy that the couple didn't make it home yet to give them one joyful Christmas (now I'm worried about the fate of the tape-listener)

• Like 14

I totally forgot to mention, but the scene with the rat and his wife...

Spoiler

damn, makes me so heartbroken and said. I think the rat will also play a role in preventing harm to RJH and Seri.

For the first time ever, the rat lied about Seri and RJH being back at the military home, but it was strange that CS still sent his troops there...

To be in that type of position....where you pledge loyalty to your country yet get treated like dirt vs. being part of the reason for the death of someone who treats you right....

When the rat said if he let RJH die, he doesn't think he can live with it, damn, I felt that.

1 hour ago, L A said:

Second to this, because let's not forget the tape-listener told the villian guy that the couple didn't make it home yet to give them one joyful Christmas (now I'm worried about the fate of the tape-listener)

I sincerely hope nothing happens to the rat. that would be tragic.

• Like 16

Spoiler

I agree. The rat will play a critical part to save 2Ri couple. He will try to amend his actions in the past. He is a good man after all, afraid and weak but with good heart. I think that he will confess in front of RJH and JH’s father. 

• Like 9

dearest comrades, i enjoy reading back the pages of posts.. giggling at funny gifs crying at sad clips and still harboring lots of love for RJH.. (no, i meant the OTP. ahem..) :heart: been quite busy with the chinese new year preps so haven’t joined in much..

seriously the NK ahjumma comrades and ducklings are the best people around the OTP.. :tounge_wink: thanks for the great pyo chi su gif hahaha @Ameera Ali and plot twist @L A

• Like 9
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, L A said:

I cried a river during that confession of SR for JH...she is truly the queen of romance. I am so so happy that the director and writer chose HB and SYJ. Excellent acting from both of them.

Cross my fingers that the rating will reach 10% because it truly deserves it. If you guys know how we international fans can help boost the ratings please let me know.

We can help tru exposure, i think by making it trending crash landing on you and by then the knetz will be curious about it and they will have to watch it episode per episode. 

This drama really deserves its best:star:all the more:innocent:

• Like 7

Concerning the Rat, it is heartbreaking to hear that he has to serve the person that treats him like dirt, while making the only person who treats him nicely dead. And RJH also helps him in the market incident. But I guess, when CK arrives at the village, RJH is still in the forest and SeRi is kidnapped. So hopefully CK figures out that the Rat tells him the truth (RJH and SeRi were not at home). Let’s cross fingers!

• Like 14

comrades just finished ep 8 & am still overwhelmed with this epi! gosh if anyone watching this (outside our camp that is) and not get emotional, i dunno what else to say? these two actors are over the top in their acting and roles! woah i was teary-eyed with their scenes N i wished i cld just freeze them :blush:

did you guys get goosebumps when she was talking to her oops let me cover this w/a spoiler hahaha

Spoiler

did you guys get goosebumps while she was inside the military truck talking to him saying to Ri --- Sarang hae yo! awww it was v v touching and Ri trying to catch her one more time! btw that watch that she was supposed to give Ri as you all can remember was the watch his older brod gave him but too bad SR didn't get a chance to give him!

Also her father overheard the two guys saying she's alive & came back so hopefully he'll have an earful in nxt wk's epi

another week of torture for us to wait 5 more days to see these two! So happy about the ratings, let's hope next week it shld reach more than 12 in Seoul & nationwide as well! Do you guys know if tvN has their own awards for dramas or movies much like MBC/SBS/KBS?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

some touching moments! The 2 Ri

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

It’s really amazing that the ratings jumped this much for ep 8! They really deserve high ratings :grimace:  I hope that CLOY breaks records.

i'm curious where did you guys see the new ratings?

so happy about it! yeyy :astonished:

• Like 6

OMG the ratings!!! and i actually thought they would just reach 10% but they went above 10! OMO! I'm So happy for them, working in such conditions this must be so rewarding and is it the only drama going above 10% ratings for TvN in a while? i think so! Please give us season two of this drama!

• Like 11

Oh my... What an episode. Incredibly good twist. I hate it when everything Gu Sung Jung said was correct, but I was so relieved when SeRi followed her heart and look for JH... The moment JH went all alone to find SeRi, I was like.... I don't care how hard but I want to see them together. This forbidden love is so heartbreaking. I think we already know who is Captain Ri's first love :wub:....  Congrats CLOY  team & all thread's comrade ..double digit rating :thumbsup:. Can't wait how SeRi's dad will rescue her. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

did you guys get goosebumps

(sorry for cutting your post)

I did!!

They are really great actor/ actress + their amazing and off the chart chemistry! :love:

Spoiler

I could feel his despair to find her, and also his impotence for not being there to protect her.

Her voice, her confession and her words (her goodbye speech full of love and protection for him) broke his heart,... that scene was truly well acted, written and directed :heartbreak:

• Like 10

@stroppyse

Text preview translation

Se Ri has disappeared to somewhere and Jeong Hyuk uses every connection he has to try to find her, but

Jeong Hyuk's father warns him that the issue with Se Ri could ruin their whole family.

The pressure grows on Cheol Gang to reveal Se Ri's identity...

it means not CK who kidnapped SR but another power person, it could be JH father's right? Cause CK did not know yet that SR and JH have come back to the village just like the infromant (MB) said...

This drama is in its fast pace, so if we do not follow it we will loose some scene.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Concerning SD, she is annoying but i still dont hate her. By reporting the situation to JH's father, she is actually going to save the day even if it wasn't her intention but it's still the responsible thing to do in this situation. Seri and JH were only digging further into a hole and there was no way out let's be honest here. The army chasing after them were going to catch up to them eventually, it was only a matter of time and JH is not powerful enough to go above the State department, he was going to be arrested and punished, then his entire family punished too and who knows what would happen to Seri. They were not realistic in their choices, they let their feelings cloud their judgement and it's natural because they were in an impossible situation since the beginning. The father should have known since the start because his life is in danger too but i understand why JH couldnt trust his father when it comes to a stranger from the South. Plus Seri's father is about to find out the truth from South Korea too. Interesting how both their fathers found out around the same time and now i think they will take control of this situation and save both. 

• Like 16

Hi Comrades!

Whew, episode 8 is by far the best episode so far.

okay... I am new here but I have some theory. Remember back in the earlier episode, the person GH asked to investigate Seri’s Div 11 background? He mentioned a woman who recently returned to NK after a mission? 

I think she is Seri’s real mom... and if I may... I think she is the wedding designer who smuggled a magazine from Seoul.

and I have a feeling Seri has a half sibling (thinking it is the guy from my love from another star).

both of those actors I mentioned were in the previous drama so I wouldn’t put it past the writer.

Maybe after Seri’s father found out she was in NK, he contacted the birth mother... maybe...

do you guys think that is plausible?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 11

2 minutes ago, carly08 said:

Hi Comrades!

Whew, episode 8 is by far the best episode so far.

okay... I am new here but I have some theory. Remember back in the earlier episode, the person GH asked to investigate Seri’s Div 11 background? He mentioned a woman who recently returned to NK after a mission? 

I think she is Seri’s real mom... and if I may... I think she is the wedding designer who smuggled a magazine from Seoul.

and I have a feeling Seri has a half sibling (thinking it is the guy from my love from another star).

both of those actors I mentioned were in the previous drama so I wouldn’t put it past the writer.

Maybe after Seri’s father found out she was in NK, he contacted the birth mother... maybe...

do you guys think that is plausible?

Seri's mother would then be from South Korea but for whatever reason ended up in the North? she would need a good reason for that and i dont think the writer has the time to go there but it would be a good twist if they plan on giving this drama more episodes.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, carly08 said:

This actress always plays the role of the mother of the main protagonists...
*always...it means MLFTS/TLOTBS.... ^_^

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4