[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I am new here but not new to dramas and this is my first post to soompi. I don't know how to post images or IG links. But, that preview w/ HB being jealous or mad is how I feel with the kiss scenes so far.  I hope now that they are cohabitating and Mr. Bodyguard must be around Seri 24/7, that we will get a proper skinship that is appropriate to 30-something year olds. I take that back, the kiss scene has been perfect--it is the angles and the zoom out that I don't appreciate.  Please, cameraman, director, do not ZOOM out anymore.  That will make this 2 week wait really worthwhile. 

After reading some posts in this forum, I also think that CCK will probably team up with SR's brother to bring SR down and that JH and the duckling will protect her. I also like the theory that SD's uncle could be behind this because CCK must have some higher up backing to be this bold.  I still don't know what direction the writer is taking with the second leads but I am glad to see them becoming closer in the preview. 

I wish the NK ahjumma's could have come to SK too. Do you think we will see them again? I hope so. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

whats your guys prediction for this week special episode rating?

the special episode also this week start by the release of OST part 6. 

i do think it will be around 5% or something. because this one is not just a rerun like previous special episode. 

would be great if we got more scene for our Jung Hyuk and Se Ri.

and as our survival kit for another week of waiting episode 11.

fighting comrades!

• Like 5

Some more spoiler photos:

It looks like Hyun Bin is wearing the same clothes he wears at the end of episode 10:

image.jpg

Since in this drama they don't usually repeat the same clothes (even in North Korea, SeRi has had different outfits and she had not money), are they filming some scenes of episode 11 right now? 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Just imagine if our Capt got Seri knocked up before his comrades found him and bring him back to NK, I am afraid Dir Ri will have a heart attack. I wonder what will he do if that is really happening. i don't think he has the heart to separate them. 

Grandpa Ri and Daddy Ri will surely move heaven and earth to see Baby Ri-- what a riot! :D

Remember when Seri told RJH that he will be a good dad someday?  

Baby Ri will be the cutest poster child for NK and SK Reunification. Please make him/her happen!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Since in this drama they don't usually repeat the same clothes (even in North Korea, SeRi has had different outfits and she had not money), are they filming some scenes of episode 11 right now? 

It could be. They oftentimes never film in order. It could be that the production crew needed to reserve the particular location at a later date than when they first started filming (they cannot film at times at certain locations due to big crowds and/or may interfere with local businesses) as they will block off sidewalks/streets to film.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

New on this thread!!! Hello everyone, i finally caught up with the last episode and few thoughts

Im really interested to find out HOW JH managed to enter SK considering his father knew that he did. Either he asked to join D11 or he found evidence that Cheol-Gang went to SK and they sent him there to retrieve him which i doubt. I do believe he won't tell SeRi that CG's plan is to kill her so he won't scare her but tell her that he is there to get him back. In the meantime he will pose as her bodyguard.

Like everyone else i assume CG will try to get money and access from her brother . But am i bad for not wanting her brother to advance CG's plan to kill her? Sure he knew about her but never said "kill her " just "keep her there" . Her relationship with her step-mom is complicated and its seems SeRi longed for a true relationship with her (probably always saw her as a mom) , i hope they finally get to start mending their bad relationship . Also even though she seems to favor her father (or the other way) we never get to see them . The scenes of the family reunion seemed cold to me , even from her mom. Maybe because we don't know how SeRi explained her return, i think she called her father as soon as she was found from the patrol team. 

I also find her old brother less "bad" , he even valued her abilities . The youngest brother on the other hand is probably the worst along with his wife. Either way they both are the worst and SeRi needs her new found family brothers....they did better brother job . I hope we get JH with her family around, he was the one who knows her brother wanted to keep her in NK....

The secondary "couple" better get started . Dan shows more emotion and depth with Kind Con Man than she did with her childhood crush. Her source of obsession relies to him as a price of marriage than having a real emotion of love. 

This break is already too long and we have 6 episodes left.....

Regarding the spoiler pics : maybe the break allows them to film out of order 11-12 and have the scenes with JH and SeRi filmed first and then film JH and SeRi - post entering SK both...

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, Site Admin said:

Grandpa Ri and Daddy Ri will surely move heaven and earth to see Baby Ri-- what a riot! :D

Remember when Seri told RJH that he will be a good dad someday?  

That Kid would be a force to be reckoned with coming from 2 influential families of North and South having Seri as a mom a business tycoon and high ranking military officials from the father's side of the family. Wow i actually wanted to see this happened the hilarity and antics that will come:lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Hi everyone, was a silent reader here but I just decided to drop by bc Im sooooo in love with the drama I just feel lile to spazz more outside twitter..hahaaa

Really want to see them act together after watching The Negotiation and how close they are while promoting the movie (insert that dating rumour too) hahaaha, already can feel the sizzling chemistry from the movie eventho they barely had any scene together and IM SOOOO HAPPY that my wish granted so fast!!!

And its true, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin chemistry really sold me with the drama, 

And this drama really made me in love with Son Ye Jin, I just love Yoon Se Ri so much hahaha...(Hyun Bin too)...its not my first time watching their project tho, and Im not always following all their previous project but I really love them here and Im so glad that they decided to take this project despite the dating rumours (but Im secretly wish that they really date lol)

I really enjoyed the discussion here so lets keep it up..hehee

I really cant wait to see ep 11, hope to see cute jealous protective Capt Ri over Se Ri hahahaa

TVN really mean made us wait with those lovely still pic and preview

Edited by yara530
  • Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

That would Kid would be a force to be reckoned with coming from 2 influential families of North and South having Seri as a mom a business tycoon and high ranking military officials from the father's side of the family. Wow i actually wanted to see this happened the hilarity and antics that will come:lol:

Imagining a Baby Ri at the end of this drama already feels very satisfying. Having the blood of both North and South, it's one heck of a romantic/political statement. Agreed, he/she is going to be a super baby.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

feeling bad ,  that NK ahjumma’s wouldn’t see their national treasure new look , they were true fan :joy:

Soompies every time oppa in the screen :sweat_smile:

, @kriswu OMG these guns of his  , how did he manage to sneak them across the boarder :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Dayummmm... he is indeed yummy :blush: drool worthy must i say...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

@stroppyse said: Yay! JM is going to get to meet his favorite kdrama star! I can't remember what the others were promised by SR for after reunification aka they were in SK, but I'm sure SR will make good on all of her promises while she can.

----reply fr hibiscus:

IKR - JM for sure will be delighted to meet CJW albeit i also don't recall what SR promised the others but like you said, she'll make good on her promises, she's a very nice person! am sure the 4 +1 squads (that's of course incldg Rat now) will hv a ball in SK and we all saw how happy they were just by eating ramyeon what more if they're served kalbi or bulgogi:glasses:yumm yumm!

Kalbi-Korean-BBQ-Short-Ribs-480x270.jpg

it's really hard comrades to keep up with the way this thread is building up, on a blink of an eye this thread is now almost 170 pages and we're not even on epi 11? lol good job comrades! this thread is becoming an eye opener for me these days :relieved: it's like the drama, a therapeutic way to exchange pleasantries w/all of you and the support each & everyone here contributes fr gifs, tumblr, stills it's just overwhelming!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@stroppyse huh? What did I write? I thought I wrote I liked her stylist and dressing here. You can't buy class even if you're rich. I am talking here about the countless courtier attire that stars endorse. The outfits may be expensive but they look like crap in it.

The stylist chose fashionable  edgier outfits. Rather than just bland outfits. Case in point- her elder sister in law. The hypocrite one. She looked like the chaebol wife. Even when Se Ri was in NK she had those expensive looking cable knit tops. Contrast that with what the Colonel's wife wears. SYJ can't seem to look dowdy.

Oh that ever expandable magic Samsonite luggage? I just die laughing seeing the same luggage over and over again in countless dramas. It got to the point that I watch the credits to see if Samasonite appears as a sponsor.

Suspicious Partner is my gold standard for drama ridiculousness. Remember the female lead's hanging wardrobe? I bet you guys can't. There was always under 5 outfits. And maybe under 4 handbags? I can't recall the handbags exactly. But either way she wore NONE of the outfits. At all. 

And I keep a running tally of coats. I think I may have counted 11 coats for one drama. And the female lead did have a Samsonite hardcase. And yeah she did walk away- Noble Idiocy moment of course- with that ONE luggage.

Now you have me laughing. And I still can't recall what I wrote besides liking Se Ri's wardrobe and her stylist. But its true that some stylists sucks. I can name some dramas if you like where the stylist sucks and I am not talking whether the character is meant to dress well or not. Some just don't seem to make their character as bad or good as the scene intended. And I have got to say SYJ has the body to wear clothes well. You have to have the height. I know she is only 165cm but add on the 10cm heels. that makes 175cm or 5 7". Man she looks good.

The other sister in law is tall. I wonder how tall she is. Did you notice the contrasting dressing styles for the 2 sisters in law? An article came out recently about the Korean Air chairman shattering a vase and injuring his mother. And there's a photo of her which makes her the ex- Chairman's wife. Now she looks like a chaebol. I do actually see or can see the countless hours spent on skin products, therapy etc from the rich. You can tell from the meticulous care taken with their looks. Their dressing? It's still bland but distinctive sometimes.

Anyway we are talking about Se Ri. That's my spiel. You caught me at a free moment. I am going to Dr Kim now. Have to pay attention to the medical subs. Ergh. I like that show but I am not exactly enjoying the medical terms. That show has now topped my list of the number of English medical terms per episode and also how they MUST sprout off. Not even Beautiful Mind or Medical top team- which had multiple disciplines- can compete. And this show only has EM, OS, CS and GS teams. Hahahaha. See what I mean? I've rarely seen such bombastic writing for their medical scenes. And they think rattling terms off fast makes it sound more tense.

Have you seen how nicely paced everyone's speech is in this drama? It seriously is.  Everyone's speech is crystal clear. You can practice your Korean writing from the way they. Each syllable is so clearly heard. North Korean satoori or not. There was a reason why I said I really like the cast here. It wasn't just a random fan gushing.

Addit- whoa. I just saw the preview. Hyun Bin is so sexy in a suit. And the NK uniform is not flattering. The cap is. Not the uniform and especially the padded upper arms in the camouflage uniform.

And PS, I really hope the cast gets a rest. His eyebags are coming out. I remember them from the SG days when the drama was ending.  He didn't have it at the Swiss scenes or earlier scenes. So sleep more. Look good when we see the zoomed in kissing scenes later.

But oh my heart, RJH in a suit. * swoons *

Then I have the KSH in a green trackies right above my post. This makes me laugh even harder since we all know the Hotel del Luna cameo was also done recently. And he can and was so dapper there. He made my heart skip a beat there. And just made me cackle looking at that green trackie and slippers above.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, blue_fleurs said:

(2) I could rewatch but won't be able to soon, so thought I could ask here - when RJH was locked up and SD came to visit him, didn't she say that their wedding is in a few days?  Then, we found out that SR has gone back for 2 weeks.  Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed?  Or was the wedding actually not a few days from the locked up scene.  My memory is failing me on this point.

At the hospital scene. RJH already told SD that he cannot marry her when he has a feelings for someone that is SR. And he continue saying, "i didn't mean to fool you, i thought i could marry you even without the love". But SD stubbornly ignore and wants to proceed for that wedding schedule bcoz of her obssession. So i think SD will gradually change and not to cling anymore to RJH. Moreover, RJH parents looks like they valued their son's emotional being as they want him to be happy too. Yes there is consequences for this happiness but hoping for a beautiful and meaningful ending:innocent:

Can't wait for ep11!!! 

• Like 8