• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

22 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Put on some nice clothes, throw in some hair products, a dash of ex-boyfriend and a woman whose going to challenge him ... pretty soon JH will be jumping her. Or at least that's what I hope. SR not stupid after all :D. Wishful thinking ...

Just imagine if our Capt got Seri knocked up before his comrades found him and bring him back to NK, I am afraid Dir Ri will have a heart attack. I wonder what will he do if that is really happening. i don't think he has the heart to separate them. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

What a good time to live in SK.. able to see HB Oppa filming.. envious!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I want them to have their own little family... is it too much to ask? Hahaha! Like how Seri said that he'll definitely be a good dad. I want a glimpse of that. :heart: 

But before anything else, a properly shot kiss scene will definitely make us happy after the two week hiatus... Why is feb01 so far away??! :joy:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Storyline idea: SeRi should have carried JHs seed back into SK. Then she and JH can meet regularly at the kid's school!!:ph34r:lol

EDIT: In Switzerland, because you know SeRi can afford an expensive school and JH doesn't have a complex about her paying the bills..

This is the real reunion of the two Koreas y'all!! That little baby!!

I was rewatching ep9 and 10 with the intention of making a funny gif about Hyun Bin's shoulders...... Halfway through and I am asking myself, When did Hyun Bin bulk up like this? Because he is so Dzaddy right now!!! I've followed him since My Name is Kim Sam Soon but i feel like I just discovered a new man!!

Thank you to the wardrobe manager who kept dressing him in turtlenecks and sweaters that revealed his broad shoulders!! And where did those biceps come from?? I normally don't care for fan service in the form of shower scenes, but I'm scared to watch one in this drama!!! 

Spoiler

Shoulders/ Biceps and Chest gifset.....

PMjT8Az.jpg

The span of those shoulders is like ATLAS' carrying the earth on his shoulders... Carry me!!!

cDhIaQ3.jpg

Hyun Bin attended the wedding of some celebrity fitness manager some time last year......I wondered why..... God bless you and your marriage Mr Fitness Guru!! and the great work you have done to sculpt Hyun Bin's thighs!!! OMG!!

zespBRk.jpg

How did that Bicep sneak up on me???

LTOhQvQ.jpg

CpWH51U.jpg

YAAASSSSSS!!!! DZADDY!!:astonished:

Hyun Bin asked me... what I think his name means...

A6IWBnm.jpg

Me right now.....

kWwmKKo.jpg

I'll take a break from the forum because I really need to get my dissertation done.... See you at episode 11....

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I've noticed in the preview, SR let JH borrow her scarf. Awww. Wifey duties.

about borrowing topics, the thing I am looking forward for him to borrow is bath rope :joy:

I  notice seri got a couple bathrobe one blue , one pink :joy::sweat_smile:

15796185131579618487.gif

15796187501579618720.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

Oh My I just started this the day! Its been a long time for a great drama! Wohooo!!! And my top K actress are in together! My husband is the one found and watch this first and now Im behind! I usedto be so updated in all Kdrama

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

For anyone who is/was studying filmography, I have a question. Why do dramas use only a single camera? 

I noticed some editing issues as well as inconsistent wardrobes/accessories because of this camera setup. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I normally don't care for fan service in the form of shower scenes, but I'm scared to watch one in this drama!!! 

Hide contents

The span of those shoulders is like ATLAS' carrying the earth on his shoulders... Carry me!!!

Omg I died laughing :joy:

Have you seen this? LOL

Spoiler

Pkr2uUf.jpg&key=c9dfe7c31dbdd41835bd98bc

this was posted by @KimSooHanMoo on page 7 :D

Me:

5ffa7510d6b694d98d011c7fd95f706815ddf23b

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

about borrowing topics, the thing I am looking forward for him to borrow is bath rope :joy:

I  notice seri got a couple bathrobe one blue , one pink :joy::sweat_smile:

Ooooh. SR wore the blue one. Would love to see oppa in the pink one ;):D

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Thank you so much for your response. Indeed, I have many things to say about this drama. But I've lost of words, really. :sweat_smile:

Maybe I have to wait for new episodes before writing my comments here because ATM I'm suffering to watch them in the latest episode!:bawling:

@adawiyahsulaiman You're very welcome!  i u/stand, so take your time & savor the moment coz you're in for a very long road to the lovebirds as @thanie said the world of romantics! good for you comrade thanie to pull your hubby to watch kdramas he may join you soon as addicted to it! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just some random comments...

Wishlist for one of the future episodes would be scenes showing what happened between the end of the separation kiss (did they talk? what happened?! I know she probably just walked away but that scene was so powerful I am curious about additional dialogue between them and would watch an extended version of it) and the point where she walked in her office building's lobby.  

I'm trying to think where the story will go for the remaining episodes.  If it was truly about SR's corporate struggle with family, I wonder if RJH would find that her "world" is too superficial (even though these struggles are inherently real for her daily reality!) would it make him re-think whether this is the life he longed for with her (I'm sure he never envisioned this could come true but he may have hoped for it deep down anyway).  Anyway, just a thought.  I find it would be hard for him to embrace it, though maybe not because he did study abroad and knows what a lax lifestyle is like.

SYJ has the melo queen title and I guess one thing I noticed about her emotional scenes is her tendency to well up tears in her eyes and controls to some extent when they fall without compromising facial expression.  Amazing skills, I feel so lucky to watch such a skilled actress.

Now time for questions...

(1) Previous posters mentioned this drama received criticism in the beginning... what were the reasons?  I wasn't following this thread in the early stages.

(2) I could rewatch but won't be able to soon, so thought I could ask here - when RJH was locked up and SD came to visit him, didn't she say that their wedding is in a few days?  Then, we found out that SR has gone back for 2 weeks.  Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed?  Or was the wedding actually not a few days from the locked up scene.  My memory is failing me on this point.

Edited by blue_fleurs
  • Like 12

I'm sure we all heard about Choi ji woo (she happens to be one of my all time fave actress since Winter Sonata) doing a cameo on CLOY & just saw this on hancinema and as always if this happens to hv been posted pages ago, pls don't throw any rocks on me :w00t: coz i think we can always use anything to satisfy our whims on this great drama, my older eonnie also watches this and since she's older than me and hv seen old Hollywood movies, she thinks she likes CLOY compared to Gone with the Wind which I hv to check it out & confirm her views LOL i'm sure none of us here hv seen GWTW? Of course, I admit i've heard about it but i hvnt really ventured on it bc it's an ancient movie but lots of raves about it!

Choi Ji Woo's appearance sound intriguing! Can't wait for next epi! Right now honestly, I don't want this drama to end, this drama as good as this one shd be up to at least 30 episodes :) agree comrades????

[HanCinema's News] Choi Ji-woo to Make Special Appearance on "Crash Landing for You"

photo1144589.jpg

cr: hancinema by William Schwartz

Choi Ji Woo has been officially confirmed to be appearing in an upcoming episode of "Crash Landing on You". Her appearance was teased in a recent preview for next week's episodes, which will air on January 25th and January 26th.

The most likely means for which Choi Ji-woo to appear in "Crash Landing on You" is via the North Korean character played by Yoo Su-bin. A recurring trait of his has been an obsession with the 2003 South Korean drama "Stairway to Heaven", in which Choi Ji-woo appears in the lead role.

The cameo will almost certainly involve Yoo Su-bin's character having a face-to-face meeting with his idol of some sort. What is unclear is whether Choi Ji-woo will be playing herself, or if she will appear in some sort of fantasy sequence. Choi Ji-woo, though once a major star, has been sparse in dramas in recent years. Her last leading role was in "Woman with a Suitcase" back in 2016, and she is currently five months pregnant with her first child, having married a non-celebrity citizen in 2018.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 9
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

(1) Previous posters mentioned this drama received criticism in the beginning... what were the reasons?  I wasn't following this thread in the early stages.

Mostly because of the plot and ridiculous setting(s). Here are some commentaries:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/tv-crash-landing-on-you-pilot.html?m=1

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2020/01/spoilerscrash-landing-on-you-roundup.html?m=1

13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed? 

The wedding called off once RJH went to the frontlines (someone correct me if I am wrong). Why? Because it is impossible for him to attend his wedding during his deployment, which I believe should be a couple of months.

I am spending too much time on this thread lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am new here but not new to dramas and this is my first post to soompi. I don't know how to post images or IG links. But, that preview w/ HB being jealous or mad is how I feel with the kiss scenes so far.  I hope now that they are cohabitating and Mr. Bodyguard must be around Seri 24/7, that we will get a proper skinship that is appropriate to 30-something year olds. I take that back, the kiss scene has been perfect--it is the angles and the zoom out that I don't appreciate.  Please, cameraman, director, do not ZOOM out anymore.  That will make this 2 week wait really worthwhile. 

After reading some posts in this forum, I also think that CCK will probably team up with SR's brother to bring SR down and that JH and the duckling will protect her. I also like the theory that SD's uncle could be behind this because CCK must have some higher up backing to be this bold.  I still don't know what direction the writer is taking with the second leads but I am glad to see them becoming closer in the preview. 

I wish the NK ahjumma's could have come to SK too. Do you think we will see them again? I hope so. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

whats your guys prediction for this week special episode rating?

the special episode also this week start by the release of OST part 6. 

i do think it will be around 5% or something. because this one is not just a rerun like previous special episode. 

would be great if we got more scene for our Jung Hyuk and Se Ri.

and as our survival kit for another week of waiting episode 11.

fighting comrades!

• Like 5

Some more spoiler photos:

It looks like Hyun Bin is wearing the same clothes he wears at the end of episode 10:

image.jpg

Since in this drama they don't usually repeat the same clothes (even in North Korea, SeRi has had different outfits and she had not money), are they filming some scenes of episode 11 right now? 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Just imagine if our Capt got Seri knocked up before his comrades found him and bring him back to NK, I am afraid Dir Ri will have a heart attack. I wonder what will he do if that is really happening. i don't think he has the heart to separate them. 

Grandpa Ri and Daddy Ri will surely move heaven and earth to see Baby Ri-- what a riot! :D

Remember when Seri told RJH that he will be a good dad someday?  

Baby Ri will be the cutest poster child for NK and SK Reunification. Please make him/her happen!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Since in this drama they don't usually repeat the same clothes (even in North Korea, SeRi has had different outfits and she had not money), are they filming some scenes of episode 11 right now? 

It could be. They oftentimes never film in order. It could be that the production crew needed to reserve the particular location at a later date than when they first started filming (they cannot film at times at certain locations due to big crowds and/or may interfere with local businesses) as they will block off sidewalks/streets to film.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

New on this thread!!! Hello everyone, i finally caught up with the last episode and few thoughts

Im really interested to find out HOW JH managed to enter SK considering his father knew that he did. Either he asked to join D11 or he found evidence that Cheol-Gang went to SK and they sent him there to retrieve him which i doubt. I do believe he won't tell SeRi that CG's plan is to kill her so he won't scare her but tell her that he is there to get him back. In the meantime he will pose as her bodyguard.

Like everyone else i assume CG will try to get money and access from her brother . But am i bad for not wanting her brother to advance CG's plan to kill her? Sure he knew about her but never said "kill her " just "keep her there" . Her relationship with her step-mom is complicated and its seems SeRi longed for a true relationship with her (probably always saw her as a mom) , i hope they finally get to start mending their bad relationship . Also even though she seems to favor her father (or the other way) we never get to see them . The scenes of the family reunion seemed cold to me , even from her mom. Maybe because we don't know how SeRi explained her return, i think she called her father as soon as she was found from the patrol team. 

I also find her old brother less "bad" , he even valued her abilities . The youngest brother on the other hand is probably the worst along with his wife. Either way they both are the worst and SeRi needs her new found family brothers....they did better brother job . I hope we get JH with her family around, he was the one who knows her brother wanted to keep her in NK....

The secondary "couple" better get started . Dan shows more emotion and depth with Kind Con Man than she did with her childhood crush. Her source of obsession relies to him as a price of marriage than having a real emotion of love. 

This break is already too long and we have 6 episodes left.....

Regarding the spoiler pics : maybe the break allows them to film out of order 11-12 and have the scenes with JH and SeRi filmed first and then film JH and SeRi - post entering SK both...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

The wedding called off once RJH went to the frontlines (someone correct me if I am wrong). Why? Because it is impossible for him to attend his wedding during his deployment, which I believe should be a couple of months.

We don't actually see that the wedding has been called off, but we can assume that because of JH's deployment to the front lines (patrolling the DMZ) which will last months, that the wedding ceremony is off, even if JH and SD are still technically engaged.

I think that deployment is also a part of the reason why JH just took off for the South.  There is no way he would get permission to go to SK, but he couldn't even make the request when he's on forward deployment. And, then JH's father assembles the Ducklings and MB to go find and bring back JH from SK.

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

[HanCinema's News] Choi Ji-woo to Make Special Appearance on "Crash Landing for You"

Yay! JM is going to get to meet his favorite kdrama star! I can't remember what the others were promised by SR for after reunification aka they were in SK, but I'm sure SR will make good on all of her promises while she can.

@ck1Oz, have you ever seen realistic clothes in a kdrama before for a non-chaebol person? Somehow, no matter how poor they are or how military or how restricted, they still somehow manage to have multiple clothing changes. Actually, Prison Playbook, I guess kept the inmates and the corrections officers in their respective uniforms, but that makes it a rarity.  Plus, anyone who runs away carries one small piece of luggage which then is like Aladdin's lamp in having multiple changes of clothing, shoes, and accessories. So, I don't think that's a criticism you can level on this drama, but rather on the entire kdrama genre. :D  

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1