[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Honestly speaking, I would not like Korean dramas to go the way of more Western shows with over-expressions of passion.

I already think K-dramas have big improvements in their kissing scenes (please watch dramas from 1990s to see what I mean)

Restrained passion is more what I mean, the intense gaze, the casual touch , the possessive hugs. This is why I think K-dramas work with the right actors. They are able to emote through their eyes and micro-expressions.

It's not to  say that Korean shows lack passion (watch the movies - I was boggled by scenes which can be found in Korean movies which can be quite explicit - Gong Yoo and Jeon Do Yeon  in A Man, A Woman) but that there are ratings for shows/dramas so the PDs and writers have to keep within certain limits.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Honestly speaking, I would not like Korean dramas to go the way of more Western shows with over-expressions of passion.

I already think K-dramas have big improvements in their kissing scenes (please watch dramas from 1990s to see what I mean)

Restrained passion is more what I mean, the intense gaze, the casual touch , the possessive hugs. This is why I think K-dramas work with the right actors. They are able to emote through their eyes and micro-expressions.

It's not to  say that Korean shows lack passion (watch the movies - I was boggled by scenes which can be found in Korean movies which can be quite explicit - Gong Yoo and Jeon Do Yeon  in A Man, A Woman) but that there are ratings for shows/dramas so the PDs and writers have to keep within certain limits.

I am with you in this. I love how now the kissing scenes have improved A LOT as compared to 1990s K Dramas. They have improved like a lot hahaha. It's my preference of not having explicit 'bed scenes' in CLoY, perhaps the director can just show/lead a bit of bed scene and the rest, it is up to the viewers' (wild) imagination haha! 

Oh, that making out scene between Gong Yoo & Jeon Do Yeon in A Man and A Woman, I was shock to see that in a K Drama (it is one of my fav movies of Gong Yoo, my 1st imaginary boyfriend, and Hyun Bin 2nd LOL)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Yes. The movies make up for The TV shows in explicitness. But I have heard some raunchy things and seen really Spicey scenes in popular dramas lately that I never thought I would here  so they can surprise you. I think it’s the level of comfort the actors and PD’s have with sexy scenes that determines how far they can go. Plus if one of the actors is married bed scenes are usually not done or so I have heard. 

Just for Clarity have either HB or SYJ had an actual bed scene? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, RobinM said:

He had some hilarious bed scenes in My name is Kim Sam Soon when he was young. He also had a very enthusiastic kiss with Tang Wei in a movie but that's pretty much it...Now if you guys do know another steamy scene of HB then do enlighten me :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Yes. The movies make up for The TV shows in explicitness. But I have heard some raunchy things and seen really Spicey scenes in popular dramas lately that I never thought I would here  so they can surprise you. I think it’s the level of comfort the actors and PD’s have with sexy scenes that determines how far they can go. Plus if one of the actors is married bed scenes are usually not done or so I have heard. 

HyunBin does have some raunchy and explicit scenes in the movie Late Autumn with Tang Wei. Im not sure about YeJin 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, IDK what kind of vaccine did my hubby received, where he got it from ... he seems to be immune with this viral "K" virus :joy:. Whereas me, I got infected 4 years ago but I refused to be treated/healed :lol: Guess I'm not an effective Salesman, I've been hard selling CLOY by giving him daily doses of the drama's snippets, updates ... to no avail, he's not clicking the bait so I stahp :grimace: It's his loss, not mine! 

@thanie hahahaha u made me laugh comrade, i luv your sense of humor!:lol: You're a newbie then in kdramas if you just got infected with the K virus bc i myself hv been vaccinated before you & also not treatable & i also refused to be treated hahaha! Mind you i think guys may not be into Kdramas unless it's action drama of sorts, just a thought! Yup it's his BIG loss not yours dear! So leave him alone hahaha:grimace: Maybe introduce your hubby with some K movie action coz there's several and one of them will be our HB's Confidential Assignment or Negotiation? I don't suppose he'll appreciate CLOY simply bc this is more of romantic drama, guys are not into this kind of genre!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am with you in this too. Honestly I don't like the passionate kiss and bed scene in Suspicious Partner. As a JCW fan, I can see he over act in those scenes for that drama (it is not as natural as in Healer as in Healer there is still a shy limit). To me, bed scenes or Rated scene should just stay in movies. 

Super agree too that kissing scenes are getting better nowadays. Even young actors and idol can kiss. So much different than those time when i started to watch K drama in the early 2000s. 

About Son Ye Jin, I did watch quite a number of her project and I don't think she ever stripped (like Jeon Do Yeon-a known daring actress) in a movie yet. The mot skinship she had in a movie I think is with Jung Woo Sung in A Moment to Remember. 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

It is all in good fun here I actually think the kissing scenes are good but the camera man sucks. I am not asking for anything like Secretary Kim. I just want for the camera to not zoom so far out on the next kiss scene.  But if they want to give us hints of a bed scene, I won’t complain either

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Saw some ppl asking about the NK and SK prize:

ED - a bag of corn sponsored by JH vs 1 million won

JM - a set of tv sponsored by JH vs lunch with Choi Jiwoo :lol:

KB - goodbye hug from SR vs date with Ms Korea

CS - SR’s bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, no SK prize mentioned

ED lose out big time whereas JM is the luckiest one!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Ye Jin had one in April Snow (10 years ago) but not so explicit (in my opinion)

• Like 6

I would love to imagine Jeong Hyeok and Se Ri will have a scene similar to one part in Fifty Shades where the actress ate ice cream sitting on the dining table in the dark and the actor came into the kitchen half naked to have a glass of water (forgive me Lord for I forgot both actors' name in Fifty Shades due to my post pregnancy brain cells LOL).. then we could imagine what is next hahaha! Just my suggestion & imagination. Jeong Hyeok topless would send CLoY's rating through the roof hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 2

Gee whiz I know the house will be heated but it's winter after all. I doubt RJH will be shirtless in his own house. 

Good one. Even in my wildest imagination I don't think that. It's a PG 15 after all. I know the peak demographics are female viewers in their 40s right?

• Like 6

A nice deep  kiss, he slowly picks her up and lays her down on the bed and fade out. Wake up next morning holding each other . Done.There’s your sweet but not too sweet bed scene. 

Does not have to be clothes flinging fifty shades bed breaking extravaganza which would be OCC for the shows tone anyway. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Phoenix Klaw said:

To help us get through the next ten days, shall we play a game?

So if the moderators don't think this is TOO off-topic, shall we each share the following information:

What country are you from?

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s)

Favourite CLOY episode (so far):

Favourite CLOY scene (so far):

What country are you from? USA

What age-group are you from? 40 but fabulous

Favourite CLOY episode (so far): 9. I did not

expect JHs parents to be so warm, their reunion, & confirmation of feelings for each other

Favourite CLOY scene (so far): “the wrong train can take you to the right station”. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie hahahaha u made me laugh comrade, i luv your sense of humor!:lol: You're a newbie then in kdramas if you just got infected with the K virus bc i myself hv been vaccinated before you & also not treatable & i also refused to be treated hahaha! Mind you i think guys may not be into Kdramas unless it's action drama of sorts, just a thought! Yup it's his BIG loss not yours dear! So leave him alone hahaha:grimace: Maybe introduce your hubby with some K movie action coz there's several and one of them will be our HB's Confidential Assignment or Negotiation? I don't suppose he'll appreciate CLOY simply bc this is more of romantic drama, guys are not into this kind of genre!

@hibiscus23, let's wait and see until he started working at SK and he bump into Hyun Bin Oppa :joy:

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

A nice deep  kiss, he slowly picks her up and lays her down on the bed and fade out. Wake up next morning holding each other . Done.There’s your sweet but not too sweet bed scene. 

Does not have to be clothes flinging fifty shades bed breaking extravaganza which would be OCC for the shows tone anyway.

A deep kiss with all those tongue twisting galore :mrgreen:

Just no Stripping and showing of naked butt, please .... that is so NOT kdrama-ish. And I don't mind seeing shirtless Hyun Bin :grimace:

Shout out to @Phoenix88, I'm with you :rolleyes:

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, L A said:

Jeong Hyeok topless would send CLoY's rating through the roof hahaha!

43 minutes ago, L A said:

yup yup if Hyun Bin wants 20% he’s gotta earn it 

1 hour ago, lucia704 said:

all expect to see JH being shirtless, at least, in Seri's house but he still covers even his neck. 

Count me with those who want to see RJH shirtless hahaha :love:.  I have hopes that it will happen since her house has automatic heater hahaha, after all in NK his house was colder than SR’s luxurious condo. LOL

HB said that he worked out for this drama so please director-nim/writer-nim, take advantage of that hahaha. I can easily imagine his hidden abs and biceps, those high neck and long sleeves shirts cannot hide them LOL. 

Btw, it seems that this long wait for following ep 11 is making our thoughts run wild :lol:

@Site Admin I agree!! He is in his best shape ever! Really, even those long sleeves cannot hide it! hahaha (Btw, I love how he looks with the green shirt inside his house in NK!) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2