[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

I wonder in what kind of context they are talking about :phew:. Maybe JH finds out about SR’s exes....

I smell jealousy :joy: like in the gif @Ameera Ali has posted his face totally spelled it out right his pouty face that is :joy:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

His Expression Waiting for hair cut :joy:

is exactly his expression for the heart signal :mrgreen:

That's his I am jealous face lol:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Preview of episode 11 is not helping at all! Hahaha. TVN is really really really teasing us. Dropping us preview with Captain Ri looking different, his hair is up! I suddenly remember how I was addicted to HB previous role in Hyde Jekyll. It’s because of his hairstyle :D and his glasses. And in cloy, in his uniform. Seems he is the type of guy that looks good both ways, showing forehead and not showing forehead. Some actors usually only look good with one style, either showing or not showing. 

Seeing the stills and preview, how should we wait for more than 1,5 weeks? Seems camping in this thread helps. Although I cannot manage to read most of the posts because it moves too fast. 

Well, I think this drama really maintain the romcom elements more than melo elements. Its genre is romcom anyway :lol: The writer really takes care of romcom elements. I think comparing with YWCFTS, the comedic elements are much heavier in CLOY. I did not watch LOBS, so I cannot compare. 

Not only ducklings for the comedic elements. Dan’s mother behavior. Father Ri with his expression. GSJ with his expression (some reminds me of his character in waikiki). The gang of ahjumma. The insurance guy and secretary. Even in episode 10, Man Bok the Rat becomes comedic with his rice :lol: Jealous captain Ri. And of course SeRi! 

• Like 16
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

I smell jealousy :joy: like in the gif @Ameera Ali has posted his face totally spelled it out right his pouty face that is :joy:

That's his I am jealous face lol:joy:

Put on some nice clothes, throw in some hair products, a dash of ex-boyfriend and a woman whose going to challenge him ... pretty soon JH will be jumping her. Or at least that's what I hope. SR not stupid after all :D. Wishful thinking ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I see we're all getting thirsty here for some babe time between our otp and the 2 week break isn't really helping :lol:

And even more now that we saw JH's makeover. I am with you guys. (I'm also fawning over his face. His perfect face. And the hair. Ughhhh <3)

I've noticed in the preview, SR let JH borrow her scarf. Awww. Wifey duties.

End of episode 10.

4701f131b0999e3053de5bfd2fbcc519d2d035c6

(gif by kdramanewbie)

Episode 11 preview 

464c8bc0a0a721389dbe574f0e7835726738c2b9

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, Nesseri said:

I hope I can post this here, can someone help translate the caption.. Thank you. This is a post from ig TvN, about Ri Jeong Hyeok

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k1Ywage5e/?igshid=s3k2zczhimuu

If i am not wrong, the caption in the tv screen says, "Today's topic - Hyun Bin's Special, a cover on Hyun Bin from beginning to end." 

The rest of the IG caption says, To all who are regretful about Crash Landing on You's hiatus, gather here~~!

The irreplaceable Melo King Hyun Bin's Special!!

Watching and discussing omniscient Hyuh Bin starting from Memories of Alhambra to the irresistible Crash Landing of Love

Let's appease our disappointment over the hiatus.

This evenimg 8.40pm OtvN 

Don't forget to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of this post, this program should be over.Please share if you come across any posting of this program.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Put on some nice clothes, throw in some hair products, a dash of ex-boyfriend and a woman whose going to challenge him ... pretty soon JH will be jumping her. Or at least that's what I hope. SR not stupid after all :D. Wishful thinking ...

Just imagine if our Capt got Seri knocked up before his comrades found him and bring him back to NK, I am afraid Dir Ri will have a heart attack. I wonder what will he do if that is really happening. i don't think he has the heart to separate them. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

I want them to have their own little family... is it too much to ask? Hahaha! Like how Seri said that he'll definitely be a good dad. I want a glimpse of that. :heart: 

But before anything else, a properly shot kiss scene will definitely make us happy after the two week hiatus... Why is feb01 so far away??! :joy:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Storyline idea: SeRi should have carried JHs seed back into SK. Then she and JH can meet regularly at the kid's school!!:ph34r:lol

EDIT: In Switzerland, because you know SeRi can afford an expensive school and JH doesn't have a complex about her paying the bills..

This is the real reunion of the two Koreas y'all!! That little baby!!

I was rewatching ep9 and 10 with the intention of making a funny gif about Hyun Bin's shoulders...... Halfway through and I am asking myself, When did Hyun Bin bulk up like this? Because he is so Dzaddy right now!!! I've followed him since My Name is Kim Sam Soon but i feel like I just discovered a new man!!

Thank you to the wardrobe manager who kept dressing him in turtlenecks and sweaters that revealed his broad shoulders!! And where did those biceps come from?? I normally don't care for fan service in the form of shower scenes, but I'm scared to watch one in this drama!!! 

Spoiler

Shoulders/ Biceps and Chest gifset.....

PMjT8Az.jpg

The span of those shoulders is like ATLAS' carrying the earth on his shoulders... Carry me!!!

cDhIaQ3.jpg

Hyun Bin attended the wedding of some celebrity fitness manager some time last year......I wondered why..... God bless you and your marriage Mr Fitness Guru!! and the great work you have done to sculpt Hyun Bin's thighs!!! OMG!!

zespBRk.jpg

How did that Bicep sneak up on me???

LTOhQvQ.jpg

CpWH51U.jpg

YAAASSSSSS!!!! DZADDY!!:astonished:

Hyun Bin asked me... what I think his name means...

A6IWBnm.jpg

Me right now.....

kWwmKKo.jpg

I'll take a break from the forum because I really need to get my dissertation done.... See you at episode 11....

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I've noticed in the preview, SR let JH borrow her scarf. Awww. Wifey duties.

about borrowing topics, the thing I am looking forward for him to borrow is bath rope :joy:

I  notice seri got a couple bathrobe one blue , one pink :joy::sweat_smile:

15796185131579618487.gif

15796187501579618720.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I normally don't care for fan service in the form of shower scenes, but I'm scared to watch one in this drama!!! 

Hide contents

The span of those shoulders is like ATLAS' carrying the earth on his shoulders... Carry me!!!

Omg I died laughing :joy:

Have you seen this? LOL

Spoiler

Pkr2uUf.jpg&key=c9dfe7c31dbdd41835bd98bc

this was posted by @KimSooHanMoo on page 7 :D

Me:

5ffa7510d6b694d98d011c7fd95f706815ddf23b

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

about borrowing topics, the thing I am looking forward for him to borrow is bath rope :joy:

I  notice seri got a couple bathrobe one blue , one pink :joy::sweat_smile:

Ooooh. SR wore the blue one. Would love to see oppa in the pink one ;):D

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Thank you so much for your response. Indeed, I have many things to say about this drama. But I've lost of words, really. :sweat_smile:

Maybe I have to wait for new episodes before writing my comments here because ATM I'm suffering to watch them in the latest episode!:bawling:

@adawiyahsulaiman You're very welcome!  i u/stand, so take your time & savor the moment coz you're in for a very long road to the lovebirds as @thanie said the world of romantics! good for you comrade thanie to pull your hubby to watch kdramas he may join you soon as addicted to it! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just some random comments...

Wishlist for one of the future episodes would be scenes showing what happened between the end of the separation kiss (did they talk? what happened?! I know she probably just walked away but that scene was so powerful I am curious about additional dialogue between them and would watch an extended version of it) and the point where she walked in her office building's lobby.  

I'm trying to think where the story will go for the remaining episodes.  If it was truly about SR's corporate struggle with family, I wonder if RJH would find that her "world" is too superficial (even though these struggles are inherently real for her daily reality!) would it make him re-think whether this is the life he longed for with her (I'm sure he never envisioned this could come true but he may have hoped for it deep down anyway).  Anyway, just a thought.  I find it would be hard for him to embrace it, though maybe not because he did study abroad and knows what a lax lifestyle is like.

SYJ has the melo queen title and I guess one thing I noticed about her emotional scenes is her tendency to well up tears in her eyes and controls to some extent when they fall without compromising facial expression.  Amazing skills, I feel so lucky to watch such a skilled actress.

Now time for questions...

(1) Previous posters mentioned this drama received criticism in the beginning... what were the reasons?  I wasn't following this thread in the early stages.

(2) I could rewatch but won't be able to soon, so thought I could ask here - when RJH was locked up and SD came to visit him, didn't she say that their wedding is in a few days?  Then, we found out that SR has gone back for 2 weeks.  Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed?  Or was the wedding actually not a few days from the locked up scene.  My memory is failing me on this point.

Edited by blue_fleurs
  • Like 12

I'm sure we all heard about Choi ji woo (she happens to be one of my all time fave actress since Winter Sonata) doing a cameo on CLOY & just saw this on hancinema and as always if this happens to hv been posted pages ago, pls don't throw any rocks on me :w00t: coz i think we can always use anything to satisfy our whims on this great drama, my older eonnie also watches this and since she's older than me and hv seen old Hollywood movies, she thinks she likes CLOY compared to Gone with the Wind which I hv to check it out & confirm her views LOL i'm sure none of us here hv seen GWTW? Of course, I admit i've heard about it but i hvnt really ventured on it bc it's an ancient movie but lots of raves about it!

Choi Ji Woo's appearance sound intriguing! Can't wait for next epi! Right now honestly, I don't want this drama to end, this drama as good as this one shd be up to at least 30 episodes :) agree comrades????

[HanCinema's News] Choi Ji-woo to Make Special Appearance on "Crash Landing for You"

photo1144589.jpg

cr: hancinema by William Schwartz

Choi Ji Woo has been officially confirmed to be appearing in an upcoming episode of "Crash Landing on You". Her appearance was teased in a recent preview for next week's episodes, which will air on January 25th and January 26th.

The most likely means for which Choi Ji-woo to appear in "Crash Landing on You" is via the North Korean character played by Yoo Su-bin. A recurring trait of his has been an obsession with the 2003 South Korean drama "Stairway to Heaven", in which Choi Ji-woo appears in the lead role.

The cameo will almost certainly involve Yoo Su-bin's character having a face-to-face meeting with his idol of some sort. What is unclear is whether Choi Ji-woo will be playing herself, or if she will appear in some sort of fantasy sequence. Choi Ji-woo, though once a major star, has been sparse in dramas in recent years. Her last leading role was in "Woman with a Suitcase" back in 2016, and she is currently five months pregnant with her first child, having married a non-celebrity citizen in 2018.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 8
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

(1) Previous posters mentioned this drama received criticism in the beginning... what were the reasons?  I wasn't following this thread in the early stages.

Mostly because of the plot and ridiculous setting(s). Here are some commentaries:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/tv-crash-landing-on-you-pilot.html?m=1

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2020/01/spoilerscrash-landing-on-you-roundup.html?m=1

13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed? 

The wedding called off once RJH went to the frontlines (someone correct me if I am wrong). Why? Because it is impossible for him to attend his wedding during his deployment, which I believe should be a couple of months.

I am spending too much time on this thread lol.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2