• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

8 minutes ago, thanie said:

@adawiyahsulaiman, welcome to the world or Romantics, Kdrama Analyst, Visual Storytellers, we've got it all for you :lol::D:rolleyes:

Thank you. The best part is, I forced my husband to watch the drama with me. RomCom definitely not his favorite but he's also hooked :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

That Swept Up hairstyle makes JH look more SMEXY than ever!

:thumbsup:and a dimple :heart:

AtcRWpR.jpg

999C34395E26B25630

Credit: dr.moa

TiNfdIh.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain Ri's brush-up hair is too much! So handsome! :love:

So... he'll be staying at Seri's place ofcourse. But, it seems they'll have uninvited visitors on their first night nonetheless... haha.

I'm also excited on how the ducklings will find SK's life so different from theirs. I'm sure we'll have plenty of comedic scenes for them. 

Also, let's not forget our 2nd leads... they are both very likeable and very cute too. I'm looking forward for more of their interactions. 

So... what type of video will they release tomorrow? :joy:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, thanie said:

P-lease ...  DON'T get me started :naughty:

MODs are reading and watching our every move :D 

Someone mentioned earlier the words "lust, give-in, torture and Hyun Bin" That's a lethal combination, I don't want to imagine :joy:

I did say those words sans HB. I’m safe because I used the character’s name.:lol:  Kidding aside, HB is a living walking talking breathing sex symbol.:blush:

Anyway, I just saw the preview for Ep 11 and when I saw him in a suit my knees became weak. It’s tacky to utter expletives but I mentioned oh, damn, and f^<k - in that order. I love HB but I hate that I forgot my manners because of him, kindly excuse my words.:smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

43 minutes ago, bibbokiddo said:

He'll be featured in that talk show (Dunno what's the english name though~mian) for his drama Memories of The Alhambra and CLOY. Later tonight at 8:40KST. ^^ 

Here's another preview of the show.. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7kt-MnJYAe/

Thank you so much for this.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think my prayers have been answered! I was thinking through all the possible storylines going forward as conjured by everyone here, when I realised, these two have never really had a simple "everyday life" day. In the last 10 episodes, its constantly been hectic trying to conceal SR's existence and trying to escape from NK. In the process, there have been endless threats, wounds, gun shots and near death experiences. 

So really, all I wanted was just ONE episode (at the very least PLEAZzzzzE) where they could go on a date, enjoy the simplicity of life, and be loved up.

AND the previews have done it for me! Cannot wait till episode 11, it better be full of cringeworthy lovey dovey moments such that all bystanders (like us viewers, like JH's Dad and just like SJ did) can gawk at their interactions together :love:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, justamom said:

Actually if you read the article again what it says is that South Koreans have always seen North Koreans as humans, but it is the rest of the world "more precisely, the US media" which sees N Korea as an international rogue state. 

The article is saying it isn't South Korea but us international fans who are getting a whole new perspective on North Korea.

Preview--Omo, the scene with Hyun Bin in a suit was just shot late last week! Cutting it close!

Quick translation of the Seri/JH parts...

Seri: make yourself comfortable, would you like to wash up?

JH: I know how that works...

Seri: Go inside! Take your clothes!

Seri: Someone like RJH who must win all the time is really dangerous.

JH: What is this...this 'face genius'

Seri: Well, it means good looking

Seri: Do you know where is Cho Cheol Kang?

It looks like Jeong Hyuk got his photo taken! :lol:

Tbh...the preview tells us...not very much...it does look like it's going to be funny though. Can't wait to watch more of F4 + 1 in Seoul...reminds me of my own surprises adjusting to life in S Korea :D

I just read TVN’s caption on the Youtube video, it says “Ri Jeong Hyeok makes his debut on South Korean social media for his impossibly dashing good looks”?

OMG I can only imagine....this is hilarious

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Our SR is super SMART. When she found out that SJ was lying about her family knowing that she was safe in NK, she could sense that something is amiss.:lol:

So she hasn't told ANYONE about her whereabout at all. At dinner time, she only revealed she was in hospital (her dad should by now know the truth but kept it a secret) and pretended she was amnesiac. Very clever indeed!:P

So eventually SR with the help of JH would be able to connect SJ & her 2nd brother's connection with the corrupted N Korean officials! 

I'm hoping SJ redeems himself by giving our OTP more info on JCK!:wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I hope the ending is not just some kind of a reunion. I want to see a future normal family set-up, I like the setting that you’ve said - with kids in school or in any extra curriculum activities.

Same here. Seri even mentioned in ep 5/6 I think during the campfire scene that JH will make a good husband and a good father in the future. I hope this was a foreshadowing :wub:

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

SR: A competitive person like you is very dangerous

I wonder in what kind of context they are talking about :phew:. Maybe JH finds out about SR’s exes....

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Well. He never fails, literally. Go get your happy ending Captain Korea! For us and for you! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

His Expression Waiting for hair cut :joy:

is exactly his expression for the heart signal :mrgreen:

15796077001579607672.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 20

23 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

JH: What does it mean 'genius face'?
SR: That means you are handsome. Do you like it?

From his expression, I guess he likes it when Se-ri says that he is handsome :tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I did say those words sans HB. I’m safe because I used the character’s name.:lol:  Kidding aside, HB is a living walking talking breathing sex symbol.:blush:

Anyway, I just saw the preview for Ep 11 and when I saw him in a suit my knees became weak. It’s tacky to utter expletives but I mentioned oh, damn, and f^<k - in that order. I love HB but I hate that I forgot my manners because of him, kindly excuse my words.:smile:

@ScarlettRose, regardless :D

His hair looked sexy push back, lol! You mentioned WINE earlier. You obviously edited your comment. Are you drunk? Or sober ... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

"Do you want to wash up?"

Is that like the South Korean code for ' Do you want to have ramyeon?'

:grimace:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 10
  • LOL 7

At last.. We can see more Mr Ri in action. Bodyguard vibe mode on! It will be funny to see how Kim Jo Muk - the hallyu lover, use his knowledge from Kdrama to lead his squad in SK

• Like 11
  • LOL 1