[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Morning from Malaysia. I need to express my feelings here. Randomly. I don’t know why I feel very sad this morning. I watched everything about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin last night and when I woke up I feel like crying. Maybe because at the back of my mind I’m thinking about this drama is going to end soon. I’m expecting difficulties to move on from this drama. Help me! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Morning from Malaysia. I need to express my feelings here. Randomly. I don’t know why I feel very sad this morning. I watched everything about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin last night and when I woke up I feel like crying. Maybe because at the back of my mind I’m thinking about this drama is going to end soon. I’m expecting difficulties to move on from this drama. Help me! :bawling:

Let me try to help u...We can talk about this drama and this leads privately even after the drama end....using our language since i am from Malaysia too...:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Let me try to help u...We can talk about this drama and this leads privately even after the drama end....using our language since i am from Malaysia too...:)

Omg! You’re from Malaysia! Glad to know that we’re from the same country. I’m looking forward to have private conversation with you! :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Omg! You’re from Malaysia! Glad to know that we’re from the same country. I’m looking forward to have private conversation with you

Nah you guys need to talk over here using English so we can laugh and cry and swoon with you about Uri RJH sshi, Seri sshi, Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, the ducklings, the ahjummas, Seo Dan, SJ ...:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

If i am not wrong, the caption in the tv screen says, "Today's topic - Hyun Bin's Special, a cover on Hyun Bin from beginning to end." 

The rest of the IG caption says, To all who are regretful about Crash Landing on You's hiatus, gather here~~!

The irreplaceable Melo King Hyun Bin's Special!!

Watching and discussing omniscient Hyuh Bin starting from Memories of Alhambra to the irresistible Crash Landing of Love

Let's appease our disappointment over the hiatus.

This evenimg 8.40pm OtvN 

Don't forget to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of this post, this program should be over.Please share if you come across any posting of this program.

Thank you soo much for the translation. I appreciate this :)

15 minutes ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Good idea to repeat from ep 1 to 10. Hahaha. I just finished repeating last two days. I think I’m gonna do the next round. :joy:

Yes, it will help you with this withdrawal symptom that you're having LOL!

10 days are meant to repeat 10 episodes. Please start today :wub:

Found this article about CLoY's filming locations. :love:

https://www.kpopmap.com/filming-locations-in-switzerland-more-of-crash-landing-on-you-that-you-need-to-know-about/

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@adawiyahsulaiman You're very welcome!  i u/stand, so take your time & savor the moment coz you're in for a very long road to the lovebirds as @thanie said the world of romantics! good for you comrade thanie to pull your hubby to watch kdramas he may join you soon as addicted to it! :wub:

@hibiscus23, IDK what kind of vaccine did my hubby received, where he got it from ... he seems to be immune with this viral "K" virus :joy:. Whereas me, I got infected 4 years ago but I refused to be treated/healed :lol: Guess I'm not an effective Salesman, I've been hard selling CLOY by giving him daily doses of the drama's snippets, updates ... to no avail, he's not clicking the bait so I stahp :grimace: It's his loss, not mine! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am loving the preview.

I am assuming the ducklings stayed at a jimjilbang (not sure of the spelling) to stay the night. My fave Pyu Chi Su at it again thinking the food is free. I bet he’ll complain about South Koreans being deceitful after receiving the bill. Haha

The second ML and FL look great together BUT isn’t it a bit forced? How can SD slowly fall for SJ after loving or obsessing over JH since high school? It seems like a rebound relationship. I know this is a usual KDrama trope but oh well... just can’t help but feel like it. 

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

BUT, with love comes sexy time. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Keroppi said:

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

Writer, a unification or reunification we need one or the other or both. Jaebal! We are thirsty here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

To help us get through the next ten days, shall we play a game?

So if the moderators don't think this is TOO off-topic, shall we each share the following information:

What country are you from?

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s)

Favourite CLOY episode (so far):

Favourite CLOY scene (so far):

I go first:

What country are you from? - Singapore

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s) - 40s

Favourite CLOY episode (so far): Episode 9

Favourite CLOY scene (so far): Prizegiving with the ducklings

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

whats your guys prediction for this week special episode rating?

the special episode also this week start by the release of OST part 6. 

i do think it will be around 5% or something. because this one is not just a rerun like previous special episode. 

would be great if we got more scene for our Jung Hyuk and Se Ri.

and as our survival kit for another week of waiting episode 11.

fighting comrades!

where we get to watch the special episodes? I cant seem to find the special episodes when there was a 2 week break the first time

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Writer, a unification or reunification we need one or the other or both. Jaebal! We are thirsty here. 

1 hour ago, Keroppi said:

... time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

I wonder where this conversations are leading :naughty: 

Seriously, I need Se-ri's king-size (or was it king size?) to be fully utilized :D. It's too big for her! Since RJH will be playing the role of a bodyguard, that means, she will be guarding Se-ri 24/7 ... that gives them enough room for the ff.:

Elevator Kiss

Car Kiss

Wall Kiss

Love-Making (in the office or at the Couch)

To the MODS, I apologize in advance (I can no longer count the times I got reprimanded :sweatingbullets:) I am just having fun with my fellow comrades :blush:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Dude but They waited like 10 years though even when she became legal in Goblin. Boo!  Was hot when it happened though:)

It should be like Suspicious Partner. That’s the Hottest fade out bed scene I can recall :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hang on does that mean Se Ri did a shopping scene with RJH in tow? Where she nods yes or no. Or pulls outfits off the rack. And she pays?

Oh come on. Please tell me the writer is that enlightened. Please, please, please....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6