• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

23 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

JH: What does it mean 'genius face'?
SR: That means you are handsome. Do you like it?

From his expression, I guess he likes it when Se-ri says that he is handsome :tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I did say those words sans HB. I’m safe because I used the character’s name.:lol:  Kidding aside, HB is a living walking talking breathing sex symbol.:blush:

Anyway, I just saw the preview for Ep 11 and when I saw him in a suit my knees became weak. It’s tacky to utter expletives but I mentioned oh, damn, and f^<k - in that order. I love HB but I hate that I forgot my manners because of him, kindly excuse my words.:smile:

@ScarlettRose, regardless :D

His hair looked sexy push back, lol! You mentioned WINE earlier. You obviously edited your comment. Are you drunk? Or sober ... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

"Do you want to wash up?"

Is that like the South Korean code for ' Do you want to have ramyeon?'

:grimace:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 10
  • LOL 7

At last.. We can see more Mr Ri in action. Bodyguard vibe mode on! It will be funny to see how Kim Jo Muk - the hallyu lover, use his knowledge from Kdrama to lead his squad in SK

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Hahahaha @Ahpheng your meme above is so funny.. Yet so true :tounge_wink: @Dramanoona or equivalent to 'do you want to have some coffee upstairs? '

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omg ,  I was waiting for them to spend time in her home  , I need to forget it now  :joy: 

I was thinking the same!! Finally they are along with no one around or eavesdropping, they have the perfect setting and even a bit awkward as if they both thinking about it.. but dang oppa and his wife come in :'( We won't see any action for a while, it means :( 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Hmm. They already had real ramen and fresh Coffee in NK  so a Pure refined chaste love. So if they have regular coffee and store ramen in SK guess it stands  to reason the love would now be salty and spicy and down to earth  AKA The kind that only happens in Fanfic or 3 AM Dramas ;)

Its time for Seri to put the devil into this angel :)

Yes. My mind works in mysterious ways don’t it?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

11 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I was thinking the same!! Finally they are along with no one around or eavesdropping, they have the perfect setting and even a bit awkward as if they both thinking about it.. but dang oppa and his wife come in :'( We won't see any action for a while, it means :( 

maybe we need to lower our expectation:joy: Make  the only thing that can excited us is food :joy:

15796109961579610984.gif

15796112431579611215.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

OMG, the more i see his swept up hair look, the more i am obsessed with him :o

Next saturday is a long long wait :bawling:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

I wonder in what kind of context they are talking about :phew:. Maybe JH finds out about SR’s exes....

I smell jealousy :joy: like in the gif @Ameera Ali has posted his face totally spelled it out right his pouty face that is :joy:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

His Expression Waiting for hair cut :joy:

is exactly his expression for the heart signal :mrgreen:

That's his I am jealous face lol:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

58 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

"Do you want to wash up?"

Is that like the South Korean code for ' Do you want to have ramyeon?'

:grimace:

I think is hard to understand it when the other one is NK :joy:

15796121841579612178.gif

15796123961579612385.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

Preview of episode 11 is not helping at all! Hahaha. TVN is really really really teasing us. Dropping us preview with Captain Ri looking different, his hair is up! I suddenly remember how I was addicted to HB previous role in Hyde Jekyll. It’s because of his hairstyle :D and his glasses. And in cloy, in his uniform. Seems he is the type of guy that looks good both ways, showing forehead and not showing forehead. Some actors usually only look good with one style, either showing or not showing. 

Seeing the stills and preview, how should we wait for more than 1,5 weeks? Seems camping in this thread helps. Although I cannot manage to read most of the posts because it moves too fast. 

Well, I think this drama really maintain the romcom elements more than melo elements. Its genre is romcom anyway :lol: The writer really takes care of romcom elements. I think comparing with YWCFTS, the comedic elements are much heavier in CLOY. I did not watch LOBS, so I cannot compare. 

Not only ducklings for the comedic elements. Dan’s mother behavior. Father Ri with his expression. GSJ with his expression (some reminds me of his character in waikiki). The gang of ahjumma. The insurance guy and secretary. Even in episode 10, Man Bok the Rat becomes comedic with his rice :lol: Jealous captain Ri. And of course SeRi! 

• Like 16
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

I smell jealousy :joy: like in the gif @Ameera Ali has posted his face totally spelled it out right his pouty face that is :joy:

That's his I am jealous face lol:joy:

Put on some nice clothes, throw in some hair products, a dash of ex-boyfriend and a woman whose going to challenge him ... pretty soon JH will be jumping her. Or at least that's what I hope. SR not stupid after all :D. Wishful thinking ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I see we're all getting thirsty here for some babe time between our otp and the 2 week break isn't really helping :lol:

And even more now that we saw JH's makeover. I am with you guys. (I'm also fawning over his face. His perfect face. And the hair. Ughhhh <3)

I've noticed in the preview, SR let JH borrow her scarf. Awww. Wifey duties.

End of episode 10.

4701f131b0999e3053de5bfd2fbcc519d2d035c6

(gif by kdramanewbie)

Episode 11 preview 

464c8bc0a0a721389dbe574f0e7835726738c2b9

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, Nesseri said:

I hope I can post this here, can someone help translate the caption.. Thank you. This is a post from ig TvN, about Ri Jeong Hyeok

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k1Ywage5e/?igshid=s3k2zczhimuu

If i am not wrong, the caption in the tv screen says, "Today's topic - Hyun Bin's Special, a cover on Hyun Bin from beginning to end." 

The rest of the IG caption says, To all who are regretful about Crash Landing on You's hiatus, gather here~~!

The irreplaceable Melo King Hyun Bin's Special!!

Watching and discussing omniscient Hyuh Bin starting from Memories of Alhambra to the irresistible Crash Landing of Love

Let's appease our disappointment over the hiatus.

This evenimg 8.40pm OtvN 

Don't forget to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of this post, this program should be over.Please share if you come across any posting of this program.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1