[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

If i am not wrong, the caption in the tv screen says, "Today's topic - Hyun Bin's Special, a cover on Hyun Bin from beginning to end." 

The rest of the IG caption says, To all who are regretful about Crash Landing on You's hiatus, gather here~~!

The irreplaceable Melo King Hyun Bin's Special!!

Watching and discussing omniscient Hyuh Bin starting from Memories of Alhambra to the irresistible Crash Landing of Love

Let's appease our disappointment over the hiatus.

This evenimg 8.40pm OtvN 

Don't forget to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of this post, this program should be over.Please share if you come across any posting of this program.

Thank you soo much for the translation. I appreciate this :)

15 minutes ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Good idea to repeat from ep 1 to 10. Hahaha. I just finished repeating last two days. I think I’m gonna do the next round. :joy:

Yes, it will help you with this withdrawal symptom that you're having LOL!

10 days are meant to repeat 10 episodes. Please start today :wub:

Found this article about CLoY's filming locations. :love:

https://www.kpopmap.com/filming-locations-in-switzerland-more-of-crash-landing-on-you-that-you-need-to-know-about/

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@adawiyahsulaiman You're very welcome!  i u/stand, so take your time & savor the moment coz you're in for a very long road to the lovebirds as @thanie said the world of romantics! good for you comrade thanie to pull your hubby to watch kdramas he may join you soon as addicted to it! :wub:

@hibiscus23, IDK what kind of vaccine did my hubby received, where he got it from ... he seems to be immune with this viral "K" virus :joy:. Whereas me, I got infected 4 years ago but I refused to be treated/healed :lol: Guess I'm not an effective Salesman, I've been hard selling CLOY by giving him daily doses of the drama's snippets, updates ... to no avail, he's not clicking the bait so I stahp :grimace: It's his loss, not mine! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am loving the preview.

I am assuming the ducklings stayed at a jimjilbang (not sure of the spelling) to stay the night. My fave Pyu Chi Su at it again thinking the food is free. I bet he’ll complain about South Koreans being deceitful after receiving the bill. Haha

The second ML and FL look great together BUT isn’t it a bit forced? How can SD slowly fall for SJ after loving or obsessing over JH since high school? It seems like a rebound relationship. I know this is a usual KDrama trope but oh well... just can’t help but feel like it. 

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

BUT, with love comes sexy time. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Morning all, is wednesday. 10 days more to epi 11!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The majority of non high school or family dramas now have some sort of fade out non explicit bed scene. Both The leads are more or less experienced/comfortable with them as well. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Keroppi said:

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

Writer, a unification or reunification we need one or the other or both. Jaebal! We are thirsty here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

To help us get through the next ten days, shall we play a game?

So if the moderators don't think this is TOO off-topic, shall we each share the following information:

What country are you from?

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s)

Favourite CLOY episode (so far):

Favourite CLOY scene (so far):

I go first:

What country are you from? - Singapore

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s) - 40s

Favourite CLOY episode (so far): Episode 9

Favourite CLOY scene (so far): Prizegiving with the ducklings

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

whats your guys prediction for this week special episode rating?

the special episode also this week start by the release of OST part 6. 

i do think it will be around 5% or something. because this one is not just a rerun like previous special episode. 

would be great if we got more scene for our Jung Hyuk and Se Ri.

and as our survival kit for another week of waiting episode 11.

fighting comrades!

where we get to watch the special episodes? I cant seem to find the special episodes when there was a 2 week break the first time

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Writer, a unification or reunification we need one or the other or both. Jaebal! We are thirsty here. 

1 hour ago, Keroppi said:

... time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

I wonder where this conversations are leading :naughty: 

Seriously, I need Se-ri's king-size (or was it king size?) to be fully utilized :D. It's too big for her! Since RJH will be playing the role of a bodyguard, that means, she will be guarding Se-ri 24/7 ... that gives them enough room for the ff.:

Elevator Kiss

Car Kiss

Wall Kiss

Love-Making (in the office or at the Couch)

To the MODS, I apologize in advance (I can no longer count the times I got reprimanded :sweatingbullets:) I am just having fun with my fellow comrades :blush:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Dude but They waited like 10 years though even when she became legal in Goblin. Boo!  Was hot when it happened though:)

It should be like Suspicious Partner. That’s the Hottest fade out bed scene I can recall :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@thanie I know right. Were not even asking for a 50 shades kind of skinship lol. I would be content if we get One like Oh my Venus, or Some sexy makeout scenes like in Suspicious Partner like what @RobinM mentioned 

Anyways...this is me right now because there's no new episode this weekend :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Hang on does that mean Se Ri did a shopping scene with RJH in tow? Where she nods yes or no. Or pulls outfits off the rack. And she pays?

Oh come on. Please tell me the writer is that enlightened. Please, please, please....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Honestly speaking, I would not like Korean dramas to go the way of more Western shows with over-expressions of passion.

I already think K-dramas have big improvements in their kissing scenes (please watch dramas from 1990s to see what I mean)

Restrained passion is more what I mean, the intense gaze, the casual touch , the possessive hugs. This is why I think K-dramas work with the right actors. They are able to emote through their eyes and micro-expressions.

It's not to  say that Korean shows lack passion (watch the movies - I was boggled by scenes which can be found in Korean movies which can be quite explicit - Gong Yoo and Jeon Do Yeon  in A Man, A Woman) but that there are ratings for shows/dramas so the PDs and writers have to keep within certain limits.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Honestly speaking, I would not like Korean dramas to go the way of more Western shows with over-expressions of passion.

I already think K-dramas have big improvements in their kissing scenes (please watch dramas from 1990s to see what I mean)

Restrained passion is more what I mean, the intense gaze, the casual touch , the possessive hugs. This is why I think K-dramas work with the right actors. They are able to emote through their eyes and micro-expressions.

It's not to  say that Korean shows lack passion (watch the movies - I was boggled by scenes which can be found in Korean movies which can be quite explicit - Gong Yoo and Jeon Do Yeon  in A Man, A Woman) but that there are ratings for shows/dramas so the PDs and writers have to keep within certain limits.

I am with you in this. I love how now the kissing scenes have improved A LOT as compared to 1990s K Dramas. They have improved like a lot hahaha. It's my preference of not having explicit 'bed scenes' in CLoY, perhaps the director can just show/lead a bit of bed scene and the rest, it is up to the viewers' (wild) imagination haha! 

Oh, that making out scene between Gong Yoo & Jeon Do Yeon in A Man and A Woman, I was shock to see that in a K Drama (it is one of my fav movies of Gong Yoo, my 1st imaginary boyfriend, and Hyun Bin 2nd LOL)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Yes. The movies make up for The TV shows in explicitness. But I have heard some raunchy things and seen really Spicey scenes in popular dramas lately that I never thought I would here  so they can surprise you. I think it’s the level of comfort the actors and PD’s have with sexy scenes that determines how far they can go. Plus if one of the actors is married bed scenes are usually not done or so I have heard. 

Just for Clarity have either HB or SYJ had an actual bed scene? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, RobinM said:

He had some hilarious bed scenes in My name is Kim Sam Soon when he was young. He also had a very enthusiastic kiss with Tang Wei in a movie but that's pretty much it...Now if you guys do know another steamy scene of HB then do enlighten me :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Yes. The movies make up for The TV shows in explicitness. But I have heard some raunchy things and seen really Spicey scenes in popular dramas lately that I never thought I would here  so they can surprise you. I think it’s the level of comfort the actors and PD’s have with sexy scenes that determines how far they can go. Plus if one of the actors is married bed scenes are usually not done or so I have heard. 

HyunBin does have some raunchy and explicit scenes in the movie Late Autumn with Tang Wei. Im not sure about YeJin 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, IDK what kind of vaccine did my hubby received, where he got it from ... he seems to be immune with this viral "K" virus :joy:. Whereas me, I got infected 4 years ago but I refused to be treated/healed :lol: Guess I'm not an effective Salesman, I've been hard selling CLOY by giving him daily doses of the drama's snippets, updates ... to no avail, he's not clicking the bait so I stahp :grimace: It's his loss, not mine! 

@thanie hahahaha u made me laugh comrade, i luv your sense of humor!:lol: You're a newbie then in kdramas if you just got infected with the K virus bc i myself hv been vaccinated before you & also not treatable & i also refused to be treated hahaha! Mind you i think guys may not be into Kdramas unless it's action drama of sorts, just a thought! Yup it's his BIG loss not yours dear! So leave him alone hahaha:grimace: Maybe introduce your hubby with some K movie action coz there's several and one of them will be our HB's Confidential Assignment or Negotiation? I don't suppose he'll appreciate CLOY simply bc this is more of romantic drama, guys are not into this kind of genre!

• Like 4
  • Love 1