[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@thanie , @Phoenix88

he probably shave :joy: so I want a bathroom scene , with  seri entering the bathroom while sexy captain Ri coming out from shower wet &  starting to shave, like good girlfriend she over a helping Hand by Helping him reach for a towel or with shaving,  I wouldn’t mind both or one  :joy:

@Ameera Ali, that is so HOT, I'm burning :blush: @hibiscus23, Sis! You gotta check on this, a delightful treat from Comrade Ameera :mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

Thanks for sharing!

Ah finally the coffee shop scene. Can't miss it for the world. 

Hmm so they went for a coffee after hugging in the middle of Gangnam-gu....At this rate, They might as well release bts for eps 11 and 12 since they can’t air the whole episode. Haha

So different the situation between in NK and SK. RJH practically had to drag and hide her in the safety of his own house vs YSR can just bring him to a coffee shop. YSR appearance sticks out like a sore thumb(pretty one) vs RJH blend in easily(although his pretty face which YSR’s type - stood out pretty well too)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images
  • Like 9

I remember reading about Hyun Bin's wish for 22%? Does anyone know what he promised if the show ratings went that high?

PS. I think if the drama was too explicit, there will be a barrage of complaints. We are the international viewers but I dare say that in Korea,, there might be a different reaction.

It seems that movies with the appropriate ratings (such as 19+) would be fine because only those of that age or over would be able to watch that movie.

TV-land is another matter.....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Thank you for the spoiler photos, @ChunSungIm! I really don't understand why they're shooting so close to the released date. It can't be good for the staff, the production, the actors...

9 hours ago, RobinM said:

Yes. The movies make up for The TV shows in explicitness. But I have heard some raunchy things and seen really Spicey scenes in popular dramas lately that I never thought I would here  so they can surprise you. I think it’s the level of comfort the actors and PD’s have with sexy scenes that determines how far they can go. Plus if one of the actors is married bed scenes are usually not done or so I have heard. 

Just for Clarity have either HB or SYJ had an actual bed scene? 

I've been reading each post, and I surprise nobody mentioned Pretty Noona who buys me food aka Something in the rain (SYJ's last drama) or Worlds within and Secret Garden (two HB's dramas).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Honestly speaking, I would not like Korean dramas to go the way of more Western shows with over-expressions of passion.

I already think K-dramas have big improvements in their kissing scenes (please watch dramas from 1990s to see what I mean)

I don't want a superhot scene, but a scene like those I've posted could be perfectly possible. Nothing too explicit is shown but you can imagine what it's happenning. I like this kind of scene in the kdramas.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, RobinM said:

No one is seriously asking for explicit. But they are two adults in love and attracted too each other. A tasteful fade out  bed scene is completely appropriate. 

17 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Something age appropriate, maybe. It is a waste of their chemistry.

Yeah definitely not explicit but age appropriate. Most 30-something couples don’t just kiss and hug. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

15796954771579695442.gif

( how we know is big  as the soccer field with out try him with oppa   ) just saying :phew:

So I think Seri bed Deserves scene like this :joy: double the action in one go , show abs & have bed scene The same time :tounge_wink:

.. she need to share all her SK culture  with him , guy didn’t have time to watch kdrama  :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5e2839ce06d61206333220.gif?download

5e2839e3e9de0256587550.gif?download

• Like 4
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 10

I'm really enjoying how this forum is dynamic...

After the last episode we talk about:

- Dan’s Uncle being  a bad guy; 

- SeRi being a badass back in SK;

- F4+1 in Seoul;

- PDnim and cameraman not given us good kisses; 

- Episode 11 preview; 

- New OST;

- HyunBin makeover/hair; 

And now we are into bed scenes!!!

What a roller coaster comrades! 

If the bed scene didn't happen, I think we should write at least a collaborative fanfiction! 

We probably have a lot of people here with amazing writing skills! 

D-10!

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 12

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

( how we know is big  as the soccer field with out try him with oppa   ) just saying :phew:

So I think Seri bed Deserves scene like this :joy: double the action in one go , show abs & have bed scene The same time :tounge_wink:

.. she need to share all her SK culture  with him , guy didn’t have time to watch kdrama  :mrgreen:

:naughty: Perv mind will be like 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

:naughty: Perv mind will be like 

omg I was watching the bts of this and MAN they were actually kissing in the 2nd hair ruffling jumping on each other boat scene. Director-nimmmmmmmmmmm why so many blocked shots??? :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

I doubt that there will be any super hot skin ship or kissing scene because look at how HB and SYJ said during the hospital kissing scene. I could not believe that she said that it is really hard. I wonder what is so diffucult? They did a lot of love scenes in previous dramas. 

Guess what? I know why. Ha ha Ha 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

omg I was watching the bts of this and MAN they were actually kissing in the 2nd hair ruffling jumping on each other boat scene. Director-nimmmmmmmmmmm why so many blocked shots??? :lol:

Not sure if we would call that kissing but looks like their lips have crashed into each other :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1