Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!             @abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @A

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!     We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...     @Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildaf

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can.  I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode!      * on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't re

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Some sweet new fan videos featuring our favorite couple! The angst and the happiness! So many talented video makers on youtube!

 

Dear lord fitz you linking these FMVs is delicious pain :bawling:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mimima said:

 

Dear lord fitz you linking these FMVs is delicious pain :bawling:

 

Ah but at least one of the videos has their EPIC reunion scene from episode 14! :) 

 

I didn't want to post the angsty fan videos before episode 14 aired! Now that our couple is back together, we can safely watch the angsty fan videos too! 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know but Im feeling that there is no big production like wedding if they’re still filming the last 2episodes at present. But I really hope that they will give us a memorable and super sweet ending. (Still hoping for a wedding finger crossed)

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@fitzsimmons Yes, KDramas usually film on a CRAZY schedule unless it’s a post production drama. Off topic, but I think for Legend of the Blue Sea, they only ended filming on the VERY day of the last episode. The same thing happened for The Undateables - there was a pic of the main lead taken at 3 am by a production staff, on the day that the final episode was broadcasted. So I won’t be surprised if they are filming till the wee hours of next Thursday - the last episode .... Oh NOOOOOOO ... how are we going to survive after next week???? OTTOKEEEEHHH??? :bawling:

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@fitzsimmons Yes, KDramas usually film on a CRAZY schedule unless it’s a post production drama. Off topic, but I think for Legend of the Blue Sea, they only ended filming on the VERY day of the last episode. The same thing happened for The Undateables - there was a pic of the main lead taken at 3 am by a production staff, on the day that the final episode was broadcasted. So I won’t be surprised if they are filming till the wee hours of next Thursday - the last episode .... Oh NOOOOOOO ... how are we going to survive after next week???? OTTOKEEEEHHH??? :bawling:

 

I was going to reply @fitzsimmons as well haha. The reason they do this is to manage the script accordingly based on viewer reactions, so even if a drama started filming early generally later episodes are filmed closer and closer to air date. It’s caused a lot of issues within the industry (I remember HYS’s case where she just didn’t turn up as a form of protest), which is why now more (but still not all) dramas are pre-produced. I remember Suspicious Partner and Fight my way wrapped up filming the day of final broadcast itself (I think).. and like, a few hours of sleep for the cast and crew before they all head out to wrap up parties.. so tiring! 

 

Hoping the entire production stays well till the end! 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, attriste said:

 

I was going to reply @fitzsimmons as well haha. The reason they do this is to manage the script accordingly based on viewer reactions, so even if a drama started filming early generally later episodes are filmed closer and closer to air date. It’s caused a lot of issues within the industry (I remember HYS’s case where she just didn’t turn up as a form of protest), which is why now more (but still not all) dramas are pre-produced. I remember Suspicious Partner and Fight my way wrapped up filming the day of final broadcast itself (I think).. and like, a few hours of sleep for the cast and crew before they all head out to wrap up parties.. so tiring! 

 

Hoping the entire production stays well till the end! 

 

Are you saying that fan response is taken into consideration for KDramas? Like writers actually change scripts/endings/plots based on viewer response???

 

I know The Last Empress made the villain guy more of a lead because fans liked him a lot. So that writer did change a few things. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update: Touch Your Heart is TRENDING at the TOP SPOT again in the US on Viki. It also got 9.8 back for the fan rating! I'm guessing fans LOVED the reunion scenes so much in episode 14 that they voted our show back from 9.7 to 9.8! 

 

 

D2Z5iswU8AAHMlJ.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh ... I am so RESTLESS :grimace:waiting for BTS ... and I hope there will be more GIFS and slo-mos of ALL THEIR KISSES especially the kiss in Episode 14!! PAC mode ON!! :naughty: 

We need to analyse, compare / contrast their kisses more!! Sigh, but the kisses are TOO SHORT ... sigh ... PD- Nim kept on CUTTING - WHY? WAEEE?? :triumph::tounge_xd:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...