[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Their kiss was BEAUTIFUL!

I will say to those who keep asking for love scenes and more skin ship moments....it's RARE to even get THIS type of a mutual kiss on a KDrama show. I've watched quite a few KDramas....and most of the time, the female does NOT participate in the kissing at all. Here, we are lucky to have YooInNa who is very comfortable with LDW. Therefore, she is very present in ALL of their kisses. Be glad for that.

I don't watch KDramas for skinships or love scenes because I know this genre doesn't provide those about 90% of the time. We do have the rare few shows that do have them, of course. But majority of KDramas have kisses that are mostly one sided and no love scenes, period....

I think if some people really want the SEXY love scenes, then I highly recommend Spanish telenovelas that are filled with tongue kissing and very showey love scenes. KDramas are more about love stories that are based on feelings and emotions of the heart, not physical type of stuff....Just replying to the many asking for the sexy moments....it's not the type of genre that has them here....especially in a very innocent type of a romantic comedy such as Touch Your Heart.

I'm personally VERY happy with TYH. I don't need the physical stuff. Give me beautiful moments instead that are filled with romance and love in the hearts and souls of these two characters....

I so agree! It's really annoying to see the kisses where the girl literally is just STILL. Like, give it some feelings!!

I am yet to watch episode 14 but I have already spoiler myself by reading the posts & watching videos.

I have a question though. The PSM case was solved by the end of episode 6. But his mother showed up at the law firm in episode 13. I mean if she knew her son was not guilty, she could have come sooner to KJR. Even if to curse or resent him. Why wait for last trial? "Ahjumma, where were you all this time?" :huh: 

Correct me if I am wrong, as I don't know much about laws and regulations.

6 minutes ago, Zazu2017 said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate how amazing the OST for this drama has been? Every song released was so so good. 

Of course. Wendy's what if love and the newly released photographs are my favorites. But the whole album is so likeable and beautiful.

2 hours ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Ratings of epi 14?? Hoping it will be better than last week

cr:  Victoria1357

Nationwide / Seoul   

EP13
3.745% / 4.055%

EP14
3.727% / 4.227%

Nationwide  No.1    TYH   3.727%

Seoul            No.1    TYH   4.227%

005zm9UVgy1g1b6nv42b4j30u01hctdu.jpg

Seoul 

005zm9UVgy1g1b6nvtqddj30u01hcaf5.jpg

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Watching the slow motion close ups this really lips biting or is it sucking??  :lol:

I am a happy woman with either.....:love: Of course I will be happiest if biting and sucking was done alternatively during the process....:naughty:

@Lawyerh, since @Ameera Ali seems to be behaving as a model citizen, I think it’s my turn to request for your service pro bono....

Guys, the description for episode 15 sounds SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AND HAPPPPPYYYYYY!

SIGN ME UP! Very excited to see episodes 15 and 16. AND I'm so glad that they will show the CONTINUATION of their ending kiss scenes....with him taking her home. And perhaps spending the night there! YES! This is the writer showing their FULL REUNION, not just a few seconds of a kiss. But them being back together that very night and being so happy and cute. 

On instagram, there were some pix and clips of more filming happening. Wow. So I guess they are STILL filming episode 16 right now. I don't think I've seen filming so close to airdate! Someone mentioned that their reunion moment from ep 14 was actually FILMED like 4 days before the airdate! WOW. 

Secretly hoping we will get a glimpse of wedding filming pix. IF there is one hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

I am yet to watch episode 14 but I have already spoiler myself by reading the posts & watching videos.

I have a question though. The PSM case was solved by the end of episode 6. But his mother showed up at the law firm in episode 13. I mean if she knew her son was not guilty, she could have come sooner to KJR. Even if to curse or resent him. Why wait for last trial? "Ahjumma, where were you all this time?" :huh: 

Correct me if I am wrong, as I don't know much about laws and regulations.

Of course. Wendy's what if love and the newly released photographs are my favorites. But the whole album is so likeable and beautiful.

I thought maybe she went through other avenues first, because the lawyer that accused your son in the first place is unlikely to help you? And after she's exhausted everyone else, she had no where else to turn but to him (to either seek help or really vent).

29 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Guys, the description for episode 15 sounds SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AND HAPPPPPYYYYYY!

SIGN ME UP! Very excited to see episodes 15 and 16. AND I'm so glad that they will show the CONTINUATION of their ending kiss scenes....with him taking her home. And perhaps spending the night there! YES! This is the writer showing their FULL REUNION, not just a few seconds of a kiss. But them being back together that very night and being so happy and cute. 

On instagram, there were some pix and clips of more filming happening. Wow. So I guess they are STILL filming episode 16 right now. I don't think I've seen filming so close to airdate! Someone mentioned that their reunion moment from ep 14 was actually FILMED like 4 days before the airdate! WOW. 

Secretly hoping we will get a glimpse of wedding filming pix. IF there is one hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how they fly through pre-production so fast, shooting it so "late"! I guess I'm not used to how k-drama's are done! 

346f40b01bb408219c03a818f0e43842f65d16d5r1-1280-720v2_00.jpg

"Did you forget we broke up?

How could I forget that."

Imagine the courage it would take to face rejection without at first understanding why.  Yet love him so much she is willing to set her pride aside.  In encouraging him by not only saying it but in showing him her heart.  You may have turned your back and walked away.  But I am still here standing no matter what you do or say.

She shows him I am still here.

Even if I am the only one holding on.

She is teaching him that you can't force someone to stop loving you just because you say it's over.  Feelings and love don't work that way.  Little by little she is showing him I'm not going anywhere. That even apart her love can and does reach him loud and clear.  In her understanding why he did it she fight's back.  In making him understand that your giving up your happiness for me.  Only robs me of my happiness that lies within you.

Screenshot-828.png

With a tear in her eye she draws him in with her honesty and courage and convinces his heart with her caring ways.  He sees her and hears her standing there before him and knows there is truth in everything she says.   And love in everything she does for him, for she convicts his heart and he cannot deny what it is he feels.  As he surrenders himself to her and says the words I love you and with a perfect kiss shows her how he truly feels...

Archived