[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that I should not compare but I see Goblin spirits in TYH, which makes me soooo happy. Like, the kiss at OJS’s house, KJR moves the glass aside then lean to kiss her. The kiss between the detective and actress at a cafe in Goblin is the same, LH puts his drink aside then lean to kiss YIN :blush:

There is more, GR erases Sunny’s memories but she remembers every moments since even they are sad memories they still make her happy. KJR wants OJS to forget all about their happy time but OJS chooses not to because they all make her happy. In both it is her choice to retain the memories :blush:

Finally, our dear detective LH a consultant for a drama that Sunny is a lead actress, and yes, our dearest KJR is going to be a consultant for a drama that OJS is a lead actress :blush:

There is only 2 episodes left, I don’t know if they will be casted together again in the future so I will definitely treasure every single second of the last two :love:

42 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

I know that I should not compare but I see Goblin spirits in TYH, which makes me soooo happy. Like, the kiss at OJS’s house, KJR moves the glass aside then lean to kiss her. The kiss between the detective and actress at a cafe in Goblin is the same, LH puts his drink aside then lean to kiss YIN :blush:

There is more, GR erases Sunny’s memories but she remembers every moments since even they are sad memories they still make her happy. KJR wants OJS to forget all about their happy time but OJS chooses not to because they all make her happy. In both it is her choice to retain the memories :blush:

Finally, our dear detective LH a consultant for a drama that Sunny is a lead actress, and yes, our dearest KJR is going to be a consultant for a drama that OJS is a lead actress :blush:

There is only 2 episodes left, I don’t know if they will be casted together again in the future so I will definitely treasure every single second of the last two :love:

In Goblin there was a Maple Leaf bookmark, in TYH  Mr. Lee of Always Law Firm have a smaller version of Maple Leaf bookmark....

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Jung Rok, unwilling to let Jin Shim go, asks “May I sleep over tonight?” and causes Jin Shim to become nervous

Many thanks @stroppyse

This!!! 

@wolfie26

i think your assumption is gonna come true since now the preview says he’s gonna go to her house right after that life-changing wonderful moment :tounge_xd:

Only to be interrupted by her manager. 

But i guess rather than steamy, next week continuation will be hilarious ..though i hope they prove me wrong :phew:

4 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Many thanks @stroppyse

This!!! 

@wolfie26

i think your assumption is gonna come true since now the preview says he’s gonna go to her house right after that life-changing wonderful moment :tounge_xd:

But i guess rather than steamy, next week continuation will be hilarious ..though i hope they prove me wrong :phew:

I think her manager will only interrupt them in the morning after. Because judging how bright the window is, and how her outfit has changed + how they are standing in the kitchen, I would assume it’s already the morning after that night :wub:

8 minutes ago, guin89 said:

I think her manager will only interrupt them in the morning after. Because judging how bright the window is, and how her outfit has changed + how they are standing in the kitchen, I would assume it’s already the morning after that night :wub:

Wohooo! You’re right ! Let’s hope it’ll turn out like that since her manager also always checks her every morning for her schedule

I also hope the ‘snoring’ case from ep 5 will be brought if PDnim decided to have them having a  bed scene..

For example..can we have a married waking up from sleep life with JS finally aware that she snores hahaha:D

59 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Many thanks @stroppyse

This!!! 

@wolfie26

I hope so too. Prove us wrong.

I skipped Ep 12 and went straight to Eps13 and 14. So I skipped the stalker, sat through the breakup and squealed my toes off at the reunion.

Hehe...the last scene was fabulous! 

I was embarrassed watching them when his hands shifted to pull her in - phew, the emotions, the longing, the heat were handsomely expressed. But I wouldn’t mind watching more if not for the limited roll of film. What happened to the panning round in a circle thing and the zooming all over the place? I get that they were trying to do it old school but what a waste of skill if not given time of day. 

The stories in between were also interesting - showcased Murphy’s Laws so well. Made me pity-admire JR loads, envy the loyalty and friendship among them, and enjoy the fairly quick win at court - the show knew what it was doing with character development. 

Next week, more please. :)

Kyaaa!! Can't wait for next week because of preview... Thank you PD-nim for reuniting our OTP :D 

I want to give a special appreciation this episode to our cutie CEO who believes in KJR and stood by him all the way. You are more alike as him than you think. 

And I also forgive you Oppa, for coming clean with the real reason behind KJR breaking up with OJS. 

Choi is so cute when he is being afraid of the CEO during his presentation, yet it doesn't stop him from teasing him with his name and title combination. :lol:

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Here you go @Yeojachingudeul. A translation of the episode 15 text preview.

Episode 15 Preview

Having met again on an ardent night, ascertaining each other’s hearts, Jin Shim and Jung Rok.
Jung Rok, unwilling to let Jin Shim go, asks “May I sleep over tonight?” and causes Jin Shim to become nervous…!

Otherwise, Jung Rok who is finding it hard to see Jin Shim with her busy schedule, becomes the onset consultant for her drama… The two people take every chance at the shooting set and at the house to secretly date.

While doing that, Jung Rok discovers from Jin Shim’s script that there is a kiss scene…!

@Mydzblue0421 tagging you since you wanted a translation of this as well.

Wonderful thanks @stroppyse

i think JR and JS will just only sleep bec based on the novel it will be in a diff occassion. But I do hope we can see this. 

I cant wait 4 the reactions of the staff of ALWAYS FIRM most especially CEO if they knew JS And JR are together. It will be amazing :) 

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

a oh he so will interrupt the scenes to give “advice”. You know , I think CEO will find a way to come & visit too :D

:lol: he will end up not just giving advice on the legal related stuff, but the kissing and skinship stuff as well. I can just imagine already him being called out by the frustrated director :lol:

I just finished episode 14 and I watched the last 4-minute thrice, plus 10x the kissing scene cuz I was watching it since last night.

Anyway, KJR will go to OJS house after that kiss, and I'm so excited about where the necktie go (I read the discussion about this earlier in this thread). I think the manager-nim will go to OJS house morning after that questionable night. I have too many imaginations and I hope one of it will come true :P

Anyway, the CEO-KJR scenes are really heart touching. I was on the edge of crying, especially, when CEO throwback the 5 years ago story of KJR :wub:

5 hours ago, cenching said:

In Goblin there was a Maple Leaf bookmark, in TYH  Mr. Lee of Always Law Firm have a smaller version of Maple Leaf bookmark

Yes, this was also in my mind after seeing that laminated leaf lol

And, is it really a coincidence or PD-nim intended to do the law consultant for OJS drama. For all those who watched Goblin, you all know that Sunny and GR meet again as an actress and consultant for drama in their next lives. Lol. By the way, I love the connection. And I still hope that Goblin and Eun Tak will have a cameo on the last 2 episodes even they are not personally there. I'm fine if they are in tarpaulin, billboard or their standee:joy:

Archived