[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Arghhhh.... Bai Qian makes an appearance in E22. 

Reveal hidden contents

FJ jumps off the cliff in E21/22 and returns to QingQiu. She goes to visit her aunt, BQ who is stressed about the wedding preparations... yay... we are making progress. And BQ still has the airs about her. :P

To all of you who guessed it right, THE PASSIONATE SCENE was merely the Emperor's dream. LOL

I was sooooo relieved that it was only a dream of the XuanRen. Nobody can take that rights to Xiao Bai first kiss except for the all mighty Dong Hua himself. My brain just can't take it lol. Next week will be Bai Qian wedding and first meeting of our OTP. Can someone FF to next Friday already. 

• LOL 1

OMG finally next week the story of DongFeng officially starts!! Cannot waittttt!!! :D

And the love trial really changed to love triangle with YQT. Goodness so heartbreaking to see the preview before FJ jumped off and I can understand how painful it is for her to lie to Song Xuanren. For Dijun (though just his incarnation) to love her but she can't be together with him is so sad :bawling: 

But yes good thing nothing happened between them in the mortal realm apart from kissing phewwww!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

PB is doing well, it had went up in the ranking for Prosperity Chart to Top 2 :) for Jan/30

Which are the other 9? Is this top 4?:

1. Find Yourself

2. The Pillow Book

3. Under the Power

4. Handsome Siblings

16 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Sisca_TVXQ  Actually when I was watching that I thought of the New Zealanders who do that as a form of greeting. And the other thought I had was, foxes must do that as a sign of affection :wub:   

@lizzy23 Actually the kiss was very chaste, last minute FJ averted so it didn't even get very far. sigh.

Haha it's ok, kind of glad that it was chaste. The more passionate their relationship in the mortal realm the sadder it'll be for FJ since she's the only one who'll remember (unless DH remembers or find out later). I prefer them only to go full on as Donghua and Fengjiu in the heavenly realm :wub: or as long as both remembers. Ahhh cannot wait for next week!

• Like 2

Btw, in case anyone wants the Eng subs for E21 preview:

FJ continues to lie to the Emperor that the person in her heart is QingTi. The emperor says he doesn't believe her. He has asked QingTi before and QingTi told the emperor that FJ doesn't love him. The emperor adds that FJ can't possibly love QingTi as she has saved him numerous times. FJ explains that she was never happy with all the titles being bestowed onto her as she insists that she does not love the Emperor. (in the meantime, the Emperor is trying to get her to move away from the edge of the cliff). The Emperor then says, "Even if you do love him, he is dead. Let's start all over again." FJ shakes her head in denial, and the Emperor asks her why until this point in time she can't still accept him. But looking at her state of mind (wanting to jump off the cliff at anytime), he tells her that he won't force himself onto her and promises to let her leave the palace, to lead the life she wants.
[Then, we hear FJ's thoughts - she says she thought it was painful for her to endure unrequited love. But she now realises that it is even more painful for the Emperor aka DJ to face the unrequited love.]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Watching the scenes between Song Xuanren and Xiaojiu really make me looking forward to DongFeng moments. Emperor's courtship and coaxing was so obvious eventhough most of the time Xiaojiu did resisted or not reciprocated but sometimes she can help herself..after being indulged and pampered by the Emperor..sometimes i feel bad for him..too bad he is not DH.

So relief that the supposedly consumation scenes was just a dream just like most of us has predicted..yeah..only Donghua have the right..

I miss DongFeng already..how can you miss something that you even..haven't seen yet? 

• Like 4

haven't been watching the mortal realm..waiting for it to end so i can watch it all in one go...are we gonna expect the scene where she's married off to some mountain lord (forget the name)...the part where she took down his entire castle, but he's still madly in love with her. Cause from what you guys are saying (with BQ showing up) they are skipping that part.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

haven't been watching the mortal realm..waiting for it to end so i can watch it all in one go...are we gonna expect the scene where she's married off to some mountain lord (forget the name)...the part where she took down his entire castle, but he's still madly in love with her. Cause from what you guys are saying (with BQ showing up) they are skipping that part.

I don’t  think they skip that part cause the name is in cast. Maybe they going to doing  a flash back.  The name is cang yi 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, classyviews said:

Wait how many eps have come out and where are you guys watching this? 

Link please

And yes Sassy Bia Qian is back. Cant wait for that part

:wub:

Hello, as of right now 16 eps have come out. I watch it on the WeTV app cause I heard it helps the streaming views. 

If you dont pay for VIP on the app then only 10 eps will be available, since VIP schedule is 6 episodes ahead. Enjoy! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

"Your Majesty got drunk and was comatose" - that much for our consummation fears :joy::joy: 

Oh my gosh I know right!!! So glad it was a dream!!
I am so surprised by how much I like the mortal arc so far, like I thought I was going to hate it!! lol
Though they changed a few things I still think it follows of the gist of the mortal arc in the book, and I'm really liking it!!
I have to say, Vengo's acting as the Prince is soooo good!! Like I'm so surprised!! Can't wait until ep. 21 where we get to see DH and FJ as themselves lol.....aaaaahhhh the best parts are coming soon I can't waitt!!!

• Like 6