[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, sssf said:

At what platform is everyone watching this drama ? The most up to date platform. I noticed YouTube uploads are slower then what a lot of you are referring to. 

Please support them by watching it WeTv app or from wetv.vip, their VIP is really cheap, around $1/month. Even if you dont want to buy VIP you could watch it to add the views. Non VIP currently at eps 12, VIP already at eps 18.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Please support them by watching it WeTv app or from wetv.vip, their VIP is really cheap, around $1/month. Even if you dont want to buy VIP you could watch it to add the views. Non VIP currently at eps 12, VIP already at eps 18.

XD aye you're right about supporting our favourite actors n actresses - I'll go see if the VIP is easy to buy hahah

At first I tried to buy VIP on tencent but as is everything China-related-transaction is so complicated so I gave up. Hope that getting we-tv membership is easier lol <3

• Like 2

3 hours ago, orenji_neko said:

I haven't had time to watch the latest 6 episodes this week and didn't check any post to avoid spoiler. Can anyone tell me whether they have finished mortal realm arc yet? :)

Likely to finish by Ep 22 - preview shows her back in Qing Qiu.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sssf said:

At what platform is everyone watching this drama ? The most up to date platform. I noticed YouTube uploads are slower then what a lot of you are referring to. 

I watch from wetv app when I watch it on my mobile phone. When I'm at home I use my laptop so I can watch on a bigger screen :D

1 hour ago, olivialai said:

XD aye you're right about supporting our favourite actors n actresses - I'll go see if the VIP is easy to buy hahah

At first I tried to buy VIP on tencent but as is everything China-related-transaction is so complicated so I gave up. Hope that getting we-tv membership is easier lol <

I bought the VIP from Google Play Store. It was very easy. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SC2019 said:

She raises her child single-handedly, moving on from place to place, to evade being found out by DJ.

In the book it explains shes not running away or avoiding donghua, it's people like bai qian and her family who are being petty and basically telling donghua to get lost. Theres this bit they reason why she for the mortal realm was to travel and study all the places basically for training. The novel said something about how theres only been a handful of immortals who fully travelled the entirety of that realm including donghua, moyuan and others. It's also inportant to know that although fengjiu believes that donghua is with ji heng now, shes also detached for feelings for him and doesn't want him anymore. He put through so much embarrassment and pain that she was tired of being with him. In the end, she had to grow up and raise her child, while also trying to train so she can be a stronger queen. That's why bai qian basically says in the novel that feng jiu can be a heartwarming but heartless person. She make you feel like the world is worth living (in donghuas case since hes not interested in anything) but also can make you feel like life is a living hell without her, maybe without her even realising.(this being since donghua was going to destroy miaoluo one last time, he didnt even bother to think of a way to save himself in a anyway, and spent most of his energy searching for fen gjiu around all the realms for 200 years and then was willing to die since technically fengjiu left him.)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Theres this bit they reason why she for the mortal realm was to travel and study all the places basically for training.

Lol what I meant in this sentence was that theres a part in the novel where actually mentions the reason she left for the mortal realm was so she could this training thing that requires her to travel all across the mortal realm.

Just wanted to share...when going through previous post/comments..i read an old post from @redfoxprincess ( redfoxprincess...it's a while..what's up?) regarding the books synopsis.

Feng Jiu keeps bumping into Dong Hua wherever she goes in the Nine Heavens - both because fate is working for them now, and because Dong Hua is really noticing her now - banquet pot incident, blind dates incident, opera singers incident, hot spring incident, drunk Feng Jiu incident, handkerchief incident.

• Feng Jiu tries to avoid Dong Hua by turning into a handkerchief, but Dong Hua takes this ‘handkerchief’ to bed.

• The next day, Dong Hua fights with Yan Chiwu, the ‘handkerchief’ is tied to his sword hilt - Feng Jiu and Yan Chiwu fall into Fanyin Valley.

• Feng Jiu and Yan Chiwu spend 6 months in Fanyin Valley disguising as neighbouring Owl Clan students, and find Ji Heng already there.

• At first opportunity during the ‘opening season’, Dong Hua enters Fanyin Valley to rescue Feng Jiu, and also to deal with Miao Luo (manifestation of the Hui Ming Realm toxins).

• Dong Hua and Feng Jiu stay for the Saha Fruit Competition - he keeps her in his force field to train her for 10 days. They share an accidental kiss - Liang Song and Ah Li sees this. They are here to watch the competition.

• Feng Jiu wanted to take Dong Hua out to dinner, but ‘everyone’ joins them - a flying plate somehow hits Yan Chiwu’s face.

• Dong Hua sneaks into Feng Jiu’s bedroom to rub medicinal paste on her bruises. They get flirty and ‘almost’ kiss.

• Feng Jiu wins the competition, Dong Hua switches out the Saha Fruit reward, Feng Jiu steals the fruit from the hall and is trapped by the pythons and the floating ‘Aranya’s Dream’.

• Dong Hua enters the trap and takes care of her in some unknown ‘waiting room’ for 3 months where they share the most ear-splitting ovaries-exploding tongue kiss.

• Dong Hua puts Feng Jiu’s body in a coffin and removes her soul - he enters the ‘main part’ of Aranya’s Dream where he intends to implant her soul into the womb of a pregnant lady to let it heal. In this ‘main part’ of Aranya’s Dream, everyone’s memory and recognition is altered due to the creator (Chen Ye)’s imperfect magic.

• Feng Jiu mysteriously wakes up in Aranya’s body. Su Moye comes to her rescue and replaces his ‘past version’. He could take her out now, but asks her to stay and live out Aranya’s life to figure out how she died.

• Dong Hua enters the dinner party as ‘Xize’ and spends time taking care of the pregnant sister. Su Moye realises it is Dong Hua but hides this from both Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

• ‘Aranya’ and ‘Xize’ go together to see the Yue Ling flowers.

• Feng Jiu is locked and tortured inside the Jiuqu Cage for 5 days. The Celestial Fire occurs, she is rescue by Chen Ye, then dumped on the side of the road.

• Dong Hua overhears Feng Jiu telling Su Moye everything she has done for Dong Hua - he realises how much Feng Jiu loves him and all that she has suffered.

• Feng Jiu is drugged with an aphrodisiac and gets in bed with Dong Hua - he has to refrain from doing anything while she is still in Aranya’s body.

• Dong Hua fights the river snake, Feng Jiu is back in her own body, and they share another passionate tongue kiss in the cave.

• Dong Hua and Feng Jiu attend the Maiden Festival together. Dong Hua can’t seem to stop kissing her. She thinks ‘Xize’ has been poisoned by the river snake.

• Feng Jiu acts a scene to trick Chen Ye to continue believing her disguise as Aranya. Dong Hua sees and misunderstands that she likes Chen Ye. Feng Jiu realises she is in love with ‘Xize’. They confess to each other and make love.

• Dong Hua spends a week with Feng Jiu living in bliss.

• Dong Hua leaves to complete the Miao Hua mirror. Feng Jiu is lured out by Chen Ye - she encounters Aranya’s soul and learns the truth about Aranya’s story from Aranya’s POV.

• Dong Hua and Su Moye complete the Miao Hua mirror and learn that Chen Ye is Dong Hua’s shadow, and Aranya is Feng Jiu’s shadow - this answers why Feng Jiu’s soul did not implant in the womb but went straight into Aranya’s body. This is the missing link.

• Dong Hua and Su Moye confront Chen Ye, and Dong Hua holds an unconscious Feng Jiu - they all look in the Miao Hua mirror to learn Chen Ye’s POV and all his misunderstandings with Aranya.

• Dong Hua consults the Guardian of the Stone of Fate and learns that he and Feng Jiu have weak fate, but at least they have some fate -  transferred to them by Aranya and Chen Ye thanks to Feng Jiu’s perseverance.

• Chen Ye drowns himself, Dong Hua retrieves both Aranya and Chen Ye’s souls and stores them in a small tree to plant with the real Xize. Aranya’s Dream collapses and disappears.

• Dong Hua takes the memory-altering pill from Liang Song and gives it to Feng Jiu. She wakes up with all memories of ‘Xize’ in Aranya’s Dream replaced as if she knew it was Dong Hua the whole time - hence, they make love again and continue their relationship without a hitch.

• Dong Hua takes Feng Jiu back to Tai Chen Palace where she spends 10 days making her sword case. In this time, Dong Hua secretly registers their marriage legally.

• Dong Hua attends Feng Jiu’s Bing Cang Ceremony in Qing Qiu. Everything goes smoothly - Dong Hua helps defeat Nie Chuyin and it is revealed to all that Dong Hua and Feng Jiu are married.

• Dong Hua and Feng Jiu spend a blissful 10 days at the Blue Sea while Feng Jiu recovers. After the bird performance, she dances for him and they make love on their last night at the Blue Sea.

• Dong Hua and Feng Jiu return to Tai Chen Palace the night before their wedding. Yan Chiwu breaks in to their bedroom, presenting Ji Heng’s father’s claw. Dong Hua leaves to save Ji Heng.

• Feng Jiu returns to the Blue Sea the next day. The wedding banquet occurs without Dong Hua. Feng Jiu waits for 9 days. She hears news from her grandfather Bai Zhi that Dong Hua was with Ji Heng in the Demon Clan. She returns to Qing Qiu and waits another 2 days.

• Zheyan tells Feng Jiu she is pregnant. She leaves for the mortal realm, births her son there and raises Bai Gun Gun by herself for 200 years.

• Dong Hua searches relentlessly throughout the celestial realm for 200 years. He forces Feng Jiu to return by declaring this is the final time he will accept any new immortals.

• Feng Jiu brings Ye Qingti to the Nine Heavens. She meets with Dong Hua, he gives her a ring made from half his heart, and she cuts ties with him.

• Dong Hua leaves to the Blue Sea to sacrifice himself to vanquish the Huiming Realm toxins once and for all.

• Zhong Lin explains EVERYTHING to Feng Jiu. This is the first time she learns about the Huiming Realm, Dong Hua’s 100-year sleep, that Dong Hua never went to the mortal realm and it was all a cover-up - the Emperor was just an insignificant mortal.

• Feng Jiu finds Dong Hua in the Blue Sea - she enters the ‘unbreakable’ force field and chooses to die with him. Bai Qian, Ye Hua and Mo Yuan arrive just in time and unexpectedly breaks the force field, saving Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

• The Huiming Realm toxins are sealed under Mount Kunlun - this will be revisited in Bodhi Fate.

• Xie Guchou brings Bai Gun Gun to see Ah Li (presumbly at Tai Chen Palace). Everyone is there and realises Feng Jiu and Dong Hua has had a son.

• Dong Hua gives medicine to an unconscious Feng Jiu when Bai Gun Gun enters the bedroom. Father and son meet for the first time.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, sssf said:

Does anyone else reckon Song Xuanren’s hair and lip makeup (colours are too deep) doesn’t compliment Vengo’s look? He looks kinda awful... sorry 

Its that I know its a goodlucking guy, first thing that came to my mind was "Frankenstein". 

But I'm from Europe, so I don't know or any of you people here know that name. 

2 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Do you guys notice that in the drama they replace Mugu with jingwei the bird?  I like Mugu better.

I don't think so..in mydramalist lists..both character is included. 

Migu character was as a Qingqiu's keeper.

But it's look like Jingwei is a combination of Baifeng(Bai Zhen's ridding animal) and Gray wolf- didi (FJ's childhood friend). 

20 minutes ago, Denise Nope said:

Its that I know its a goodlucking guy, first thing that came to my mind was "Frankenstein". 

But I'm from Europe, so I don't know or any of you people here know that name.

The make up for the casts is horrible.  Dijun look so pale like a vampire.

16 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Do you guys notice that in the drama they replace Mugu with jingwei the bird?  I like Mugu better.

I don't think so..

Migu is a Qingqiu's keeper.

But it's look like Jingwei character was a combination of Bifeng( Bai Zhen's ridding animal) and Gray wolf-didi( FJ's childhood friend)

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I don't think so..

Migu is a Qingqiu's keeper.

But it's look like Jingwei character was a combination of Bifeng( Bai Zhen's ridding animal) and Gray wolf-didi( FJ's childhood friend)

Image may contain: 4 people

There is MI Gu going to appear soon. He is in the Qing Qiu characters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

There is MI Gu going to appear soon. He is in the Qing Qiu characters.

Yes..Migu and Jingwei was a different character and also play by different actor.

But i do think Jingwei( in drama) is a combination of Bifeng Bai Zhen's ridding animal and Gray wolf-didi (his character does not exist in the drama but it has in the book) FJ's childhood friend.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures