[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

So it's confirmed that Dijun wont remember his time on earth then. Ahhh poor FJ.. Also I get the sense that mortal arc is coming to an end, soon- most likely next week? Since looking at the previews the emperor is finally going through his actual tribulation (one sided love) from the misunderstanding 

i think he is gonna forget it but remember it later , yes i though the mortal arc would end in episode 20 maybe 21 or 21 and i thinke after that we are gona have donghua and  fengjiu meeting finally as theirselfs 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

In TMOPB both YH and BQ remember about their trial isn't?

By logic DH should've remember Unless he don't wanted to remember. For Both YH and BQ they have to do it .YH do it bc it the law that every immortal in  Heavenly Kingdom should gone through Mortal experience...different to BQQ as an immortal of Qingqiu she had a trial in Mortal arc in order for her to level up her tittle to become High Goddess..( i think ..not sure tho)

As for Dijun the reason he wanted do the trial was because he wanted to recuperate his cultivation much more faster. He usually just sleep it off

century long sleep.

After his trial was finished he did not want to border about his experiences which is not significant to him..even if her remember Xiaojiu..he just do not care..

The Almighty DH "before" he officially meet or took noticed of FJ would be always be "Emotionless Desireless Loveless" Dijun as everyone know.

He maybe just took amnesiac water to forget afterwards.(my assumption and speculation only--LOL)

In TMOPB Siming said that DJ won't remember but more in line with he won't bother to remember, but here in PB Siming only said simply that DJ will not remember the experience in his trial. So interested in how they play it off for PB. I think we need to keep in mind that the rules in TMOPB don't necessarily apply in PB.

I'm actually curious on whether he will remember (aka never forget a thing like in TMOPB) or will need something to make him remember.

Considering his intention to do the trial is to recover his cultivation quickly (not to understand sufferings etc. like his "official reason" in TMOPB for his trial),  I guess it would still be plausible for him to actually not remember anything from the trial.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

In TMOPB Siming said that DJ won't remember but more in line with he won't bother to remember, but here in PB Siming only said simply that DJ will not remember the experience in his trial. So interested in how they play it off for PB. I think we need to keep in mind that the rules in TMOPB don't necessarily apply in PB.

I'm actually curious on whether he will remember (aka never forget a thing like in TMOPB) or will need something to make him remember.

Considering his intention to do the trial is to recover his cultivation quickly (not to understand sufferings etc. like his "official reason" in TMOPB for his trial),  I guess it would still be plausible for him to actually not remember anything from the trial.

I am just gonna interpret it a DJ won't care enough to remember his trial as the goal is for him to recover his cultivation. As of right now, his main concern is keeping the realms safe and he needs his cultivation to do this.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dao Tran said:

I think Fengjiu is going to die in the mortal arc. The trailer show that she jump of the cliff and dijun trying to reach for her but he got pull back by the soldiers.

I hope that marks the end of the mortal arc... and that they could get back to being themselves and meet at the banquet. :smiley:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EmK Loo said:

I hope that marks the end of the mortal arc... and that they could get back to being themselves and meet at the banquet. :smiley:

Most likely will be close to the end! From all the bits and pieces of vids in the mortal realm, it looks like FJ will be so distraught from everything, that she will jump off, and it looks like perhaps maybe DJ jumps off too? Either way after she jumps I'm sure it wont be long till the mortal arc ends. 

• Like 1

I think DJ will forget FJ already while in mortal realm. Based on Siming words, after DJ passed the love test he would not remember anything, and there will still be other more test DJ need to passed like illness and death.

Maybe there will be an accident that will make him forget FJ, likely, her jumping from the cliff and it will be so heartbreaking for him. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I have read the novel and I am in love with how the drama is going so far. I think the mortal arc will last until episode 22 or 23 because in epi 20 preview the emperor is angry and according to the book she is supposed to be bestowed to YQT and they are supposed to become friends before he dies. In the trailers of the drama, there is a scene where FJ and YQT both hang out on cliffs talking so I am guessing they have to show that and then YQT is killed before FJ dies. I have a feeling episode 24 will end with FJ going to the nine heavens for her aunt’s wedding. Does that make sense?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

For those without VIP access, a scene from E14.

Spoiler

FJ makes the sorrowless cake for a ceremony, the chief eunuch tests it for poison and dies. FJ and other maids are held for interrogation. The Empress sends her men to head the investigations but he tries to 'coax' them into confessing. Luckily Emperor Song sends QingTi to also investigate and he stops the torture of the suspects.

http://f.video.weibocdn.com/002IlUpllx07Azf932pi010412005tqr0E010.mp4?label=mp4_ld&template=640x360.25.0&trans_finger=40a32e8439c5409a63ccf853562a60ef&Expires=1580428585&ssig=8%2FaT5WCzDo&KID=unistore,video

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Hello everyone. I have read the novel and I am in love with how the drama is going so far. I think the mortal arc will last until episode 22 or 23 because in epi 20 preview the emperor is angry and according to the book she is supposed to be bestowed to YQT and they are supposed to become friends before he dies. In the trailers of the drama, there is a scene where FJ and YQT both hang out on cliffs talking so I am guessing they have to show that and then YQT is killed before FJ dies. I have a feeling episode 24 will end with FJ going to the nine heavens for her aunt’s wedding. Does that make sense?

I think YQ will die on emperor's tombstone because he will protect and let DJ and FJ escaped from the treacherous second prince.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dao said:

I’m doing the happy dance.:heart:is that more then tmopb?

I dont know about the first week but TMOPB is still no.1 in china based on total views. Its now more than 50 billion. As a comparison per December 2019 The Untamed total views is around 6,8 billion (The show aired from june 2019). 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EmK Loo said:

I am just gonna interpret it a DJ won't care enough to remember his trial as the goal is for him to recover his cultivation. As of right now, his main concern is keeping the realms safe and he needs his cultivation to do this.

I rewatched the trailer and compared it to ep 13 (the bedroom scene) and realised that the one line about them being husband and wife in mortal realm in the trailer had aired in ep 13. So they mistranslated that line in the trailer :sweatingbullets:

So to me seems like higher chance Dijun will forget about it, unlike in TMOPB... :bawling:

1 hour ago, haylyne said:

I think YQ will die on emperor's tombstone because he will protect and let DJ and FJ escaped from the treacherous second prince.

I think so too! QingTi is supposed to get hit by the demon sword IIRC and because of it he is only able to be reincarnated as a demon; that's why FJ really wanted to get Saha fruit.

I can't wait for the mortal arc to finish and for the courtship to start in the heavenly realm. So fingers crossed the mortal arc finish early next week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

In TMOPB Siming said that DJ won't remember but more in line with he won't bother to remember, but here in PB Siming onlyPB said simply that DJ will not remember the experience in his trial. So interested in how they play it off for PB. I think we need to keep in mind that the rules in TMOPB don't necessarily apply in PB.

Yes..exactly my thought..about Siming word" Won't remember ".. but why? How? It's must something going to occurred/happened to make it "not or Won't remember".

Can't wait the see the reasoning to causes all of it.

DH will definitely remember everything later i think.....included Zhonglin and Elder Yunzhuang secretly take a part of his shadow to reborn in Fanyin Valley where Dijun always come visited every decade to have a duel with MiaoLuo.

Eventhough he not remember about his trial at least he will know..when he looks into Miaohua Mirror.

Yes..his trial was solely intended to regain his cultivation more faster than just sleep it off for a century long..

DH does not care about anything other than peace of the world ..His main priority was prevent King Demon's MiaoLuo from resurface earlier than the usual. 

I think Dijun will remember later on or watches the mortal arc in that mirror in Aranya’s dream because in the opening song there is a scene where silver haired Dijun is tenderly stroking an armor that looks like the one Xiao Jiu wore as an army captain in the mortal realm. I could be wrong though

9 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I think Dijun will remember later on or watches the mortal arc in that mirror in Aranya’s dream because in the opening song there is a scene where silver haired Dijun is tenderly stroking an armor that looks like the one Xiao Jiu wore as an army captain in the mortal realm. I could be wrong though

I thought that was her wedding dress? Blue right ?