[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

9 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Have you guys read the book? :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I have read a book several times. In a book Fengjiu just wrote a love letter to emperor concubine and he gave her to Qing it.  But it more tragic here for Fengjiu 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Kimberly Amor, do you mean this could be the Fan Yin Valley fall? But this should happen much later and during Dijun's fight with Chi Wu, not as a part of the mortal arc which was never developed in the book.

No it show in the mortal arc. You can see mortal dijun trying to reach her and he got pull by his soldiers.

1 minute ago, midnight_muse said:

Also!! Where're my WeTV VIP's at??? Have you guys seen the previews for the new episodes??! Vengo's acting is sooo good in the ep. 15 preview!! I'm excited to watch it!

I just watched the preview and i love to see Donghua being jealous of himself. hahahaha

1 minute ago, Kimberly Amor said:

I just watched the preview and i love to see Donghua being jealous of himself. hahahaha

Lol I know right!! Also did you see that kiss at the end of the ep. 16 preview!! OH MY GOSSHHH it's so saucy :lol::flushed:
The chemistry!!! AAAAHhhhhh I can't wait to see when they actually kiss as DH and FJ!!!

1 minute ago, midnight_muse said:

Lol I know right!! Also did you see that kiss at the end of the ep. 16 preview!! OH MY GOSSHHH it's so saucy :lol::flushed:
The chemistry!!! AAAAHhhhhh I can't wait to see when they actually kiss as DH and FJ!!!

i doubt the kiss scene is true. I'm thinking its a dream or imagination. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

Also!! Where're my WeTV VIP's at??? Have you guys seen the previews for the new episodes??! Vengo's acting is sooo good in the ep. 15 preview!! I'm excited to watch it!

I have seen ep 13-16 and it look so good.

• Like 1

I don't know guys I feel so conflicted seeing the preview for ep16 when they kiss. It will be a squealing fest for me if the emperor has silver hair rather then black but I'm also hoping it's just a dream or the emperor fantasising with Xiao Jiu. That was a good smooch tho. Finally we get to see Vengo and Reba kissing game on cus we really didn't get to see in TMOPB. Wondering if there is tongue involved. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I don't know guys I feel so conflicted seeing the preview for ep16 when they kiss. It will be a squealing fest for me if the emperor has silver hair rather then black but I'm also hoping it's just a dream or the emperor fantasising with Xiao Jiu. That was a good smooch tho. Finally we get to see Vengo and Reba kissing game on cus we really didn't get to see in TMOPB. Wondering if there is tongue involved. :P

Dijun sure love kissing with his tongue huh.  

• Like 1