[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Dear Friends, 

I tried not to think of the Angst all week and now it is the day. I keep my hopes high that it will be fine, though Angsty. 

I didnt expect the two to meet in episode 14 and that hug was satisfactory to me though the whole episode was angsty. 

so I hope tonight I wont be disappointed as well.  

I think I will try to catch it streaming though I may feel like my heart stop.. 

HOPE we can have some joy soon!

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, nonski said:

The level of anticipation and dread is pretty high tonight... Let episode 15 roll tonight,

Get your laptops and PCs ready, check your connections, bring in the snack and drinks

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T FORGET A BOX OF TISSUE AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR TEARS... AGAIN!

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight episode 15 starts in about an hour:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @Kissy13 

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :) 

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

REAAAADY!!!!! THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW

mySuperLamePic_e2eb8bfa25b355a05b61d2a3c

FIGHTING CHINGUS!!!!

• Like 15

uwaaahh 1010 pages i love this number lol being OCD :P

im pretty sure im still at 900++ something pages yesterday :P

anyway im not streaming but have fun/tears watching tonight..

i seriously most excited for Bogummy solo tonight tbh :wub:

@nonskiim late but thank you for always tagging everyone here including me that not even an active member lol:wub: p.s i love your profile pic since i love YKS too the cutest sweetest giant

Edited by salz
  • Like 16

16 minutes ago, nonski said:

The level of anticipation and dread is pretty high tonight... Let episode 15 roll tonight,

Get your laptops and PCs ready, check your connections, bring in the snack and drinks

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T FORGET A BOX OF TISSUE AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR TEARS... AGAIN!

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight episode 15 starts in about an hour:

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @Kissy13 

Present @nonski!!! Thanks in advance!!! :)

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, nonski said:

Preseeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttt 

• Like 13

I'm here too @nonski but as usual i'll be staying away from this thread until the subs comes out. And will watch it then..that will be about 4 hours after the broadcast. Sigh...will be waking up at 2.30am just to watch it. Sigh hope it will not be too much to take in. Sigh sigh sigh sigh....all the best to everyone who will be live streaming later

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, nonski said:

Add me in!! :D

Fighting!!!!!

• Like 11

WHAT IF...

...the preview of the wedding scene is another attempt by the PD to troll us again, they did not actually show the ceremony, they were just snippets of CP and "you-know-who" (I reached the stage where I cannot even bear to write her name) in their wedding attire walking. 

...they reached the hall for the ceremony and in rushed a battalion led by BY and YS to sabotage the wedding and they whisked CP away or you-know-who away like a kidnap

...you-know-who reached the hall for the ceremony and CP did not make it there as he has already left with BY to see Raon

I am still thinking the wedding is a bluff, how can they suddenly have a wedding at the last 5th episode??

Mr PD, do you hear me? I am calling your bluff here :w00t:

• Like 21