[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

At first, I wanted everything to end nicely wrapped up with a big fat bow and delivered to us on a platter. 

Now

- if they did not kill the bad guys, that's ok

-if Raon doesnt wear a hanbok, that's fine

-if CP was not made King and Raon the Queen, no biggie

-if OTP does not live in the palace, its acceptable

-if no kiss, no lovey dovey scenes, ok, ok

-if no wedding, sigh, I will take it

Just Be Together! 

Where I dont really care, just make sure they stay together ;)

This is call the desperation mode we are all in ...

Anything is ok as long as the two of them are together !!

• Like 16

I saw foxstar_jw IG update today and i noticed our Yoojung click ":heart:" on this post ... ( her IG is you_r_love ) ....

Is it possible she is now shooting in the place as per posted photo ?? What do you think moonlighters ??

Screenshot_2016-10-17-15-47-42-1_zpsp1y5

Spoiler

• Like 19

WOW what the heckkk is that pic without Ra On and that Lady Jo in Seja Bin hanbok?? NO FRIGGIN' WAY I don't buy it.. 

how cruel they are at the cruellest ever if after ALL what our OTP been through (including both almost DEAD) and still an open or sad ending... I will condemn the writer for being a jerkoff for the respected original Moonlight Manga writer.. 

(really angry and even if it's a troll.. it's not funny at all)

• Like 15

Never done live watching before without subs and all, have always waited for the subs to come out before watching. But thinking of doing it tonight for the first time. Is live watching recommended? or is it not recommended for people with anxiety problems? LOL

• Like 10

Have never gone so nuts for any drama....

Fell in love with the cinematography and the costumes and the sweetest OTP ever after the 1st 2 eps....then went to read the back story of the real CP...

Since then have been anxiously reading the forums in the hope that I might get some form of a happy ending....otherwise will need psychotherapy to recover from this ( still haven't recovered from the OTP which got killed in hong gil dong)

Nice to see a wonderful community of similarly affected moonlighters out there...

Fantastic fan art and consoling fan fiction....if we don't get the ending we want....will just keep rereading the fan fiction n think of the spindle theory....and imagine raon dancing in the some grassy field with cherubic toddlers and maybe LY walking towards her and kids in a pastel coloured haze....

Sigh....

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

WOW what the heckkk is that pic without Ra On and that Lady Jo in Seja Bin hanbok?? NO FRIGGIN' WAY I don't buy it.. 

how cruel they are at the cruellest ever if after ALL what our OTP been through (including both almost DEAD) and still an open or sad ending... I will condemn the writer for being a jerkoff for the respected original Moonlight Manga writer.. 

(really angry and even if it's a troll.. it's not funny at all)

I knowwwwww riiiiigggghhhhhtttttt... This kind of trolling is not even funny. :cold_sweat:

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Jillia said:

Although I gotta ask: is Ha Yeon invading yet again another place? That's Ra On's and Byung Yeon's chambers behind them, right? How about Ha Yeon tells Lee Yeong she will give up on her position and let him marry Ra On? :P

I would fly to korea to kiss the scriptwriter if that happens in episode 17..hehehe just want her to give way for our OTP to have a happy ending..atleast by that I would be fond by her character on this drama..hate seeing her actually hahaha..don't mean to offend anyone..just her character on the drama chingus not literally mean CSB;)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

Such an annoying trip for me last weekend meeting boring adults part of so-called real life responsibility that we all must comply to. But as I return today finally in front of my computer, I can open my favorite Soompi thread and run my photoshop to conclude the final draft of the battlefield. Therefore Moonlighters let go of all your burden and free your mind, for today and tomorrow we open our hearts and show our kindred spirit, and go back to when we possessed the purest wishes and imagination, all for the sake of MDBC. Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum!

The Wonders of A Child's Mind

My strongest, bravest, purest, kindest. loyal and most crazy funny wonderful Moonlighter friends and comrades, welcome to our WAR! First and foremost, allow me to showcase our FINAL FORMATION of The RED TEAM with Wing Crane Formation & The BLUE TEAM with Austerlitz Formation in this Epic Battlefield.

THE RED TEAM

Lead by 3 great generals @Bambiina The Epic Deer, @Grace1003 The Angel of Death (no peace for now Grace) and General @tiendoank The Lord of Hell to ensure every single one of you return safely to our Soompi Homeland. And these are the Bravest of the Brave :

@kwon_ga@airasara@lalunaaa@cloud92@gimely@4nnlov3pink@kikyo4ever@hansp@b3ll4dy@ssam@ruka18@uripuppies@yuuinokokoro@liemkopi@myutaa@AriaAA@bogummylove@boyoo4lyf@mdbcsuperfan@tikasari@babysiew@Xu Hào@roneddski@whitefoliage@nonski@jjongah4eva@eyo2eyo@ireumimolla@nataliakay

THE BLUE TEAM

I'm humbled and honored to lead this team and may all of us return safely to our Soompi Homeland along with the rest of our comrades! My friends @xoxgossipgirl and @lovehbhjw2013, my sincere apology and gratitude for allowing me to give you heavy responsibility to lead the ranged battalions to aid all of us!

@Luc-@totesinluv@be99lle@kirei11@NRGchick@mujay@charliew@Kissy13@moonlightsonata@kiranzz@tianaa@cynkdf@dahae2006@_Nachan07@ayu_2905@febz@thephamle@SihaeSL@phoenixember@iheartyoojung@KateSG@Jillia@Mepuppy@PrincessMe2515@happysloth@gf sherry@pappapig@daare@boredahjumma@sara2908@ricerascal67@xXMzSmilesXx@ksks111@PororoQueen@lovehbhjw2013@herlina28@pangy76@pristineqi@lorac529@stroppyse@mellinadear@genmaikrw@Earth2KatyD@JinyoungFox@8mel@WildDivine69@akikisetsu@docster6@nadreams@khlgpc@in00022@Ahpheng@lavender2love@mommyjezz@moodypie

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

@youaremoonfan16@cpy95@nalili@eyhlin@zee0123@PeachyPeach@jigee@swtfirefly@peishi0408@rhiesta@June Foo@kdfan2014@inna75@getting2dreamy@onni@bimilid@princessbelle1022@myicecreamcakexoxo@lightforyou22@syeramy@bonuibonui@ruuuuthpft@winnieho@mizkorea@petstsengko3@Plummpychan@padhari@darafangirl29@missjjang@Phuong Dinh@st4rdust@luvhollandlop

And to my 3 angels who protected this thread from the beginning and fill it with news, live caption and images that brighten up my day, I will have to draft you and drag you out of your house to join me @Naruto_7th_Hokage@bebe1989@parmma , I'm glad that SKY TEAM will have you *bow*

124 of us

guardiansofMDBC_zpsdy1zzdiy.jpg

WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF MDBC

WE PLEDGE OUR UTMOST SINCERITY AND LOYALTY TO THIS DRAMA

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

THE LAST OF OUR SOOMPI BLOOD

TO DEFEND CROWN PRINCE, RAON, YS AND BYUNG!

WE KNOW NO FEAR

WILL SHOW NO MERCY TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES

WHILE WE BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!!

AND AIM FOR ULTIMATE VICTORY!

THE TRIUMPH OF MDBC AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORIES OF ALL TIME!

LIFT OUR WEAPONS MOONLIGHTERS AND SHOUT OUR WAR-CRY!!!

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And before we are marching to the unknown and head into battle, Moonlighters, I will show our final secret weapon to secure VICTORY in this war! The Power of Our Legion lies within these weapons that you currently wield.

THE SPEAR BATTALION

Greetings to my spear teammate, the wilder of The Mightiest Spear in Asgard, The Spear of Gungnir

170px-Odin-Lawrie-Highsmith.jpeg

Also known as Odin's Spear

Whoever wields this mighty spear will send their evil enemy to The realm of Death

Doing so you will be rewarded a place among the heroes in Valhalla, presides over by the Mighty Odin.

So may you thrive in this battle and lead our MDBC to Glory!

THE MIDDLE EARTH ARCHERS BATTALION

Greetings to my legendary archer teammate. The Rivendell Elves from the House of Elrond, have send their best ranged weapon The Lord of the Bow, to be used for our Noble Cause!

big_thumb_4e5132b0f6fcf5c5c0245d0f3b1ae6

As the wielder of The strongest Elves Bow, you shall fight on the ground with me

You shall vanquish our enemies from afar and rain death upon. A single arrow of your capable of crushing the skull of any enemy foolish enough to fight us.

May Legolas' spirit, skill and bravery, empower your true and noble heart, great Archers of Middle Earth so that you may protect the core of MDBC characters

THE SKY TEAM ARCHERS BATTALIONS

My friends, my protectors who watch over us, wielders of the SKY LONGBOW belonging to ARTEMIS The Ancient Greek Deity

skylongbow_zpsfyarzung.jpg

Made from a sacred golden tree on Olympus Mountain and forged by the moonlight

My loyal comrades, my army of Heaven,

Your arrows shall fly a great distance

Your arrows shall fill the sky with the Rain of Justice

You shall hit with accuracy that will pierce the hearts of our enemies

And put your life on the line to protect your comrades

and you shall be shielded

by The Goddes of War Athena

SWORD BATTALION

My brothers, my sisters! HURAAAHH!!! We are the wielders of The Greatest of Katana on this Earth! Lift your swords high up in the air because this is

MURAMASA

Katana_Muramasa.JPG

The sword that just by mentioning its name strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies

The blade that cuts through everything in its path

The aura of sharpness that can slice a butterfly in half just by flying pass

They say this is The Sword of Evil

but I truly believe that a worthy master,

a true Moonlighter heart will conquer this Evil Sword

and we shall turn it to The Sword of Righteousness

We will protect the MDBC characters with the edge of our blades

wield it using our pure heart

and we shall fight with courage that echoes throughout Soompi Land

we will be UNDEFEATED!

Moonlighters, our enemies are as strong and are as ready as we are. But we will never give up, we will never fall back, our path is only ONE, we will charge forward and crush our enemies.

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

battlegifprocess_zpsrr0ojmy4.gif

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

What the HELL, more enemies, and the prime minister and that bloody catfish have grown to ENORMOUS SIZE! Holy shyit, stealing the giant-power from Ultraman, equipped with a laser beam and electric whips imbued by Pikachu too!! Do not falter!! DO NOT FALL BACK! These old farts are blind as a bat, they miss ALL THE TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUT THAT BLOODY MUSTACHES!!!

We cannot afford to loose our Wing Formation! OMO!! General @tiendoank is in grave danger with her men!! FIREEE ARROWS! Sky Archers, protect the RED TEAM with your life!!

TODAY IS THE DAY MOONLIGHTERS!

Here and Now, we shall re-write the history of Soompi

how we will be remember as MDBC's fan

we shall  marked our FANDOM as

The Strongest Army in Soompi History!

THE MOON IS GLOWING RED OUR TIME HAS COME

GUARDIANS OF MDBC ARE YOU READY?!!

Let the game BEGIN!!! 

• Like 16

I think their last scene will be together in the secret garden. It has to be. Its their special place. Soft focus lovey dovey moment where CP finds Raon waiting in pretty hanbok

i m so getting ahead of myself here but dont care.

• Like 21

@pyoyong  I will fulfill my promise to you to fight from the rooftop without falling. ..but I noticed you have kindly positioned Yoon Sung just below me in case I fall... lol.... kamsahamida unni or dongsaeng....

Also for the oversized catfish...we will deploy your sky low bow to cut off its long whiskers and so it can stop annoying us.  If it gets overboard...will just use more of the sky bow to fix it. Raring to GO!!!!

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Never done live watching before without subs and all, have always waited for the subs to come out before watching. But thinking of doing it tonight for the first time. Is live watching recommended? or is it not recommended for people with anxiety problems? LOL

For me ... the sooner we know what happen is the better ... with or without subs never mind ... watching live streaming ofcoz sometimes not comfortable for non-korean speaker .. since we dont understand exactly what they are talking ..BUT .. at least 20-30% understand the main point of the story by watching the scenes .... if we are not watching the streaming and waiting for the subs ....we need to wait another few hours ... wait another few hours mean you will be in "stress & currious" mode for another few hours .... 

Omo our bogummy twitter update :wub:

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

She wore that jacket (jeogori) before... during the crown princess selection. Again I'm going to flip tables when she is now the Crown Princess even though the wedding wasn't finished and she didn't received the chaekmyeong.

Kim Yoo Jung wore this hanbok for the posters. :) Or at least I remember her seeing in the skirt in the video for the poster shooting.

It is definitely the skirt from the photo-shot, but the top part isn't the same. 160826starkimyoojung1-1472187628838.jpg

AND EVERYONE, WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING THAT IS LONG PLEASE USE THE SPOILER FUNCTION. AT LEAST THE POST WILL BE HIDDEN, AND IF ANY ONE WANTS TO READ THEY CAN JUST OPEN THE SPOILER UP! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD EASIER TO LOAD! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

• Like 24