Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i had beef short rib soup and a bit of rice for lunch, it was good and comforting to the tummy but i din get to savor it slowly cos, i had to call in for meeting..

the banchan today consists many of my favorites! i shall eat them later.. along with my bowl of salad mix. i bought some cherries at reduced price since there were some not-so-pretty ones inside. but it's more than 50% discount, i took out the marshy ones but most of them are still good!

Cherries.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

cr.: owner

@Thong Thin you have such amazing friends! i love pot stickers too! especially with the tiger brand (is it tiger?) black vinegar and thinly sliced ginger.

haha poor @LeftCoastOppa is at the opposite time zone as us the foodies.. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

On 6/7/2021 at 8:42 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

Talking about worst dramas,

Its worst to an extent that I don’t even think to think of those dramas where now I have forgot about them !

But there are certain dramas that I wonder why they are getting this much of ratings or “why all these fuss” because it literally has nothing to speak (sorry my taste is weird)

And 2 dramas that popped into mind in this category are 

*My love from the stars

*Penthouse 

All healing and meaningful dramas are my fav. (Again my taste doesn’t stand out too much though).

But I cannot just simply pick one sis @agenth there are many many 

But still to let you know how my taste runs lemme add a few !

* Misaeng

* My mister

* The light in your eyes / Radiant

* Prison playbook

* Because this is my first life

* Pinocchio

* School 2013

* Move to heaven (yeah I have started it today and it’s surely in my list)

* Signal

* Live 

* Run On 

To add a few more

* Goblin

* Tunnel 

* W two worlds

* Healer

* Itaewon class (thanks to all of its osts)

* Hot stove league 

* Remember war of son 

* Secret love / secret

There are more but I will stop here :kiss_wink::elated:

yeaaa i drop a lot of dramas too, but I rather meant dramas you somehow ended up to complete :D 

I dropped Penthouse, but Love from another star I completed. Back then I thought it was pretty good, though compared to today's standards I don't think it is rewatchable. And tbh Kim Soo Hyun is not that good of an actor (waiting for lightning to strike me). 

On 6/7/2021 at 9:20 PM, kokodus said:

Hmmm there are so many of them.....How to choose one? LOL. I usually drop the drama that I can't take. My patience level is of the size of a peanut. I get distracted easily. I guess I can't list the dramas I dropped as the worst as they might've gotten better halfway through or in the end. So the ones I painstakingly finished hoping that it will become good at some point.....

1. Strong woman do bong soon

2. To the beautiful you

3. Playful kiss

Now coming onto favourite dramas, there are many of those too....not in any particular order

1. Descendants of the sun

2. Hospital playlist

3. Reply 1997

4. Healer

5. Scarlet heart Ryeo. 

I dropped Strong woman and didn't see the others :D I just want to know which dramas to avoid haha.

Recently I have bad experiences with Love Alarm 2 (poisoned Love Alarm 1), Style, Yong Pal, True Beauty.

My favourites (for rewatch): Empress Ki, Liar Game, Healer, Lovestruck in the City, Faith, Misaeng, Queen In Hyun's Man, You're Beautiful,  Extraordinary You, Scarlet Heart.  It really depends on my mood. I have some favourite dramas I don't rewatch, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

me tired. kekeke...

what's for lunch @Min2206?

Hope you feeling better and energized after your lunch

I had roasted chicken rice for lunch @Lmangla
Chicken Rice from #Singapore #Malaysia #Thailand #Indonesia | Roast chicken  and rice, Roasted chicken rice recipe, Hainanese chicken

So sweet of your Northern friend @Thong Thin - on the dumplings.

Goodnight @LeftCoastOppa
Ji Tou Chicken Rice: Surprisingly Good Roasted Chicken!
Hello @agenth @partyon @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @gm4queen @Wuzetian

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

giphy-3.gif

@Ameera Ali @mirmz

@partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @larus @elan1

@joccu @MayanEcho

@Min2206 @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin @Ernie

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @Tamakins

@gm4queen @agenth @willenette

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 

display the totals in addition or subtraction formula. :D

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

Hogwarts-yoonmin.gif

poured.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

Sweetest hello to everyone from me, too :waves:

I haven't been able to keep up with the thread the last few days because rl is keeping me busy but I hope everyone is doing well~

I'm supposed to update the first post on Joo Won's thread too but I haven't gotten around to that either much :sweat_smile:

Sorry for being so slow @partyonbut sooner or later (emphasis on the "later") I'll get it done^^

It's 11 years today since Joo Won's debut in drama world through Baker King Kim Takgu. Thank you @Lmanglafor giving me the "push" I needed to finally watch^^

studiosantaent-post-2021-06-09-05-16.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Do yell me how you found it when you finish it. 

I finished it. I was just waiting to see what is about. The ending was just .... mediocre to say the best. To borrow the words of someone, this drama was a Dark Hole of Disappointment. It became repetitive and it didn`t answer the questions about the creature/and black hole. Some episodes were OK but as a whole no, I can`t recomand this drama to anyone. If you will watch it tell me how do you found it.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, partyon said:

When are you gonna start watching Praomook, chingu? :kiss_wink:

I tried earlier on. Dont think it is my cup of tea...Sorry Mama Pon & @gm4queen 

@MayanEcho I love egg drop soup but with tomatoes and tofu! Healthy and simple!

tofu-egg-soup-3th-1.jpg

@sadthe1st Nice lunch plus good buy on the cherries! I had an interesting dinner tonight...Malay garlic fried rice with bunga kantan/ginger torch flower. Liked the flavour...

@Min2206 It has been a while since my last chicken rice meal...Had it too often last month...Hehe...Taking a break! 

@Ameera Ali @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Calli 

Support Hello GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hi! @Ameera Ali@joccu, @twinkle_little_star , @sadthe1st@MayanEcho , @Wuzetian and everyone else!

@twinkle_little_star , your username always reminds me of Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol :wub:

All that lovely mouthwatering good food! You guys have the best gifs. :fullofhearts:

@agenthStrong Woman isn't worth a watch?I have it added to my 'To Watch List'. Thanks for the heads up. I am with you wrt True Beauty. I just couldn't relate to the the FL. My friend told me you don't need to relate to a character to watch a drama/ read a story. Just as we don't relate to the situations/ characters in a sci-fi. But it's just me, I know. But frankly speaking, she just annoyed me. Love Alarm, to be honest, there was no need for season 2. They could have fixed the story in the first season itself. I skipped most of Season 1 and watched Season 2 only for the Second Lead who became the first lead. The Fl took ages just to make up her mind. Woman, delve deep into your heart and put the men out of their misery. Why are you confusing and leading them on with your hot and cold approach.  :facepalm:

@LmanglaNot a fan of Robin Cook. I will be very honest here and admit I don't understand his books. His plots and theories go beyond my comprehension.

@partyon Karin Slaughter, I have read two of her books. 'The Good Daughter' and 'Pretty Girls' as everyone was talking about them and I had to know what the buzz was about. I agree too graphic at times. Have you read the Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides? It is one of my recent favourites.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7