Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon now reading your creativity make me question what @kokodus oppa want to do with poor Ik joon , take his kidney and sell :mrgreen:

Don't you worry... @Sleepy Owl and I have plans for Ik Jun...

We were just debating today what we should do with him.

Having his kidney stolen is the least of his worries now that 2 serial killers are running around in the hospital. Maybe even a third one :joy:

So, we finally got a bed scene in Praomook, but it was not what I was expecting. :what!:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

But if normal Nasi Tomato is usually served with Ayam Masak Merah/Chicken Cooked In Red (direct translation).

yes yes.. there's the chicken drumstick too!!

The picture you shared earlier is Nasi Kerabu (Kerabu Rice). But it looks a bit simple. Should have many more dishes to pair with it.

i had it in my IG but that was a few years ago and i had too many food posts that needed too many swipessss to locate it so i conveniently took one off the web lol

Have you tried Nasi Ulam/Herbed Rice?

i've never seen this before!! how does it taste? will too many types of herbs all in one makes it too overpowering to eat?

so dedication to his job , he will stay virgin forever

@Ameera Ali 

Spoiler

there's many things he can do and have fun other than using that stick lol

Meme Reaction GIF by Justin

good morning @Wuzetian @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho

637393930391956160Quick-breakfast-cereal

cr.: owner

and hi there @mirmz welcome back!

@LeftCoastOppa yes its food before bedtime for you again!

@joccu @4evrkdrama @agenth @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @larus@Ameera Ali @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Ernie @Tamakins @willenette @Lmangla @kokodus

BK-Fully-Loaded-Croissantwich.jpg

cr.: BURGER KING!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Blob 4

53 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i've never seen this before!! how does it taste? will too many types of herbs all in one makes it too overpowering to eat?

Good morning! If you love aromatic herbs like lemon grass, ginger torch flower, mint and the other fresh herbs then you will definitely like this! Extremely difficult to buy this in KL because it is so labour extensive so not many food vendors sell this....All of these herbs must be sliced thinly and they must be fresh otherwise it might taste bitter...Coz I was considering to make this myself last year during MCO but in the end gave up the idea...

Nasi+Ulam+Nyonya+15.jpg

Good morning 

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @gm4queen @MayanEcho 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

All of these herbs must be sliced thinly and they must be fresh otherwise it might taste bitter..

i'll definitely try it if there is anywhere selling, but not with the dried shrimps and chili padi hahahaha

spicy fire breathing GIF

just finished watching the last episode of Haunted House.. i think it's definitely one of the few good dramas this year!

unfortunately, JYH has sealed his virginity for good even until the very last second of the drama @Ameera Ali @partyon and @LeftCoastOppa 

TO VIRGINITY AND BEYOND !!  

d-1

@gm4queen no worries.. sometimes we totally skip here as well when rl gets too busy too!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

+2

Morning @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  

I love nasi ulam esp when the rice is piping hot and eat with your fingers :D

With sambal belacan and a piece of deep fried ikan kembong...oh my !.....so yum...yum.. salivating now.

OIP.HDDYKxaBsNh_Xgfzf66AVQHaE8?w=288&h=1

Another dish I like most is Peruk Ikan - the ingredients consists of coconut milk, pineapples, long beans, daun kaduk, prawns &  fish roe (must seasons for few weeks or months with salt).

Mostly you can find at any Authentic Nyonya Restaurant in town.

During my teens, mum used to cook 1 big pot for lunch and dinner. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

prawns &  fish roe (must seasons for few weeks or months with salt)

i'm lousy with spicy food and i dun eat seafood.. but i dun mind if those can be replaced with beef rendang!!

beef-rendang-1-500x453.jpg

hahahaha!! lunch ideas chingus!!

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Morning @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  

I love nasi ulam esp when the rice is piping hot and eat with your fingers :D

With sambal belacan and a piece of deep fried ikan kembong...oh my !.....so yum...yum.. salivating now.

Another dish I like most is Peruk Ikan - the ingredients consists of coconut milk, pineapples, long beans, daun kaduk, prawns &  fish roe (must seasons for few weeks or months with salt).

Mostly you can find at any Authentic Nyonya Restaurant in town.

During my teens, mum used to cook 1 big pot for lunch and dinner. 

Oh my Perut Ikan is also one of my favourites! But then I still like the Penang style and so difficult to get here in KL. How I really miss those childhood dishes! But I managed to crack the recipe without the fish stomach just vegetarian style. As the recipe is quite similar to asam fish ingredients. Just add on the extras and the soup taste as good. 

Beef rendang is so good to pair with any kind of nasi...Love it especially when it melts in your mouth...Here's Nasi Minyak (Scented Rice) Terengganu with Rendang. 

nasi-minyak-terengganu.jpg

Credit to owner

Talking about so much good food but cant get them now...Not sure what to eat later...

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

+2

@Wuzetian  -  i love those traditional beef rendang or chicken rendang  with lots of kerisik ( shredded coconut fried w/o oil  till fragnant)

hahaha, is about lunch time and is making me hungry....but no where near my home can find these dishes.

@sadthe1st - the peruk ikan is not spicy at all, am sure you would love it. 

As for the season fish roe, once cooked is all mashed up into pieces, so no worries that you get to eat it.  This fish roe makes the dish taste good.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

@Wuzetian  -  i love those traditional beef rendang or chicken rendang  with lots of kerisik ( shredded coconut fried w/o oil  till fragnant)

hahaha, is about lunch time and is making me hungry....but no where near my home can find these dishes.

@sadthe1st - the peruk ikan is not spicy at all, am sure you would love it. 

As for the season fish roe, once cooked is all mashed up into pieces, so no worries that you get to eat it.  This fish roe makes the dish taste good.

Haha just wishing I can cook as good...I've tried beef recipes but not rendang at home...Daging Masak Kicap (Beef Cooked in Sauce) so far turned out well...I dont mind cooking this again...

daging+kicap+1.jpg

Credit to owner

The Perut Ikan you use roe? Fish eggs not fish stomach? The recipes I see all use fish stomach... @sadthe1st This can be non spicy coz I dont take spicy too...

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

49 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

The Perut Ikan you use roe? Fish eggs not fish stomach? The recipes I see all use fish stomach...

i guess that's the key to the umami flavor?

but, i totally dun eat seafood.. lol thats why i dun eat the traditional kimchi seasoned with the red chili powder squid and fish sauce..

the craziest thing i did before was, "rinsing" the kimchi in hot water then eat it hahaha that was really desperate.

maxresdefault.jpg

hi there @Sleepy Owl it's been a long while.. hope work has been kind on you and no insane clients whom you might want to kimchi slap them! lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

i guess that's the key to the umami flavor?

but, i totally dun eat seafood.. lol thats why i dun eat the traditional kimchi seasoned with the red chili powder squid and fish sauce..

the craziest thing i did before was, "rinsing" the kimchi in hot water then eat it hahaha that was really desperate.

I've tried rinsing spicy food with water too! So not at all crazy hahaha....But the perut ikan can be cooked vegetarian style without seafood just herbs and veg...Only at home though dont think food vendors will sell this unless in a vegetarian restaurant.

Ok need to disappear for a while to focus on work. See you all later. 

Work Hello GIF by Denyse®

+2

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

morning all -- seeing such great food pics. yummy!

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

eat yoghurt! it will always cool your tongue if stuff is too spicy. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

eat yoghurt! it will always cool your tongue if stuff is too spicy. 

its more to rinse off the seafood stuffs seasoned on it..

but i throw all my guts out there to bet my life (actually just the tongue) on mutton rogan josh, even if the mild spiciness kills me! and yes, with mango lassi (its not exactly yoghurt yoghurt but that's a good excuse to order it!)

femina-shiraz149862269159532ae2b9833.jpg

gosh.. now i feel like eating the chickpea dish..

e2488170-7e2d-45de-a5fd-b6a4ec24df9a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4