Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Because we don't want to make it unrealistic like Flower of Evil, you know. Someone being in a coma for 11 years, wake up and start running across the yard. Without any kind of physical therapy.

Yes, that was a powerful scene. But it tops Penthouse where a comatose girl for 16 years (since she was a baby) wakes up, speaks and recognize emotions. Now we have to see her going to musical college too after a few years with the americans doctors. That`s what I call miracle. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus since you are not much impressed by the plot, I am gonna add another character, a female serial killer(quite a rare thing, something you never really see in Kdramas), who says this before killing her victims.

@partyon Noona, I think I found the perfect person who could play the main serial killer, the killer look in the eyes, everything is perfect in my opinion

Yes, dongsaeng... Surely this guy is perfect for the doctor serial killer role - you know the "comatose" one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmnreIKKeYXxCzuoG0glL

Scalpel will be no problem for him.

Loving the idea of a female serial killer. :love: How about we make the "comatose" serial killer who exercises on the rooftop sworn enemies with the female serial killer?

She has also been working undercover as a doctor, but the "comatose" doctor serial killer has been poisoning her chocopies for 6 months to get rid of her.

But being the smarter serial killer of the two, she's been one step ahead of him all this time. She has not been eating any of the chocopies, but has been sending them as presents to the doctor serial killer's family instead slowly poisoning his side of the family.

Also, her specialty is archery, and is now preparing to off the doctor serial killer with a crossbow.

yoo-ji-sun-shin-hyun-bin.png

She's gonna make it look like suicide of course. :glasses:

I just love the faking coma serial killer, no one would suspect him. Maybe we could link him with the brain trafficking too

We can pull this off too, since in reality our killer was actually alive and quite active too, killing people around, and living in the hospital room rent free :joy:

Yes, he doesn't have any clue what's been happening while he's been in a "coma". His family has been slowly poisoned and death is looming. He's gonna attack the nurse and the ob gyn with the scalpel, severely injuring them and then he will flee. Of course, the crossbow scene is all gonna go down on the rooftop. While he's shirtless.

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus since you are not much impressed by the plot, I am gonna add another character, a female serial killer(quite a rare thing, something you never really see in Kdramas), who says this before killing her victims. 

Female serial killer? I have seen that in Dark Hole. It is not new. :phew:  No, I have not dropped it but I can`t say that it was a good show.  I watched doing something else in the same time. I am not a fan of the genre and I did not watch such dramas before so I can`t compare. I expected something better. Anything. I felt sorry for the cast.  I don`t recomand. But that`s me.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, let's also make all the cops really dumb and useless. Except for one. He/she will be an undercover detective, working as a doctor in the hospital. Sound okay?

Also, I am thinking that we should throw in a twist in the psychological thriller version of HP season 3.
How about we make the doctor serial killer and the female serial killer .... dun dun dun... ex-lovers? From love to hate.... (Not the other way around like normally)

Are you loving it?

I'm loving it!
:evilelmo:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Noona, surely they must be ex-lovers. The comatose serial killer wanted to leave being a doctor and start serial killing as a fulltime job, but the female serial killer stopped him from leaving the hospital. They date for some weeks, the female serial killer catches this dude checking out another lady, who actually was being checked out by him as a potential target. 

They fight and break up over it, soon after the break up the truck of doom happens. Now the crossbow female serial killer, already knows she should not trust this guy, but then again, she cannot find a better trainer exercise with her for free on rooftop. But her instincts tell that she should avoid the choco pies she has in hospital, so in order to confirm her suspicions, she has been sending them to his family to see if something happens to them or not.

So basically, the situation is something similar to this in the drama right now 

j30l8q1qknl61.jpg

Well, the cops are and useless by default in such dramas, so we won't be changing it either. But this one dude here, the shady doctor (in the eyes of the serial killers), I am gonna nominate this dude as the undercover agent.

Jung-Kyung-Ho.png?resize=740,600&ssl=1 

47 minutes ago, larus said:

Female serial killer? I have seen that in Dark Hole. It is not new. :phew:  No, I have not dropped it but I can`t say that it was a good show.  I watched doing something else in the same time. I am not a fan of the genre and I did not watch such dramas before so I can`t compare. I expected something better. Anything. I felt sorry for the cast.  I don`t recomand. But that`s me.

Do yell me how you found it when you finish it. :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, the cops are and useless by default in such dramas, so we won't be changing it either. But this one dude here, the shady doctor (in the eyes of the serial killers), I am gonna nominate this dude as the undercover agent.

Dongsaeng, looks like we got ourselves a good little story for HP season 3 already. :doggie:

The shady doctor undercover agent will unbeknownst to him, be working in the same team as an undercover Interpol agent.

BF.21133372.1-1200x.jpg

She's here to infiltrate a religious group (or is it a sect?) that has been involved in money laundering and covering up a series of murders.

Neither agent knows about the others' true identity, but they are soon going to find out... because....

dun dun dun

doctor serial killer grew up in the religious group / sect. And he is the target for both of them. :scream:

But how is the female serial killer connected to all of this? Except for having briefly dated the doctor serial killer?

Is there more to the story after all?

Find out tomorrow when ep 3 airs! :glasses:

EDIT: You didn't think my dongsaeng picked the church picture randomly did you? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

hi there @twinkle_little_star @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @gm4queen 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYgo_MTNi3wJeLeUQtq7S

cr.: owner

almost noon to you too and hope my dear foodies @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 will have a good lunch!

Korean-Bibimbap-Rice-Bowl.450-320x320.jp

@joccu @willenette @Ernie @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart326 @Tamakins @larus see u later!

1433889344-del-milkshakes-index.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hi there @twinkle_little_star @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @gm4queen 

almost noon to you too and hope my dear foodies @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 will have a good lunch!

@joccu @willenette @Ernie @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart326 @Tamakins @larus see u later!

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @agenth @gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla

Breakfast Lunch Dinner Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Me hungry ....

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, larus said:

I hate crazy makjang stories/ dramas, in soap opera style. I will say this for every dramas of this writer or dramas of the same genre. I dislike the over-the-top and contrived dramatic of the plot and characters. The convenient plot devices, cliches, and loopholes all over the place. The screaming, the slaping, the lack of logic. Many people recognize the ridiculous events that took place but they like to laugh at the silliness. I don`t. I can`t shut my brain to enjoy these kind of dramas. Yes, the storyline is fast, with lots of twist and turns but I get bored. I like more contemplative things, something to discover, to make me think, dramas with slice of life elements.

You just spoke my mind sis @larus

Makjang dramas and me are

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

A friend up north just delivered 2 boxes of dumplings :D

Having as lunch today.

You guys always break out the best food just as I'm about to crawl into bed - you're evil!

I want some pot stickers! :lol:

Its passing 11pm here so I'm off - to all you Chingu's on the other side, stay safe

Good Night all -

Wallpaper Lonely Man, Night, Moonlight, Reflection, Lake, Scenic, Mood -  WallpaperMaiden

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Good morning everyone! :smooches2: Gonna be another busy day.

@LeftCoastOppa The final episode of Sell Your Haunted House is airing today. I swear, if they don't make Virgin Oppa a non-virgin oppa by the end of ep 16, I'm gonna lose it! :kicks:

Watched ep 7 of Praomook yesterday, and Pon oppa was sporting this glorious hickey throughout the episode:

760320348387.jpg

It looked so realistic, I thought the make-up team had done a good job. Turns out the hickey was real and not make-up. Apparently his co-star Bua had caused it in a scene where she was supposed to kiss his neck. :joy:

But that wasn't all, Pon oppa's character had an accidental kiss with his best friend. They tripped and fell, and their lips met. :joy: Not gonna lie, made me think of Secret Garden. 

Spoiler

qsokcxq2oRi2aYUJlJ1-o.jpg

a2d4ac94d648558768651d17d210f09e.jpg

Will watch ep 8 today. Hopefully Pon oppa's character's luck turns around. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Watched ep 7 of Praomook yesterday, and Pon oppa was sporting this glorious hickey throughout the episode:

It looked so realistic, I thought the make-up team had done a good job. Turns out the hickey was real and not make-up. Apparently his co-star Bua had caused it in a scene where she was supposed to kiss his neck. :joy:

But that wasn't all, Pon oppa's character had an accidental kiss with his best friend. They tripped and fell, and their lips met. :joy: Not gonna lie, made me think of Secret Garden. 

Hide contents

Will watch ep 8 today. Hopefully Pon oppa's character's luck turns around. :kiss_wink:

Oh interesting Pon Oppa kissed another guy....

:coolshades:

@LeftCoastOppa Sleep well Oppa! 

Good Afternoon Minions GIF

Hello ladies! 

Guess will be a quiet day here as everyone is busy including myself...

Catch up soon!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1