200-4-1.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon , 

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl ,

@joccu @agenth , 

@larus @sadthe1st , 

@gm4queen @4evrkdrama ,  @MayanEcho , 

@mirmz @Min2206 , 

@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa , 

@Calli @confusedheart326 write sum from left to the row of numbers after adding or subtracting. yes. :D

GcUf.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

1I8k.gif

until falls the rain.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, agenth said:

lolll why would idol have good kissing skills? Just wondering here. All the secret dating?

Chingu, I have gotten the question many times. Here is the proof: (bear with me,okay?)

1) Idols usually start their career already as teenagers

2) Idols are constantly followed by many women and everywhere they go (fan meetings, concerts, variety shows, etc) they will be surrounded by women who would do anything for them.
Much more than actors who lead more private lives.

3) Since they are exposed to so many women, it's more likely that they have a "richer" dating history than k-actors do. Of course, all dating happens in secret.

4) With more exposure from a younger age, follows more skills

5) Hence, idols have better kissing skills than k-actors

@Ameera Ali twin and I have also analyzed countless kissing clips, and have come to the conclusion that yes, idols have better kissing skills. :glasses:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon serial killer , are adorable new spoiler @kokodus

OMO! Our serial killers when things were more lovey dovey between them, and before they knew they belonged to rival families.

The burning question in today's episode (which will be ep 4 btw): is female serial killer pregnant!??!?! :scream:

If she is, will she tell the potential father doctor serial killer about it, and will he change his mind about trying to kill female serial killer if he knows she might be pregnant with his child?

stay tuned GIF by Joey Graceffa

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

these abs in your post shine like a star :kiss_wink:

** best job

Why do both of them look so depressed when she's dressing him?
If I were putting a bathrobe on him, I would do it like this:

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF by HBO Max

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:heythere: guys!!

Ha ha.. Cheer up @partyon chingu! You didn't have your In Bum oppa in a kissing scene in Daebak Real State but I am sure we will get your Pon oppa in so many kissing scenes in Praomook ahead. :lol: And I found this on his instagram! He is hot! :scream:

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-2.

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-2.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, I have gotten the question many times. Here is the proof: (bear with me,okay?)

1) Idols usually start their career already as teenagers

2) Idols are constantly followed by many women and everywhere they go (fan meetings, concerts, variety shows, etc) they will be surrounded by women who would do anything for them.
Much more than actors who lead more private lives.

3) Since they are exposed to so many women, it's more likely that they have a "richer" dating history than k-actors do. Of course, all dating happens in secret.

4) With more exposure from a younger age, follows more skills

5) Hence, idols have better kissing skills than k-actors

@Ameera Ali twin and I have also analyzed countless kissing clips, and have come to the conclusion that yes, idols have better kissing skills. :glasses:

E3g8LpvUcAAe7pZ?format=jpg&name=large

Here is one kissing master

:please:

Are you sure idols have it so much easier meeting women? I mean there's the whole no dating clause and strict management. Especially in the earlier years. In later years I think it's easier, once you establish career.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I except A to Z how he get her Pregnant :mrgreen:

send your secret agent to Find out lol
oppa, where I start :D

Twin, so you want a bed scene, huh? :glasses:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I might consider including a flashback of one in an upcoming episode... We can't make it too graphic, though, as this is not a Thai lakorn. :joy:

Hmmm.... Should we throw in a conception dream too ? One similar to Barf Drama's (Love ft. Marriage and Divorce)?

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@gm4queen Can't wait to see Pon oppa's kissing talents! :lollipop: And knowing this is a Thai lakorn, we can look forward to a proper bed scene too.... hehe

7c4978cf09f3d3e7c79d1746f0cba8b3.png

6 hours ago, agenth said:

Oppa!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: Not the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE HAIR, CHINGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

My Eyes GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Good evening everyone!!!

Anyone would like to have a delicious dessert??! 

+2

Thanks for the dessert .

Having water-melon right now.

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. Cheer up @partyon chingu! You didn't have your In Bum oppa in a kissing scene in Daebak Real State but I am sure we will get your Pon oppa in so many kissing scenes in Praomook ahead.  And I found this on his instagram! He is hot! 

Are you having second thoughts now since your oppa Choi Daniel has been MIA for so long.

Ahem !.. he is indeed handsome :love:

:surprisedwut:

@agenth  what is wrong with JCW hair...:wut:

I totally disagreeeeeeeeeeee ....

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, agenth said:

Are you sure idols have it so much easier meeting women? I mean there's the whole no dating clause and strict management. Especially in the earlier years. In later years I think it's easier, once you establish career.

Chingu, countless hours of analysis have proved @Ameera Ali twin's and my theory correct...

Also, all idols date despite having bans in place . They just say that they can't date so that fans won't get upset. Surely everyone in BTS has a gf too. Just sayin'

And we are thankful for that, because we can enjoy watching their skills in dramas later  :D

GIF by moodman

Seriously, Ji Chang Wook oppa needs to cut his hair! :kicks:I don't know if I can take more of his pictures.

My Eyes GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@agenth  what is wrong with JCW hair...

I totally disagreeeeeeeeeeee ....

Disagree about kissing??????????

The hair is debatable. KISSING IS NOT!

:evilelmo:

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Chingu, countless hours of analysis have proved @Ameera Ali twin's and my theory correct...

Also, all idols date despite having bans in place

And we are thankful for that, because we can enjoy their skills in dramas later  :D

Yea I'm sure all people date, but in secret. I just think that you can't afford to do so before you gain popularity as you are at the mercy of management who could easily replace you or kick you out. However, once you have enough fans, it's a double-edged sword of course as crazed fans would call dating a scandal. Still, there are also people who support. 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oppa!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: Not the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE HAIR, CHINGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

E3hFmpgXoAEGidZ?format=jpg&name=medium

unknown.png

Actually I think he looks great LOL or maybe it's just I adore his voice and laugh.

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

Actually I think he looks great LOL or maybe it's just I adore his voice and laugh.

I need a barf reaction button and I need it NOW!

:evilelmo:

That hair is a travesty and we need to do something about it real quick.

Fire Cmt GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Chingu, at least put the pictures of his hair in a spoiler. Please! :Please:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

trying to find a good DP is hard!

What's a DP? 

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Wow!  You guys  @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Wuzetian really make me HUNGRY maaann, with those yummy, beautiful food of nasi lemak with beef rendang, nasi ulam and sambal and nasi minyak!

am seriously missing nasi lemak at my area
not many roadside stalls are open  :dissapointed_relieved:

Hoping our food vendors and restaurants can weather this storm. The nearest Nyonya restaurant to me already shut operations before I can even patronize them. That's so sad. 

Hugs Love GIF by joeyahlbum

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @confusedheart326 @elan1@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

2) he is an idol i.e. his kissing skills will be awesome :wub:

I thought idols are not good at kissing. Give me some examples of idols who are good at kissing. Who is the virgin oppa you guys are talking about here? 

Idols are grown up in a more stricter environment as far as I know and have limited dating experience. Many big agencies ban their idols from dating as it may ruin their career. Apparently fangirls think idols are their property and they don't want them to date any girl. LOL. And in dramas also idols don't have kiss scenes or only a peck scene because their fans will go crazy at the thought of their oppa kissing a girl. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhp06xg6eBVXYP86moWik

So even if they are good at kissing, its not shown in the drama to maintain their image. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3