Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Like you, I'm an EU country resident. The vaccination rates in all EU countries suck because of delayed purchasing of vaccines. Also, no one wants the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccine, so we're dependent on Pfizer and Moderna.

Chingu, where are you gonna travel? Aren't like most EU countries' borders closed? I've been traveling only within my own country for the last 9 months and it's getting boring. :bawling:

Never heard. We don't have those type of instructions over here in the EU. At least not with Pfizer and Moderna.

@agenth I wanna create Kwakkie's new drama thread, but as far as I can tell neither him nor Lee Do Hyun have confirmed the drama. Have you heard otherwise? I am happy to create the thread, but just want to follow the rules. :kiss_wink:

Oh? Where are you? I was thinking of travelling around here but I always find abroad more exciting lol.

Well since mid-May the EU has #reopen agenda.  I figured I drop by Greece (Athens) just to see the sights, which has probably less people than beach-sites, with negative PCR Test / vaccination, it's possible.  

Oooh I thought the news you posted was confirmation? I haven't seen an official confirmation otherwise! 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I can't stop watching this....why is he like this??? @4evrkdrama @agenth @Sarang21?!?!

hahaha same. my fave part is the "WOO!" 

E24LmqcVIAQ5Z-j?format=jpg&name=4096x409 

he really looks gorgeous. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

SIG is whose oppa?

MINE :ohboy2:

spacer.png

I thought I would love this pair (PBY x SIG) 

But the story has got nothing in its hand and all the chem is just futile !

And 

I still miss this pair and love this pair more (SIG x JSM)

spacer.png

Have anyone watched this drama ?

This scene is :sad1:....

Spoiler

spacer.png

I hope he will choose a bright and cheerful  character next time.

He is been choosing dark vibe character lately which am not very fond of !

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

original.gif

@larus @partyon 

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl

@joccu

@sadthe1st @kokodus

@Min2206 @Thong Thin

@MayanEcho

@4evrkdrama @gm4queen 

@Wuzetian

@agenth

@LeftCoastOppa

@Calli

@mirmz @elan1 @Ernie hai everyone. :D count totals to add on or subtract. :D

hai lovely @partyon Keanu Reeves oppa clapping his hands. :D stay safe (chingu)

tenor-1.gif

eesrdhtrrfb3o8u5yu1n.gif

Spoiler

raindrop-gif4.gif

splash.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Who's this guy Ms Koko? Not BTS member? 

Thats V. One of the Bts member only. LOL. On the occasion of their latest song becoming No. 1 in billboards, he decided to celebrate it by showing off his underarms and biceps. I'm not complaining at all.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ0O5n7AGdzKw1AcFT7PC

Edited to add : He deleted that video with 10 mins of posting it, but you guys wouldn't believe, within that 10 mins around 9.2 million people all over the world already watched and saved it. LOLOL. why did he even bother deleting a video with 9 million views?? Bwahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oh? Where are you? I was thinking of travelling around here but I always find abroad more exciting lol.

Well since mid-May the EU has #reopen agenda.  I figured I drop by Greece (Athens) just to see the sights, which has probably less people than beach-sites, with negative PCR Test / vaccination, it's possible. 

It shall remain a mystery which specific country I am from, but if you think of the old days when Europe was divided into Western Europe and Eastern Europe, I am from Western Europe (like you). :glasses:

12 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I thought I would love this pair (PBY x SIG) 

But the story has got nothing in its hand and all the chem is just futile !

Was checking out Ms. Koala's post this morning and yeah, seems no one is liking Doom.... Ms. Koala included. :joy:

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/06/02/doom-at-your-service-is-the-pretentious-drama-we-knew-would-arrive-one-day-anchored-by-visuals-a-lot-of-staring-and-copious-amounts-of-self-importance/

518 C

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

58 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It is for ruling out that the reactions felt are due to the vaccine, and not due to the after effects of ingesting alcoholic drinks. :) 

we can party with sikhye instead!!

goodsImage.do?goods_no=GS2019101774342&i

cr.: owner

47 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

What's wuxiang mifen? Show pix pls...

but you get to choose what you like from the wide varieties!

wxxb-oldchongpang-1.jpg?resize=1080,1080

i just finished the Haunted House ep, and they advertised so much on this!

this chips has very rich flavor, not something which everyone can munch on endlessly..

but the black truffle hot sauce is very good! especially with tortilla chips!

Aroma-Truffle-Honey-Dijon-Flavour-Hot-Sa

+2

• Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

@4evrkdrama what drama is this? 

Oh speaking of chemistry I need this pairing of Park Bo Young x Ji Chang Wook oppa, as can be seen in these MVs, transformed into dramaverse please dramagods.

@Wuzetian yes it's V (Kim Taehyung) from BTS

“Smile has left your eyes”

spacer.png

spacer.png

SPOILER

Spoiler

The drama has a sad ending !

I want JCW to pair with PMY again.

Lol

spacer.png

their chem is no joke !

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I want JCW to pair with PMY again.

Lol

their chem is no joke

No, not PMY. :smashes: She's stuck in romcom land. I want Ji Chang Wook oppa to pick a decent script that isn't romcom for once. Guy needs to show his marvelous acting skills in other types of genres. :kiss_wink:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was checking out Ms. Koala's post this morning and yeah, seems no one is liking Doom.... Ms. Koala included. :joy:

Wow She is just spoke my mind !

Its such a disappointment and i wonder why its still buzz worthy for 4 consecutive weeks !

Seriously why ?

And its running quite well outside !

But its not an amusement !

even the Universal cardboard Oppa’s True beauty did the same :joy:

By the way Eonni 

Me too doesn’t prefer him in rom com

Either melo / action / slice of life 

To whom do you wish to pair up with JCW ?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, not PMY.  She's stuck in romcom land. I want Ji Chang Wook oppa to pick a decent script that isn't romcom for once. Guy needs to show his marvelous acting skills in other types of genres. :kiss_wink:

@4evrkdrama

I heard good things about Smile Has Left your Eyes, but also that it's sad hahaha. Maybe when I'm feeling particularly emotional. 

Aaaah Park Min Young is soo gorgeous though, I haven't heard news of her in dramaland. Healer Couple reunion would be amazing. But to be fair I think JCW has great chemistry with most of his counterparts. (The only one I feel iffy about is Won Jin Ah). 

But most PMY dramas are hit dramas, so I wouldn't oppose this casting, even if romcom. 

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

But then why his dance steps are quirky? Intentional? 

Yeah he was just goofing off :D  and he deleted this tweet video 9 minutes after he posted it hahaha.

Also I think the rating for Doom has dropped, I read something about that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Me too doesn’t prefer him in rom com

Either melo / action / slice of life 

To whom do you to pair up with JCW ?

Hmm.... I actually don't care much about his counterpart. I think I would just prefer him to go for something else than a romance drama, because he's very talented in acting and those romcoms and melos are kinda wasting his talents.

Like SIG and PBY, JCW oppa is not talented in picking the right drama scripts. He really would need someone to advise him more.... :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmm.... I actually don't care much about his counterpart. I think I would just prefer him to go for something else than a romance drama, because he's very talented in acting and those romcoms and melos are kinda wasting his talents.

Like SIG and PBY, JCW oppa is not talented in picking the right drama scripts. He really would need someone to advise him more.... :partyblob:

There are few actors in this category 

(their talents are just wasted)
*SIG

*JCW

*park hae jin 

*Lee min ho (i mean sorry i like him but i wish if he could widen his acting spectrum - he has got some same rich vibes in every drama)

Anymore actors ?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

JCW: 

I wouldn't say his talents are wasted. He is trying his best and show his passion with every project he takes on. I'm not going to say each of his dramas are worth of Baeksang award, but he has delivered excellent acting that some of his dramas would have deserved an award, like when his female counterparts got one, at the very least, but he didn't. 

And tbh his visual, voice and eye acting is sublime and perfect for romance/melodrama. But of course I think his acting deserves the best scripts! And I feel like people don't give Lovestruck much love since it's unique and on Kakaoplatform. 

I'm having high hopes for Annarasumanara since this is more psychological / life and no romance! 

LMH:

He plays a lot of charismatic males and doesn't really divert from that image of cool guy, though he does have some comedic scenes.

PHJ: 

As far as I know he only plays cold males as a result his image looks very polished. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Boats in a storm

We are all navigating a storm, but not in the same boat

Spoiler

We are all navigating a storm, but not in the same boat
The waves may capsize yours while gently rocking mine
Or vice versa

For some, quarantine is a moment of reflection, of re-connection. Easy, in flip flops, with a glass of whiskey in hand

For others, this is a desperate crisis

Some experience it as loneliness and isolation

Others a time of reconnection with family and friends

Some lament the absence of a brand they love
Others worry about bread for the weekend, or if the noodles will last a few more days

Some work in their "home office" 

Others have lost their homes and offices

We criticize those who break the quarantine

But some have no choice, they have to pay the bills. 

Others choose to escape. To their country homes or favorite vacation destinations

Some have experienced the virus, some have already lost someone from it, some are not sure their loved ones are going to make it

And yet there are some who don't even believe this is a big deal

Many are getting vaccinated. Some have faith in God and miracles. Others lack faith in science

Some think the storm is passing, others think the worst is yet to come

So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are in the same storm. How we perceive it depends on the boat we are on

And when the storm passes, each of us will emerge, in our own way. Some stronger, some unscathed, some scarred, some on a stretcher, and some will not make it. 

It is very important to see beyond our own experience

See beyond our politics, beyond religion, beyond race, beyond the nose on our faces

Do not underestimate the pain of others even if we do not feel it ourselves

Do not judge the good life of one nor condemn the choices of the other

Let us not judge the one who lacks, nor the one with possessions

We are all simply on different boats

Let’s navigate our routes with respect, empathy and responsibility

--Author unknown
Words for reflection!

We are all simply on different boats
Let’s navigate our routes with respect, empathy and responsibility

2 hours ago, agenth said:

IDK our country is more occupied with politics right now and shifting blame, so I'm not seeing any results. They just started vaccinating +55 year old people.

Same here - the national vaccination progress in Malaysia is slow.  Praying hard that most of us will get.

Glad you are doing okay @sadthe1st
Hope your mom is feeling better too @Wuzetian

2 hours ago, Calli said:

I hope everyone who got their vaccine shot will have as few side effects as possible or recover really quickly from them!!

Thanks @Calli

1 hour ago, kokodus said:
I can't stop watching this....why is he like this??? @4evrkdrama @agenth @Sarang21

Thank you for the V clip.  Me too, keep watching it - he is so cute and he is so agile.

:heartxoxo:

Bit busy lately @partyon unnie but will be here for +/- teams.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hope I didn’t offend you sis @agenth

What I meant through wasted is just that his talents remain hidden and unknown due to his script selections 

(just talking about 3 dramas in a row - suspicious partner, melting me softly, backstreet rookie) his script selection before these dramas were on point !

Hope Annarasumanara will turn out good.
:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Hope I didn’t offend you sis @agenth

What I meant through wasted is just that his talents remain hidden and unknown due to his script selections 

(just talking about 3 in a row - suspicious partner, melting me softly, backstreet rookie) his script selection before this dramas were on point !

Hope Annarasumanara will turn out good.

OH NOT AT ALL!

It's good to give constructive criticism and it's true that those scripts weren't mindblowing or anything, but I feel like he did learn things from each project and I do think Lovestruck is one of his best performances (even if the script isn't getting an award. However, I do think the writing was witty, and my only/main complaint is that it dragged on the frustration part).  

And I don't think the problem is picking romcom, because he can convey love with just eyes:

img.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS MAN WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE THAT?

:fullofhearts:

Lol sorry i'm turning this into a love session

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

:heythere: guys!!

Oh no... I am a lot behind in this game because of bad whether! Still raining since the dawn... ^_^

Dear @partyon chingu, I am still unable to turn on my computer! I miss your Thai oppa so much! Today's been a boring day for me! :(

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3