Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 Glad that you are visiting the thread despite you being busy. It's always good to hear from you, dongsaeng. :kiss_wink:

@agenth Fangirl as much as you want. Our oppa is worth fangirling for. :heart3:

@4evrkdrama I do agree with you with regard to Ji Chang Wook oppa. He is in my opinion one of the most talented young actors in Korea and he was insanely versatile already as a 26 year old in Empress Ki. He has what I call a "natural acting" ability - something that I've rarely seen among Korean actors. So it's been frustrating for me to see him pick really poor scripts during the last years. Like what was he thinking about choosing Backstreet Rookie? Oppa is just too talented for smth like that.
I hope that he would dare to choose more difficult roles, because he certainly has the talents for it. I know dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl agrees with me here.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon haha thank you. 

I honestly agree with you regarding Backstreet Rookie because I tried reading webtoon and stopped at like episode 7 or so, but before that there  were many cringeworthy / problematic scenes already. IDK how that got turned into a FAMILY SERIES. I watched BSR and for all it's faults and intents, the underlying message is about family and all that jazz is nice. But a lot of characters were problematic (aside from the obvious side character). and I didn't like them putting strange "drunk" makeup on him - it was too much, also that he got so much hate because of the age difference, too. 

But let's look toward the BRIGHT FUTURE!! 

Also he updated instagram a lot today (stories, posts) as he was camping/riding motorbike. 

E29TmYdUcAIsfeC?format=jpg&name=large

Posting this here so you can get used to the hair :D 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

Also he updated instagram a lot today (stories, posts) as he was camping/riding motorbike.

Posting this here so you can get used to the hair :D

Let's burn the hair!

:onfirex:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, a third teaser is out

OH MY GOD!!!! I cant believe i missed this because i was binge watching BTS videos on Youtube. This is sooo bad. LOL.

@Ameera Ali I think the last scene is the Wintergarden talk after the kiss. He is wearing the same black coat. But i could be wrong, remember he is a cheapskate, he might have only one coat that he wears everyday. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OH MY GOD!!!! I cant believe i missed this because i was binge watching BTS videos on Youtube. This is sooo bad. LOL.

Ms. Koko, I have to give it to you. You really are one dedicated fan once you discover a new oppa. :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Have anyone watched this drama ?

I did! And it took my heart and shredded it to pieces... but in a good way, if that makes sense^^ It was a really good, tragic and very intense drama... Jung So Min and Seo In Guk were both amazing in it. But it gave me so much heartache I actually had to pause and wait several months before I could watch the final episodes :tears:

So I take it Doom is really not worth watching, huh? I wonder how it keeps topping the "most buzzworthy drama list" then... it seems the Korean audience loves it? I was planning to watch tbh, for the main cast but also for Dawonie (I love me my SF9 boys) but now I'm not so sure... 

ps: this thread keeps moving so crazy fast I can't keep up^^ 

Idk who mentioned the JCW & PMY pairing but I loooooved them in Healer. And while I totally agree with not wanting JCW to star in another romantic comedy(!!), if Park Minyoung wanted to get a break from romcom as well I'm sure they'd work great together again. Though I'm about 90% that won't happen but it's a fun thought^^

What do you guys think of Moon Ga Young? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, I have to give it to you. You really are one dedicated fan once you discover a new oppa. 

No no no. Shhhh my oppa doesnt know i'm now addicted to this bunch of guys with rainbow coloured hair. Dont out me like this. 

Oppa mianhae :(

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Calli I have seen MGY in Jealousy Incarnate, few episodes in Tempted and True Beauty. Nothing notable for me tbh so far though I saw she won best new actress for Tempted, which I dropped. Her visual is beautiful but has been marred to me since she starred in "ugly to beautiful" drama lol, where it was mostly overreaction-based. 

How about Moon Chae-Won? TBH I'm low key rewatching Good Doctor right now so she came into my mind and she is GORGEOUS! 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin Thanks for the tea! My MS Teams hang during the last 10min of the training...So I was let off earlier?  I woke up like 5.30am this morning and didnt get to nap before my training...Was pretty tiring...

@sadthe1st Hmm...aint that good...Right after the jab she experienced 3 different side effects...So she was moved to the sick bay for almost an hour for monitoring...When all stabilised then only she could leave. Funniest part was the Dr and nurses cant even lodge the right Adverse Events in the app because what she experienced was not commonly known...Sigh...Another funny thing was we had to travel 20km+ to the vaccination centre where else my friend who lives kinda nearby to the centre came all the way to my residence area...Just wondering who was in charge of the logistics....

+2

Oh dear !.. take care of your mum..monitor her for the next few days.

Well, is not surprised to me how they line up those vaccination centres with our home address.

Recently, heard some news where if you are regularly visit goverment hospital for checkup, you just need to fill up the form, get your regular doc signature and you can get the jab without having to wait for Mysejathera.

@agenth So happy for you that you are able to travel, take care and be safe.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Calli said:

What do you guys think of Moon Ga Young? 

i like her in Find Me in Your Memory

True Beauty were mostly exaggerated maybe due to the story from webtoon..

i need a new drama..

Doom went down the drain.. Law School hasn’t got the punch that makes me want to keep chasing it although i’ll finish watching it.. Dark Hole was not bad especially after the typo joke lol

+2

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh no... I am a lot behind in this game because of bad whether! Still raining since the dawn... 

+2

OMO !... still raining till now.

Any flood ?

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i need a new drama..

Doom went down the drain.. Law School hasn’t got the punch that makes me want to keep chasing it although i’ll finish watching it.. Dark Hole was not bad especially after the typo joke lol

+2

I need a new drama too, had sneak preview Law School Ep 1 just now.

I dropped Doom.. no umh to continue.

Are you watching Dark Hole ?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i need a new drama..

+2

For me Law School started slowing down last 3-4 episodes... which is kinda sad since the finale is coming up soon. Still, overall it was a good ride.

Once again, I'm waving the Lovestruck in the City flag, perfect summer show :D 

If current, I can advise Mine, which builds up slowly but upwards! For binge-watching possibility Move to Heaven - one of my new favourites. Also Youth of May is pretty great, you should try it, but it ends soon.

If you want to try something new Imitation is great, too, about realistic behind the scenes of idol life! 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, agenth said:

How about Moon Chae-Won? TBH I'm low key rewatching Good Doctor right now so she came into my mind and she is GORGEOUS! 

You are?? Ahahaha^^ I was thinking about doing the same thing since Netflix still isn't loading in my browser and I have all the Good Doctor episodes on my laptop. 

She's absolutely lovely. I haven't seen her in that many dramas to be honest (the Woodcutter drama I dropped but I loved her in Flower of Evil, besides Good Doctor of course). 

I first saw Moon Ga Young in Live Up to Your Name and loved her in it. I tried to watch Tempted but, even though I thought MGY was doing a great job, others weren't... and I really really couldn't keep watching :sweat_smile:

I thought she was lovely in Find Me in Your Memory. And True Beauty was a fun watch for me for sure. Maybe because it reminded me a little of Extraordinary You... anyway, I'm excited to see her in her next project~ 

+2 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Ok funny thing happened today. As i said before, i order from McD a lot, and after getting into BTS, i did think of getting the bts meal but there is no vegetarian option, literally the only other option is buying the meal and eating only the fries and throwing the nuggets away. But i really didnt want to waste food or money. So I opted against buying the meal. Today i just ordered my regular take out and surprise surprise, they delivered it with BTS packaging. Only the outer cover. LOL. From this i can infer one thing, not many are buying the BTS meal here and they are just using the packaging for other orders too. LOLOL.

3c9a2b93e1e54d0af2996808d279f4287035359c

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2