• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@partyon :loolz: i have to raise hat for you. :heartxoxo: I would after that amount time ff the rest and be done with the episode. 

@MayanEcho I think it will take more than half an hour for @partyon to finish the second half. if the first half was that boring. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

saw some postings in IG and this company name Rawsome does food distribution to the needs near the roadside. 

And another NGO, Lions Club does the same. They also distribute foods at the road side and also identify some very poor homes and distributee groceries. Is a good cause to feed the poor at times during the pandemic. I believe we must give in order to take. 

@elan1  love your muffins, so healthy. Basically all the ingredients are with me, would bake one of this day.

that is generous of them! :love:

https://feastingonfruit.com/vegan-chai-muffins/

I used this recipe to help me make it but I made adjustments to it. 

—I didn’t use plain yogurt, I used almond milk vanilla for extra flavoring.

—I used 2/3 cup of maple syrup instead of 1/2 cup of sugar.

—I used arrow root instead of tapioca starch

—for convenience I used the chai tea from the tea packets instead of making my own chai tea mix hshs

—I either use almond or coconut milk (coconut milk gives more flavor)

—although the direction said 30-35 minutes but maybe because my oven is stronger it took only 16 minutes, so watch it yourself when you are baking :lol:

82-E6-FD42-6-BEE-4892-A58-B-2-C3-A0-E779

my friends family would gather together once a year to make it together (they make a lot for gifts for people during lunar new year year)... very time consuming.

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

a child, eating on banana leaf used to stress me because of the etiquette. so during weddings/celebrations, when they serve on banana leaf, after eating, you must close the leaf to face you. it means that you will come back again (and that is a good thing as it means more happy things will happen to this family). whereas with funerals, you must close the leaf after meal away from you. it signifies you don't want to come back (it means you hope that you don't have to come for more sad things for this family). it is actually easy to remember but as a child, I would sometimes find it confusing and watch others to make sure I am doing it right.

how interesting :scream:

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

My current dog who is age 18(dog age) is a having tumor as well. According to vet, as long as he can eat, shld not pose any problems. 

He is currently bed ridden for the past 2 years. 

Neighbors and friends advises me to let him go, but I don't have the heart. We even get help from dog whisper to communicate with my fury dog. 

oh noooooo sorry :(  sigh . 

carl fredricksen hug GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

i everyone.. to a team add

hi super friend :glasses:

3 hours ago, corey said:

And over here, for the first time in my life we have gas network outage! So it is -10 outside, heavy snow and wind and I have no gas heating!

The maintenance people told me they may come as late as 10.00 pm. We stil have our fireplace, so we will not freeze for now, but I decided to bake something to heat the house a little. I am baking foccaccia , I wonder if this time I will get it right, because my last attempt resulted in a rock-hard substance....

that sounds awful! :( 

@Min2206 buenas noches, good night

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

just do like me twin I skip trough it

Me? Give up?

No-not-gonna-give-up-GIF.gif

NEVER

:evilelmo:

Only 20 mins left :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Guys, I'm going to start watching ep 18 of Mr. Queen now.

Any bets on how long it will take me?

For reference: ep 17 took me almost 4 hours :D

You won’t finish it today and finish it tomorrow  :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
53 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl how was the rest of the game yesterday? good.  well after seeing the yesterday game results I´m going to say that City is going to win this year.  Chelsea has still chance to be in the top 4. 

The game was good. Chelsea is playing really well, the players are doing well, as I had said, this Chelsea needed a new system and Tuchel has been using the 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 formations and they seem to be well received by the players. One thing that shocked me was Lampard's reluctance to try new formation while he had done the same last season. Anyway, that owl goal was horrible, but own goals happen. Chelsea if they continue this form, can end up in the top 4. 

Liverpool really needs to check certain things. I know their main defenders are injured, but they are too vulnerable right now. I hope they can recover from here. This year seems to be City's. I feel like they are gonna go for the treble or maybe Quadruple if they do manage to win the Champions League. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu having watched episode 5 of Six Flying Dragons, I am again loving Ddang Sae's character. Really love Byun Yo Han's acting here. 

@Ameera Ali, @corey and @partyon Noona, I tried to spend my final working hour watching the 18th episode of Mr. Queen. The working hours ended and the episode didn't despite me trying to FF it :joy:

This week's episodes were too slow and hard to watch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
32 minutes ago, corey said:

So why do you keep watching? It is a serious enquiry....

Well, because the first 16 episodes were awesome. Then something weird happened in ep 17 and it became boring... 

Ep 18 too.

in any case, we only have 2 more episodes left, so will pull through. 
Not gonna drop it so close to the end.

:wow1:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
Just now, partyon said:

in any case, we only have 2 more episodes left, so will pull through. 
Not gonna drop it so close to the end.

Hopefully the final 2 episodes will be good and we get a satisfactory ending, which would not cause chaos :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hopefully the final 2 episodes will be good and we get a satisfactory ending, which would not cause chaos :joy:

I will flip a table if they send Bong Hwan back to 2021 and he has to leave the King behind.  By now it’s clear the King is in love with Bong Hwan’s personality and quirkiness,  not So Yong’s. And vice versa.

If they separate those two like they did in the Chinese version, I swear I will have a fit :rage:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

+2

Morning @mirmz

Is 5.57 am here. 

8 hours ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin true. but we haven't held any debates in zoom bc it different to held debates than lectures in zoom. So today was to first time since February 2020. 

Did the debates turn out smoothly. 

2 hours ago, corey said:

Everyone, gas people showed up around 8 pm. So the radiators are hot now so there is no risk of me freezing tonight when the fire place dies.

BTW, my foccaccia turned up super yummy. I wish I had olives to add to the dough.

@partyon

Happy to know your foccaccia bread turns out well, must be very yummy to go with a hot cup of milk. 

Take a good rest, it's been a very tiring day for you. 

See you tomorrow, dear. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7