Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Mum's vaccination tomorrow early morning...Need to wake up at 6am!

that's really early!!

mine is at 9am.. i'll wake up like 7+ bathe have a good breakfast then stroll there hahaha

nite nite @Wuzetian

McKenzies-Fruit-Juice-Jelly.gif

cr.: owner

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Calli said:

I started watching Lovestruck but even though I really like Kim Jiwon, I found her character sorta... annoying. Extremely so, haha. So I stopped after episode 3 or so but my sister has been telling me that I should finish it... Maybe I will :D

I don't object to this frame one bit :lol: Though truth be told, I'm not a fan of Park Bogum. *hides* 

:fullofhearts:

Yeah I know KJW's character is at first annoying, because you don't see her point of view, and first half you see only his part. But the great part of this series is that through interview / friend interactions you can see where she lies, and her actions differ from her words.  And later you can see her point of view, and path. 

Yessss listen to your sister :D 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

he is currently @Ameera Ali's personal fruit blender.. hahaha

Chingu, don't try to transfer him to my twin @Ameera Ali :D  She won't accept him. :D

Wonho will be forever known as your personal muscle oppa anyway :dorakiss:

cbf5b6678703f8b7a59d30e5c3ae8779.png

2 hours ago, Calli said:

hhhhhh... I've no clue what a "personal fruit blender" is but she can definitely keep him :lol: 

I'll stick to my dimpled Joo Won oppa. Like glue mind you, lols. 

You know that Joo Won oppa (49.5%) has some fabulous abs? We lick them... I mean... like them here on this thread. :4267_LiccGif:

D909F721-F16E-48AB-8F34-1969A355AFC9.gif

cr. @Ameera Ali

@Calli Don't worry about not liking Park Bo Gum. My dongsaeng @4evrkdrama is the only one who likes him here, but she has so many oppas that she has no time to defend him when we make fun of him here on this thread. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

I watched the movie "wonder woman 1984" 

my thoughts:

~ her uniform is so strange. is it a swimsuit? tracksuit gone wrong? seems so unpractical for any woman with a chest. :sweatingbullets:

~ how is that no one in the streets looks back at a woman dressed in such a weird outfit? it is not like she is at the beach? 

~ why are all these superhero movies so depressing melo of late? the villain guy was really kind of sad and vulnerable though he got a good ending. actually felt sorry for him.  the other cat lady was actually boring. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I watched the movie "wonder woman 1984" 

my thoughts:

~ her uniform is so strange. is it a swimsuit? tracksuit gone wrong? seems so unpractical for any woman with a chest. :sweatingbullets:

~ how is that no one in the streets looks back at a woman dressed in such a weird outfit? it is not like she is at the beach? 

~ why are all these superhero movies so depressing melo of late? the villain guy was really kind of sad and vulnerable though he got a good ending. actually felt sorry for him.  the other cat lady was actually boring. 

I only have one question for you, sweetie:

Why did you watch it?

Kristen Wiig Ww84 GIF by Wonder Woman Film

Anyone watching Sell Your Haunted House here? I just browsed through ep 14 - there seems to be no progress on the romance front. We only have 2 episodes left after this. :cry:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I only have one question for you, sweetie:

Why did you watch it?

hahahah... it seemed like it would be fun? the first movie wasn't bad; it was kind of amusing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla What's with these Japanese dramas - the stories are getting weirder?

Please read this synopsis of a drama airing right now:

"Mariko Goto is 29-years-old and dreams of marrying her ideal man by the age of 30. She finds her ideal man in Mitsuo Tomizawa. He works as a section chief at the same company where Mariko Goto works. Mitsuo Tomizawa is smart, handsome, and tall. He also does his job well. He seems like a perfect man, but he has a secret. His secret is that he loves his doll Michuko. "

qNv60_3f.jpg

I'm confused. :blink: :blink: :blink:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... it seemed like it would be fun? the first movie wasn't bad; it was kind of amusing. 

This was the first movie i watched after a long time in theatres after the lockdown. To say that I was disappointed is an understatement. Half way through the movie me and my friends lost interest and started playing games. It was that bad. LOL

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

You know that Joo Won oppa (49.5%) has some fabulous abs? We lick them... I mean... like them here on this thread. 

@Calli Don't worry about not liking Park Bo Gum. My dongsaeng @4evrkdrama is the only one who likes him here, but she has so many oppas that she has no time to defend him when we make fun of him here on this thread. :joy:

I wonder who is having that 0.5% share ?

Did you perhaps willing to give me Eonni ?

spacer.png

Now am currently obsessed over

*SIG charisma (though i dropped the drama),

*Kang tae oh’s smile and cuteness 

*Lee Je hoon’s nose,voice, adams apple

*Choi tae joon’s smirk and look

*Jung il woo’s everything 

*Lurking on Jang Ki Young whether to take him to my Oppa list

spacer.png

I have no time for PBG ssi  right now !

My Eooni @partyon knows me the best:happydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I wonder who is having that 0.5% share ?

Did you perhaps willing to give me Eonni ?

*Lurking on Jang Ki Young whether to take him to my Oppa list

Actually I don't remember who we gifted the 1% to? Was it @joccu ? I just remember that I own 49.5% of him. :D

Dongsaeng, skip Jang Ki Yong already. Guy's acting is cardboardy and his charisma is like a wet sponge. :unamused:

tumblr_l8xscquNeU1qbaxlqo1_500.gifv

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You know that Joo Won oppa (49.5%) has some fabulous abs? We lick them... I mean... like them here on this thread

Ahahaha :lol: Yes... I know. He's been diligently training since 2014 and the results are... undeniable :flushed:

However, I just came off watching him in Baker King and in my Joo Won "studies" I'm stuck in 2013 so he's currently all baby to me... 

spacer.png

...last week his gym trainer did an insta live featuring Joo Won and the contrast between 2010/13 and 2021 Joo Won was so humungous, it took me a lil while there to adjust to him all broad-shouldered and big^^ I miss his cute cheekies. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Don't worry about not liking Park Bo Gum. My dongsaeng @4evrkdrama is the only one who likes him here, but she has so many oppas that she has no time to defend him when we make fun of him here on this thread. :joy:

Ahahaha, phew! Having many oppas can really come in handy then^^

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Calli said:

..last week his gym trainer did an insta live featuring Joo Won and the contrast between 2010/13 and 2021 Joo Won was so humungous, it took me a lil while there to adjust to him all broad-shouldered and big^^ I miss his cute cheekies.

Joo Won's hard work has not gone unnoticed for @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @joccu and me. :lollipop:

1a896bf191f8e7f743fbace5a5891627.jpg

@sadthe1st Yes we know, your oppa has been working out too.

5aedfe7f41d2bc5bb59176886f92c297.jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Calli said:
5 hours ago, agenth said:

but he's been aMAZING in Lovestruck In The City. I know it's classified as romcom, but for me it's not typical romance. It takes on romance on a different, more mature level. 

I started watching Lovestruck but even though I really like Kim Jiwon, I found her character sorta... annoying. Extremely so, haha. So I stopped after episode 3 or so but my sister has been telling me that I should finish it... Maybe I will 

You should finish it, if for no other reason than this scene alone ...

Lovestruck in the City: Episodes 8-9 Open Thread » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Lovestruck in the City: Episodes 8-9 Open Thread » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Spoiler

After being apart far too long, She finds him nearly face down passed out in a bar, he wakes partially and thinks he's dreaming, and proceeds to pour his heart out, and excruciatingly slowly, they both fall apart.

-By far the most beautifully heart rending scene in the entire drama-  JMHO

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2