Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@agenth As much as I love our oppa, that haircut he's rocking for his new magician drama is... ugh... A DISASTER!

tenor.gif

It is not doing his beautiful bone structure ANY favors. :kicks:

Since he's a magician, I hope he conjures himself a new hairstyle.

Magic Trick Abracadabra GIF by iliad

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon Ji chang wook looks too ridiculous.

Right? I mean, really!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13450971

What has his stylist been sniffing to produce a hairstyle like this on a handsome oppa like him....? :smashes:

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@4evrkdrama ~ ep 10 of bossam will make your heart ache. gah. the feels! we have a poll on the thread by the way. make sure you vote! :)

Sweetie, we have bigger problems than if dongsaeng has voted in the Bossam poll !!!

Just take a look at Ji Chang Wook oppa's hairstyle. @agenth just posted pics!

It's a travesty!

Train Wreck GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

aka @partyon don’t leave me …

or else he’s going to come after you

I won't leave oppa, but he better divorce his stylist. :D

His Mr. Right hairstyle was miles better than his magician look.

a70cf03fd06c15a38433c514553307c481a99056

OMG I am crying :bawling:

@agenth Visually Ji Chang Wook oppa is top tier in my opinion. He surpasses in looks most oppas in Korea (subjectively speaking). Of my Korean oppas, he has the best visuals hands down. It's amazing how a bad hairstyle can alter that. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon I mean his face is really a masterpiece. My favourite look is when his forehead shows though haha. The K2 or even Empress Ki. Or 2019 APAN awards is best. 
ekwwnm-u8aeotjb.jpg?w=482&h=482
ekbicnmu4aalauz-5051a6d8.jpeg

but magician look will be mostly with hat? So maybe you can still look haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Calli said:

who is Captain Korea and why are you having a hard time "gifting" him to someone?

wonho-photos-0326202100003.jpg

cr.: owner

he is currently @Ameera Ali's personal fruit blender.. hahaha

err.. what happened to JCW.. and what's with that hair..

reminds me of LJS and his greasy hair too..

Johnny Depp Haircut GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, Ms. Koko...... 

Did you notice that Dr. Jang has been offered a lead role in Song Joong Ki's new drama "Chaebol Family's Youngest Son"?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472558wpp/shin-hyun-been-in-talks-along-with-song-joong-ki-for-new-drama

YASSSS!!! I'm so happy for her. I told you she is famous!!!! Ahhh their chemistry is going to be so great. I can feel it. Hehe

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

50 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he is currently @Ameera Ali's personal fruit blender.. hahaha

hhhhhh... I've no clue what a "personal fruit blender" is but she can definitely keep him :lol: 

I'll stick to my dimpled Joo Won oppa. Like glue mind you, lols. 

39.jpg?type=w1200

Ji Chang Wook is definitely very handsome imo. I don't think even that hairstyle can change that, he's that powerful^^

I remember being quite smitten with him when I watched Healer in my early k-drama days, @agenth. And I loved him in The K2 so much, too. The whole drama was so... Shakespearean and he was amazing in it. I was excited for him to come back from military duty, but Melting Me Softly was such a disappointment for me and Backstreet Rookie didn't do anything to amend things :( I've been wishing he would take up a role in a non romantic comedy ever since Suspicious Partner tbh *hides* 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Calli said:

Ji Chang Wook is definitely very handsome. I don't think even that hairstyle can change that, he's that powerful^^

I remember being quite smitten with him when I watched Healer in my early k-drama days, @agenth. And I loved him in The K2 so much, too. The whole drama was so... Shakespearean and he was amazing in it. I was excited for him to come back from military duty, but Melting Me Softly was such a disappointment for me and Backstreet Rookie didn't do anything to amend things :( I've been wishing he would take up a role in a non romantic comedy ever since Suspicious Partner tbh *hides* 

but he's been aMAZING in Lovestruck In The City. I know it's classified as romcom, but for me it's not typical romance. It takes on romance on a different, more mature level. 

But in any ways, you can't object to this frame, can you? :D 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, agenth said:

but he's been aMAZING in Lovestruck In The City. I know it's classified as romcom, but for me it's not typical romance. It takes on romance on a different, more mature level. 

I started watching Lovestruck but even though I really like Kim Jiwon, I found her character sorta... annoying. Extremely so, haha. So I stopped after episode 3 or so but my sister has been telling me that I should finish it... Maybe I will :D

28 minutes ago, agenth said:

But in any ways, you can't object to this frame, can you? :D 

I don't object to this frame one bit :lol: Though truth be told, I'm not a fan of Park Bogum. *hides* 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6