Add and Subtract Game

Admin

OMG - My baby has been cast in a new drama. :bawling: I'm so proud of Kwakkie. :kiss_wink:

'Vincenzo' actor Kwak Dong Yeon confirmed to appear in a new Netflix original series with actor Lee Do Hyun

1622652022-untitled-1.jpg

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/vincenzo-actor-kwak-dong-yeon-confirmed-to-appear-in-a-new-netflix-original-series-with-actor-lee-do-hyun

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@LeftCoastOppa oh you watched LITC as well? 

993-AB9436003260-D01.gif

Yes that scene is Oscar-worthy and my favourite scene of the entire series. JMHO :D It's so heartbreaking but satisfying at the same time. 

Honestly I want everybody to AT LEAST WATCH THAT. But you can't feel the emotions of the scene if you skip episodes and only watch a youtube clip of this as all the frustrations, love, desperation, etc culminates in this FINALLYYYYYYY. 

also this series is only 8.5hours compared to 16hours

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

@LeftCoastOppa oh you watched LITC as well? 

Yes - and I agree with you, that to do that scene justice, one has to watch the show in its entirety. Knowing what they're both going through leading up to that moment is what made that scene so heartbreaking. 

My only critique about the show was with the 3rd couple - I wanted Kang Geon & Seon-Yeong to at least be dating again. They we're coming on strong at the end, to leave them apart in the end was just wrong.  If the last scene was Kang Geon, simply asking her out, that would've been enough ... but no.

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Sell Your Haunted House here? I just browsed through ep 14 - there seems to be no progress on the romance front. We only have 2 episodes left after this.

I am - Just gotta say, if In-Bum gets through all 16 episodes with his virginity intact ... Ji-A let us all down - its that simple.

tic-toc guys tic-toc ....

:7555_attack:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Wonho will be forever known as your personal muscle oppa anyway

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes we know, your oppa has been working out too.

i'm not a fan of excessive chicken breast meat protein..

rooster GIF

i shall try harder to find a new adopter lol

chicken sandwich GIF by Jollibee

meanwhile.. hi there chingus!!

i'm off for my first jab..

nurse needle GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

i'm back!

haha arrived like 8.55am when my slot was 9am lol oops.. and there's the sop questions then sat for a while to enter by batches.. it was really fast.. then rested for 30mins after the jab.. then had a post jab briefing got a bottle of sanitizer and a box of surgical masks and next slot for second jab..

Get The Shot Vaccine GIF by Nate Bear

now enjoying my tehc.. and, work again!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You should finish it, if for no other reason than this scene alone ...

The way you and @agenth describe that scene def makes it sound very meaningful and worthwhile. Lovestruck is back on my to-watch list :D

Good morning everyone, wishing you all a lovely day/night~ 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

:waves: guys!

Dropping by amidst the pouring rain... 

By the way, I've seen you guys talk about Jang Ki Yong - the cardboard dongseng to me. :D Has he even a lead actor? I've seen him only in second lead or supporting roles. Ha ha.. His chubby, fluffy face has no appeal at all. May be military enlistment can make an impact on his figure. :lol: I am never a fan of his acting!

Are there any fans of him? Sorry but this is only my rant, guys! B):mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1558112854371.jpeg

Thursday is ice cream day! Hi everyone! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Oooo, congratulations @sadthe1st Which vaccine brand did you get? Make sure you have plenty of liquids, and no alcoholic drinks for the next two weeks.  You may or may not experience the usual fever/body aches/headache reactions in the next 3-4 days, but you might feel more sleepy and more hungry than usual. Keep some snacks handy! ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

how are you feeling after your first dose? do you get off work to recover?

i'm feeling fine, not much difference from usual except the arm muscle feels a bit tight-ish.. my fats does its work well lol

no off work, i'm still working now but since working from home so its ok

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Which vaccine brand did you get? Make sure you have plenty of liquids, and no alcoholic drinks for the next two weeks.  You may or may not experience the usual fever/body aches/headache reactions in the next 3-4 days, but you might feel more sleepy and more hungry than usual. Keep some snacks handy!

pfizer! first jab.. the next one is 6 weeks later.

NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS?!?!?!

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

oops! haha i'll try to remember that.. there's plenty in the fridge and cupboard.. even right now, there is whiskey sitting on my dining table hahaha

Japan Sake GIF by ATARASHII GAKKO!

thanks! @Lmangla @MayanEcho

hi there @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

pfizer! first jab.. the next one is 6 weeks later.

NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS?!?!?!

What? I've never heard that you can't drink alcohol after you've had a jab of the covid vaccine. There is no rule like that here and I've never even read of such a thing in the newspapers. The only thing they tell you to do is to move your arm around a lot after the shot to prevent the injection site from becoming really sore. So, don't worry, you can totally have your drinks this weekend. 

I also got Pfizer and my arm was really sore for 2 days. Had no other symptoms. The second Pfizer shot can be worse and can cause more aches and pains and fever for a few days afterwards. It just means that your immune system is working as it should - so take it as a good sign.

@LeftCoastOppa The lack of romantic development in SSYH is starting to annoy me. This drama really lost steam after ep 8.

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa The lack of romantic development in SSYH is starting to annoy me. This drama really lost steam after ep 8.

Yeah, the latest episode had alot of little heart tugs that you normally see around midway through - now we have another egg ghost to deal with - Ji-A thinks she can get rid of it without killing In-Bum - hope they can wrap it up in episode 15, give us at least the last episode for "playing house" :wub:

PLEASE don't waste this kind of chemistry -

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

PLEASE don't waste this kind of chemistry -

Are they trying to protect Jung Yong Hwa's idol reputation or why is there so little romance? Dude is over 30 already, so am sure that his fans would be fine with him having a proper adult romance....

So frustrating. :kicks:

Hi @Min2206 dongsaeng :waves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4