Add and Subtract Game

Admin

My YouTube is recommending me clips of Flower of Evil after googling Moon Chae Won.

I really liked the drama, but there were some heartbreaking moments in it. :criesariver:

Moon Chae Won and Lee Jun Ki are amazing actors. Lee Jun Ki's micro expressions are on par in the following clips! :thumbsup:

If you're EVER planning on watching Flower of Evil do not watch this clip.

Spoiler

Jun Ki is amazing at conveying his character's feelings using micro expressions. They're especially noticeable right before he's leaning in for the second kiss.

Did anyone watch the drama?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

30 minutes ago, Calli said:

I'm loving everyone's spams^^

@kokodusDo you have any Namjoon in your repertoire or is it exclusively Tae? 

I love Nam joon. I'm just really amazed by his cool and calm attitude, the way he leads the group is admirable. He constantly checks up on everyone, includes everyone and makes sure everyone is comfortable. And ofcourse who can resist the rap monster?!? Haha. 

I love everyone in the group. All has their own charms. J-hope is a ball of sunshine, Suga is your old wise soul who looks unbothered most of the times, but he cares for everyone, Jimin's dance skills, Jin's goofy side, and Jung kook is the golden maknae who is great in everything. How can we not like them? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Flowers of Evil are also on my watch list! I've been told it's amazing and it does have a great cast and they won at Baeksang too, back then I was just very obsessed with Beyond Evil :D 

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I agree. Whatever hairstyle, hair colour you do for him, it suits him perfectly. Its hard to make his face look ugly. He has such a pretty face but also a very deep manly voice which is just mindblowing. His voice is very clean and distinct from other members. Even when 100 people are talking at the same time, one can clearly identify Tae hyung's voice. Not only his voice, his whole personality is so unique. I have been watching their Run BTS eps, i noticed that he does things in a different way which ends up being very entertaining and funny. He has a different perspective on everything. If everyone picks Apples, he picks lemon. Lol. He might come across as weird, but I guess thats what makes him stand out.

He says a lot of things with straight face which makes it funny, but he has his cute moments as well, though he is a quieter member compared to the rest of them imho. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

Flowers of Evil are also on my watch list! I've been told it's amazing and it does have a great cast and they won at Baeksang too, back then I was just very obsessed with Beyond Evil :D

The drama was good, but the writer botched some parts of it. It really gets an A for effort but there were things I would have changed. Overall the drama is worth watching though. You should definitely watch it if you want to see great acting. I'm in awe of both leads' performances in this drama. Plus they also have great chemistry, which obviously helps. :kiss_wink:

Ms. Koko, have you been sleeping at all during the last few days? You've become a walking encyclopedia with regard to BTS in a very short time...

I See You Reaction GIF by swerk

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, have you been sleeping at all during the last few days? You've become a walking encyclopedia with regard to BTS in a very short time...

I know....But I think I have just touched the tip of the iceberg, there are just so many interviews, press conference, variety show appearances and music videos that it will take months to finish watching all of them. When I open my YouTube, its all BTS videos only, thats how I missed HP teaser today. Sigh. 

27 minutes ago, agenth said:

He says a lot of things with straight face which makes it funny, but he has his cute moments as well, though he is a quieter member compared to the rest of them imho. 

Hahaha very true. Sometimes he looks very disinterested in whats going on and then Nam joon or Jin has to include him in the convo by asking him questions or something. I like how his hyungs take care of him. Jung kook is the youngest but they all treat Tae as the maknae and pamper him so much. Including Suga. No especially Suga. LOLOL. 

2f65af768686492781f1a84b5e8bb45b.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon Noona, you are an expert when it comes to thrillers. Your theories were all right in "Beyond Evil". The thing about "Beyond Evil" is that even though things became kind of obvious in the middle episodes and everyone had correct doubts on the characters, how the revelations happened and the acting made it a masterpiece for me. But yeah, I had the opinion that the killer is someone, while you were on point :dorakiss:

Talking about Favorite Thrillers, I think we love the same dramas. "Signal", "Children of Nobody", "Nobody Knows". They were all master pieces. I loved "Children of Nobody" a lot, and was not really shocked to know that its writer was the same person who wrote "Achiara Village". That drama despite having several plot holes was still a good one for me. I enjoyed it, and while watching Children of Nobody I was getting same vibes which made me check who the writer was. 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, for JCW I really hope he tries something else other than the rom-coms. His only rom-com that I liked was "Suspicious Partner", and it was not entirely a rom-com. It had suspense and was borderline legal drama. But post that, at least I didn't really his dramas. Personal opinion though. I dropped his "Backstreet Rookie" pretty early, watched "Melting Me Softly" till the end (I still regret it) and his latest drama, "Lovestruck in the City" although good, but made me FF a lot of times. I had initially dropped that drama, but seeing the drama's episodes extending, I felt like it was well received and watched it. Got to say, it had one of the worst first episode I have seen and that actually made me drop it. But, it was a good drama in my opinion. 

@Calli in my opinion Junho is among best actors out there right now. When I watched him for the first time in "Chief Kim" (I had seen him in Cold Eyes first, but it was rather a smaller role), I didn't know he was an idol turned actor, so when I checked his profile, I was a bit shocked. He acts quite well :approves:

@partyon Noona, let's make the S3 of HP a makjang (psychological?) thriller. Like let's have a truck of doom driver, who is an actual serial killer killing people with the truck, or maybe come up with Kimchi serial killer, who slaps her victims with Kimchi before killing them :loolz:

I am full of crazy ideas right now :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl

Honestly calling Lovestruck just "alright" feels off to me and I don't see the parts that could have been fast-forwarded, except perhaps you mean Jaewon's frustrations? I agree that the writer dragged it out a lot since I had hoped while watching that while suffering he'd at least try to move on with someone else lol. 

It's a very polarising drama, so mostly people hate it or love it. For me, obviously the latter as I could relate to the characters, in particular Kim Jiwon's character which many criticised. She was a real woman: at first people were like oh she's too pixie girl, then the tide changed to calling her heartless. The best message this drama sends, though, is that there are many sides to one story. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

58 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Good Evening All -

Light dinner tonight - dipping Naan bread in garlic humus, and some wine

To all you "rainy-dayers" send those dark clouds my ... we really need it here 

+2

+2

Morning

I love Naan but have not tried with garlic humus. 

You made it yourself, looks yummy. 

:poledance:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning

I love Naan but have not tried with garlic humus. 

You made it yourself, looks yummy. 

I wish I could make Naan this good, but I'm not a good cook - There's a local Indian restaurant I pick it up from :)

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Right there with you  My toaster - Microwave - Blender are my 3 best kitchen buddies 

I have this Pressure cooker where I dump  meat & veg (carrots, potatoes)  inside to get 1 pot meal:w00t:

@sadthe1st why are you tempting me with those diary products !  .. Tiramisu is one dessert I can't resist.

Like @Calli says, you sure have sweet tooth..:D 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh Tiramisu!!!  Yes-please

extra dash of kahlua for you!

Vegan-Kahlua-and-Cream-Parfait-2.jpg

cr.: owner

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

why are you tempting me with those diary products !

ok non dairy ones for you..

pandan_chiffon_cake.jpg

cr.: owner

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

you sure have sweet tooth

actually i dun really like sweet things hahaha but i like to stare at those confectionery displays and admire the beautiful art piece of food inside lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4