Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello !

@gm4queen  @Min2206  @sadthe1st  @joccu @partyon @Lmangla  @MayanEcho

@Wuzetian  @Calli  @LeftCoastOppa  @agenth  @Sleepy Owl

Enjoy your tea !

OIP.qUKzxUjFRio0OC6NdczxxwHaFj?w=230&h=1

@gm4queen  stay safe and avoid going out if it rains.

@joccu  enjoying your summer holiday

@Wuzetian  enjoy the tea while training or perhaps this will keep you awake.

OIP.7e5xTKW99KTLbLqC7HGiBwHaE7?pid=ImgDe

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm back!

haha arrived like 8.55am when my slot was 9am lol oops.. and there's the sop questions then sat for a while to enter by batches.. it was really fast.. then rested for 30mins after the jab.. then had a post jab briefing got a bottle of sanitizer and a box of surgical masks and next slot for second jab..

now enjoying my tehc.. and, work again!

+ 2

Your goverment is so generous with sanitizer and surgical masks :approves:

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu!  We are under lockdown until June 14 so pretty much staying at home.  It's raining heavy for hours now!

IF only you could shoo some of the rain over to @MayanEcho :blush:

@Min2206

Yes, weather is so unpredictable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Er, no, you can't for two weeks after each jab, and also before your next shot? Nurse or Doc didn't tell you?

nope.. hahaha nothing about diet. but asked about "are u pregnant or.. do u think u might be pregnant"

then the joke is, now they said the vaccine is absolutely safe for pregnant women.. then why asked me that??

Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

@Wuzetian hows ur mama after her jab?

2 hours ago, partyon said:

So, don't worry, you can totally have your drinks this weekend. 

Kitchen Whiskey GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Your goverment is so generous with sanitizer and surgical masks

@Thong Thin i guess its a silent scream to us "wear your darn masks.. and make sure you change them!!" and "keep your dirty hands to yourselves!!" hahaha well, the govt. supplied them free now, so there's no excuse of not abiding the safety measures too.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I also got Pfizer and my arm was really sore for 2 days. Had no other symptoms. The second Pfizer shot can be worse and can cause more aches and pains and fever for a few days afterwards. It just means that your immune system is working as it should - so take it as a good sign.

i intentionally chose early morning slots so that i have the whole day to adapt to the soreness.. than to have it in the evening.. sleep then wake up with a stiff arm!!

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, Calli said:

The way you and @agenth describe that scene def makes it sound very meaningful and worthwhile. Lovestruck is back on my to-watch list :D

:wow1:

Yeah it's poignant and iconic and really should get more attention than it has :D. Im so glad to hear it and I'm sure you won't regret your decision!

Waaaa I'm so jealous. Everyone gets vaccine and I'm still waiting. Our country sucks :/ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Our country sucks :/

we are a small country with less than 5.7M overall population, that's why its easier to manage the registration process and get people vaccinated.. i'm sure most countries are trying their best to safeguard their people too! just the logistics and coordination will take much more time and effort!

548f84f03c362_-_rbk-grown-up-sundaes-iri

cr.: owner

i'm going to catch last evening's ep of Haunted House!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

we are a small country with less than 5.7M overall population, that's why its easier to manage the registration process and get people vaccinated.. i'm sure most countries are trying their best to safeguard their people too! just the logistics and coordination will take much more time and effort!

cr.: owner

i'm going to catch last evening's ep of Haunted House!

We are small too, about 8million. 

IDK our country is more occupied with politics right now and shifting blame, so I'm not seeing any results. They just started vaccinating +55 year old people.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Thong Thin Thanks for the tea! My MS Teams hang during the last 10min of the training...So I was let off earlier? :lol: I woke up like 5.30am this morning and didnt get to nap before my training...Was pretty tiring...

@sadthe1st Hmm...aint that good...Right after the jab she experienced 3 different side effects...So she was moved to the sick bay for almost an hour for monitoring...When all stabilised then only she could leave. Funniest part was the Dr and nurses cant even lodge the right Adverse Events in the app because what she experienced was not commonly known...Sigh...Another funny thing was we had to travel 20km+ to the vaccination centre where else my friend who lives kinda nearby to the centre came all the way to my residence area...Just wondering who was in charge of the logistics....

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Btw I read there were some conflicting views about consumption of alcohol after vaccination. Some said can some said cant. Maybe in moderation? 

@gm4queen Stay safe my dear with your raging weather!

@agenth Thought you are in the states? 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

When all stabilised then only she could leave.

thank god that everything went well.. do keep her monitored, like her temperature and any rashes etc. 

avoid heaty and greasy food.. eat simpler food that's easy on the palate.. and drink more water!

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Another funny thing was we had to travel 20km+ to the vaccination centre where else my friend who lives kinda nearby to the centre came all the way to my residence area...Just wondering who was in charge of the logistics....

this one.. is definitely a major.. s-up..!

Roll Eye Ula GIF by Tijana Dapcevic

7 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Btw I read there were some conflicting views about consumption of alcohol after vaccination. Some said can some said cant. Maybe in moderation? 

i'll avoid for these few days.. since i've got a health screening scheduled on mon morning..

but i'm eating wuxiang mifen right now.. haha speaking about to avoid greasy food lol

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

+2

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

That tea looks lovely, @Thong Thin, thank you^^ Made me want to go make a cup of English breakfast with a bit of milk:D

46 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yeah it's poignant and iconic and really should get more attention than it has :D. Im so glad to hear it and I'm sure you won't regret your decision!

I'm excited to watch! As soon as I figure out why Netflix stopped loading in my browser I'll give it a go...

I hope everyone who got their vaccine shot will have as few side effects as possible or recover really quickly from them!!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@Wuzetian oh no I wish, then I'd have been vaccinated ages ago and gone on a shopping trip. I'm in Europe :D though I'm going to be semi-absent in 2 weeks as I took days to travel. 

@Calli oooooh exciting! Have fun !! :partyblob:

also @partyonare you going to make the thread for Kwakkie and Dohyun's drama? I forgot to ask yesterday :D 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon @sadthe1st @Wuzetian It is for ruling out that the reactions felt are due to the vaccine, and not due to the after effects of ingesting alcoholic drinks. :) 

None of the vaccines are over phase IV stage, so by this time the advises for before and after inoculation are still changing. 4mo ago it was not for pregnant women, not for breastfeeding mothers, and not to get pregnant until after 6mo of vaccination. Those were due to lack of data that time on whether vaccine was safe for the developing fetus, or whether there would be effects to the milk that may or may not harm the infant.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, agenth said:

Waaaa I'm so jealous. Everyone gets vaccine and I'm still waiting. Our country sucks :/

Like you, I'm a European. The vaccination rates in all European countries suck because of delayed purchasing of vaccines. Also, no one wants AstraZeneca or J&J vaccines, so we're dependent on Pfizer and Moderna...

1 hour ago, agenth said:

@Wuzetian oh no I wish, then I'd have been vaccinated ages ago and gone on a shopping trip. I'm in Europe :D though I'm going to be semi-absent in 2 weeks as I took days to travel.

Chingu, where are you gonna travel? Aren't like most European countries' borders closed? I've been traveling only within my own country for the last 9 months and it's getting boring. :bawling:

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon @sadthe1st @Wuzetian It is for ruling out that the reactions felt are due to the vaccine, and not due to the after effects of ingesting alcoholic drinks. :)

Never heard. We don't have those type of instructions over here in the EU. At least not with Pfizer and Moderna.

@agenth I wanna create Kwakkie's new drama thread, but as far as I can tell neither him nor Lee Do Hyun have confirmed the drama. Have you heard otherwise? I am happy to create the thread, but just want to follow the rules. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4