Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/9/2021 at 11:00 AM, sadthe1st said:

good morning everyone!

@Min2206 @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @gm4queen

cr.: owner

hi there @twinkle_little_star @joccu @4evrkdrama @elan1 @mirmz @willenette @larus @Lmangla @Ernie @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Sleepy Owl @kokodus

suddenly, i crave for macarons...

+2

@sadthe1st, macarons are eye candies but, it's too sweet. I can only eat 1-pc of this. 

:takemymoney:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well I wouldn't mind spoilers in the initial few episodes though, but then again, I don't think I gonna back track to see what's happened. Will let you know how I felt about the first 2 episodes 

Please take care Chingu, hope you get well soon 

Hey there Chingu, I will let you know how I felt about it once I watch them 

I don't mind spoilers either.   

I am just in 22 minutes into MINE and whoa ... they have to really DRESS UP to the NINE for the dinner.   Everything is expensive and exquisite.   Lee Bo Young does not even age.   My first time seeing the eldest daughter in law Kim Seo Hyung.

I don't like this tutor Kang Ja-kyung,

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

@Min2206 I am too lazy to make the frosting and the frosting is really the best part haha. The carrot cake part is not so hard; I wish you good luck when you try again. 

I haven’t ever done Butter cake, tho I have much butter to use so maybe I can do it this weekend 

I don't mind carrot cake without the frosting - will take lots and lots  with just coffee.   I have to perfect the butter cake before trying the carrot one.  

Oneday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY  I will , one day

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I don't understand. I have seen you posting pictures before....hmmm. I can't believe after being in this forum for almost a decade now, and you are learning to post pictures only now. Hahaha. 

kekeke.... I never uploaded pics myself. it was always copy image address and so took pics from uncle google's library. for some reason, I couldn't figure out imgur. maybe one of these days, I will figure out how to gif? like in another 5 years? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, it's on the 13th................     :popcornjackson:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu @Abs_ triggered @partyon

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @mirmz

@larus @kokodus

@elan1 @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @Ernie@gm4queen @agenth @willenette @Sarang21 calculate the result to add and subtract. :D hai everyone. :D

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

Punch.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-pmjgtx-We-PK1uvsi7jo1-1280-gifv.g

windy.

300C

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... I never uploaded pics myself. it was always copy image address and so took pics from uncle google's library. for some reason, I couldn't figure out imgur. maybe one of these days, I will figure out how to gif? like in another 5 years? :lol:

Better late than never @Lmangla   I support you!  :wub:

Carrot Cake (Carrot Cake with Pineapple and Coconut) - A Beautiful Plate

Hello @kokodus  @4evrkdrama

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I don't mind spoilers either.   

I am just in 22 minutes into MINE and whoa ... they have to really DRESS UP to the NINE for the dinner.   Everything is expensive and exquisite.   Lee Bo Young does not even age.   My first time seeing the eldest daughter in law Kim Seo Hyung.

I don't like this tutor Kang Ja-kyung,

I don't mind carrot cake without the frosting - will take lots and lots  with just coffee.   I have to perfect the butter cake before trying the carrot one.  

I will , one day

@Min2206, like you, I also don't mind spoilers.For me, if a story is told really well, it doesn't matter if I know something about what's coming, or if I've seen it before. Likewise, if it's told poorly, a surprising twist at the end won't save it. I love carrot cake without frosting. It's just that I don't know how to bake. My Mom when she was still alive, her skills is super in baking. He always baked fruit cake & cookie for both of us with my brother. That's why, until now, I love fruit cakes & anything about cookies. Her secret to getting soft cookies every time is simple: she just replace the butter with cream cheese. I love butter cake, too!  What do you use for frosting, cream cheese? My friend is using this as frosting. She says that avocado is a great substitute and has a very similar texture to cream cheese. Do you know what's the most unhealthy cake? It's Red Velvet cake because of artificial food coloring, which is used, my Mom told me that before.  That's why, she didn't bake Red Velvet cake. I buy when I crave for it.

:rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

hi everyone @Min2206 @Wuzetian @gm4queen @willenette @elan1 @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @agenth @larus @Lmangla @Abs_ triggered @kokodus

5b226093ac056324e8e12111.jpg

@MayanEcho hope u'll have a fabulous celebration with your family, stay safe!!

there's some turkish celebration sweets that i was so tempted to order.. especially the kadaif rolls, kunafe, and fruity turkish delight rolls!

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmQr5Ih0cL/

https://www.facebook.com/ottomanturkishdelightssg/

@Thong Thin hope u're feeling better.. this coming long weekend, have a good rest!!

@mirmz saw that u'll be away from soompi for a while during the school break, have lots of fun!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

It's Red Velvet cake because of artificial food coloring, which is used, my Mom told me that before.  That's why, she didn't bake Red Velvet cake. I buy when I crave for it.

I love cakes but when the color is so unatural I avoid them. That`s why I don`t eat macarons. I will eat the cakes if it was used natural colorants.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, like you, I also don't mind spoilers.For me, if a story is told really well, it doesn't matter if I know something about what's coming, or if I've seen it before. Likewise, if it's told poorly, a surprising twist at the end won't save it. I love carrot cake without frosting. It's just that I don't know how to bake. My Mom when she was still alive, her skills is super in baking. He always baked fruit cake & cookie for both of us with my brother. That's why, until now, I love fruit cakes & anything about cookies. Her secret to getting soft cookies every time is simple: she just replace the butter with cream cheese. I love butter cake, too!  What do you use for frosting, cream cheese? My friend is using this as frosting. She says that avocado is a great substitute and has a very similar texture to cream cheese. Do you know what's the most unhealthy cake? It's Red Velvet cake because of artificial food coloring, which is used, my Mom told me that before.  That's why, she didn't bake Red Velvet cake. I buy when I crave for it.

Ohh, didn't know cream cheese can be used instead of butter?   Mom's baking is always the best @willenette  One can learn a lot from these masterchefs / masterbakers, not from books.  I am not so into velvet cake, surprisingly that you mentioned.  I love buttercake, carrot cake and shortbread (all so buttery) - haha!

Hello @larus  Buttercake for you :wub:
The Best Butter Cake | Butter Sponge Cake | Sponge Cake - YouTube

50 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there's some turkish celebration sweets that i was so tempted to order.. especially the kadaif rolls, kunafe, and fruity turkish delight rolls!

Your turkish sweets look so yummy - reminded me of the ones from Egypt
Hope all okay with you @sadthe1st

300 C

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

So many delicious cakes.:fullofhearts:

I have a terible headache. I took a pill and I ate half of a dark chololate. I read that chocolate or coffee helps when we have headaches. Mint leaves are good too but I don`t have them right now. 

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @larus  Buttercake for you :wub:

Thanks. :eats2:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

it's on the 13th.......

From the Saudi and UAE Shura in the latest news, it can either be Wed or Thu. :) But holidays for many have already started from as early as last week. ^_^

Arabic-Sweets-Popular-in-the-Middle-East

@sadthe1st same to you, and everyone having a long weekend. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, larus said:

So many delicious cakes.

I have a terible headache. I took a pill and I ate half of a dark chololate. I read that chocolate or coffee helps when we have headaches. Mint leaves are good too but I don`t have them right now. 

I did the same too @larus  I ate a few dark chocolate tabs when I had headache.  Not sure it was working or not, guess it did.

Basic Butter Cake Recipe by Hiroko Liston - Cookpad

Hello @Wuzetian 
Hello @mirmz  - me into buttercake today

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st same to you, and everyone having a long weekend. ^_^

Have a great celebration @MayanEcho!  Hols started tomorrow, right?  A long weekend for you - NICE! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu wine time for u?

Best Friends Animation GIF

@Min2206 no worries, i'm ok.. just bored and trying not to stare at the laptop too much.. i'm behind many kdramas as well.. law school, dark hole.. haven't started undercover, bossam, and there's this joseon survival? the only one i'm probably more up to date is @Abs_ triggered @partyon's virgin oppa. my friend is raving about taxi driver butt.. yes u read correctly, butt.. she said its all round and firm and nice.. i was like, is she @Abs_ triggered long lost sister or something?

@larus hope u feel better soon!

298 HAHAHAHAA ( @Min2206 ur number jumped too much earlier i'm lost!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, larus said:

I have a terible headache. I took a pill and I ate half of a dark chololate. I read that chocolate or coffee helps when we have headaches.

Take care yourself chingu!!! I've heard that drinking more water helps your headache to heal faster. :) Hope you will feel better soon!

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5