Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

when is ramadan starting by the way? time feels so different when you are stuck at home.

Depending on the moon sighting, it may start on 13th.

spacer.png

Happy Thursday!

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi  @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@4evrkdrama ~ keekeke.. so @Sleepy Owl is now hyungnim. :lol:

when is ramadan starting by the way? time feels so different when you are stuck at home. :sweatingbullets:

Haha! I thought @Sleepy Owlis the resident dongsaeng here? Haha! I guess he's not the maknae here. Haha! :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sis @BlackLotus1025 I literally watched the drama for the pairing ! 
I loved their chem in GOBLIN !

And I love Kim Sun & Wang Yeo (story +chem)

than Oh Jin Sim & Kwon Jung Rok !

How about you sis ?

Likewise, sis @4evrkdrama! I watched TYH due to the main leads, too! A bit disappointed though because their chemistry in Goblin was way beyond their chemistry in that drama. Haha! But of course, it's a given since they have different genres. I really love them as WY and KS! Nothing beats that chemistry, I believe. Especially as the second-lead OTP. Haha! Their visuals really stood out in those dramas, too! Haha! I still look forward to them having their third project in the future. Haha! 

56 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY!!

@4evrkdrama OMO THIS CAME OUT FUNNIER!!!

poor @Thong Thin @BlackLotus1025... u din manage to get 1% off @Sleepy Owl.. or maybe not, i'm still catching up on @partyon story on p.7584

Haha! I didn't know @Sleepy Owlis only exclusive to @partyonand @Lmangla! Hahaha! Hope you were able to finish the story they shared earlier. Haha!

51 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Sorry peeps. There's problem replying  soompi on my laptop. So handphone is limited at the moment. Can't get to like all of your posts. And preparing for a project next week, I'll try to drop by when I can. Cheers!

Hello, too! Good luck on your next project! See you when we see you! 

36 minutes ago, larus said:

Ahhh, I get it. :DYes, I watched The Great Queen Seondeok and Lady Mishil portrayed by Go Hyun Jung was my favorite character.

Yes, I heard that character and her portrayal won't be forgotten since it was so captivating. I watched scenes of her on YT in the past. It was shown in the Philippines but I never really had the chance to watch it because it was shown on the rival network of where we usually watch shows. Haha. 

@MayanEchoHello to you, too! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

gosh, i finally finished licking all the pages

now i got a sore tongue

sorry i just have to use this creepy gif again hahahaha!!

it's so warm today.. i feel like i need a glass of mango lassi..

+2

Congratulations on finishing all the pages. Haha! You can now rest your tongue. Haha!

@joccu Hello there, too!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Likewise, sis @4evrkdrama! I watched TYH due to the main leads, too! A bit disappointed though because their chemistry in Goblin was way beyond their chemistry in that drama. Haha! But of course, it's a given since they have different genres. I really love them as WY and KS! Nothing beats that chemistry, I believe. Especially as the second-lead OTP. Haha! Their visuals really stood out in those dramas, too! Haha! I still look forward to them having their third project in the future. Haha! 

yes sis me too !

And there are couple of other pairs that I wish to see again !

Which includes,

*Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun hye

*Ji chang Wook & Park min young

*Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji Won

*Park Hae Jin & Kim Go Eun (This chem was quite unexpected )
*Lee jong suk & park shin hye 

*Jung Yong Hwa & Park shin hye

*Eric Mun & Seo Hyun Jin

*Im Si Wan & Shin Se kyung

*Lee min ho & Gu Hye Sun

* Seo In Guk & Jung So Min

*Lee Jae Hoon & Shin Min Ah

*Nam joo hyuk & Kim soo Hyun

*Yook sung jae & Kim soo hyun

*Yoo Seung ho & kim soo hyun ( i want them in a modern drama too)

*Lee sang yoon & Goo hye sun

Guess there will be more !

How about you sis ?

who all do you wish to see pair up again in a drama ?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

46 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

yes sis me too !

And there are couple of other pairs that I wish to see again !

Which includes,

*Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun hye

*Ji chang Wook & Park min young

*Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji Won

*Park Hae Jin & Kim Go Eun (This chem was quite unexpected )
*Lee jong suk & park shin hye 

*Jung Yong Hwa & Park shin hye

*Eric Mun & Seo Hyun Jin

*Im Si Wan & Shin Se kyung

*Lee min ho & Gu Hye Sun

* Seo In Guk & Jung So Min

*Lee Jae Hoon & Shin Min Ah

*Nam joo hyuk & Kim soo Hyun

*Yook sung jae & Kim soo hyun

*Yoo Seung ho & kim soo hyun ( i want them in a modern drama too)

*Lee sang yoon & Goo hye sun

Guess there will be more !

How about you sis ?

who all do you wish to see pair up again in a drama ?

Yes! Haha! Their chemistry in Goblin is pretty much unbeatable!

Oh wow! Thanks for the list, sis! You really have such a list of actors and actresses you wished to be paired again. Haha! 

In my case, I want these couples back together in the drama land (movie is also okay, haha) again:

Ha Ji Won - Jo In Sung

Ha Ji Won - So Ji Sub (give them a chance) (haha)

Kim Yoo Jung - Park Bo Gum

Kim Yoo Jung - Yeo Jin Goo

Park Min Young - Park Seo Joon

Park Min Young - Ji Chang Wook (this is our common answer, haha)

Park Min Young - Lee Min Ho (still waiting for City Hunter 2)

Yoo In Na - Lee Dong Wook

Yoo In Na - Park Hae Jin (maybe they can get an "ending")

Lee Bo Young - Ji Sung (pretty please!)

Lee Bo Young - Lee Sang Yoon

Lee Sung Kyung - Nam Joo Hyuk

Moon Ga Young - Kim Min Jae 

Song Ji Hyo - Choi Jin Hyuk

Hong Soo Hyun - Jin Yi Han

I have a long list, too. But I hope you know most of them that I've mentioned. Haha.

Did you watch any of their dramas?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Hi there Hyungnim@Sleepy Owl

Am refraining myself not to watch Navilleria (I love the genre - and am sure its my taste) 

Taxi driver

Oh My Lady Lord (are you watching it ?did you like it ?)

And all other ongoing/upcoming dramas,

As Ramadan is approaching !

Will watch ongoing dramas after it !

Which is your current fav. drama at the moment (among ongoing ones) ?

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

I am gonna wait for Navilleria to end actually to start it. It is 12 episodes long and will not take much time in completing it. I am watching "Oh My Lady Lord". The plot seemed interesting, not so new, but still seems fresh to me. I am on the 3rd episode currently, need to watch the final 10-15 minutes of it. 

Among the on going dramas, my most favorite as been "Beyond Evil", it was too good in my opinion. Slow, but great. I loved the story telling, timing of the revelations and the acting of everyone is top class. Simply the best one for me currently. 

@sadthe1st how is "Sisyfurs" going on? I jumped from 5-6th episode to episode 15th last night to see how things were going. I fast forwarded the episode and completed it in like 20 minutes maybe, wanted to see how things were. @pompyavi and sadthe1st Chingu, I found it quite funny (but kinda relieved still), that they revealed that they didn't shot the FL/ML throughout the drama, since they were ordered to not shoot and just act like they wanted to shoot them. They had the orders to miss the targets while shooting. Interesting stuff, but I am not gonna watch the episodes in between. Maybe will watch the final episode in 15-20 minutes :joy:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

At least we tried @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng....

Maybe we should offer them the "Cardboard (oppa?) Dongsaeng :rubchin:

rWPHs5l.jpg 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Abs_ triggered Where art thou, my twin?

Did you see Kim Kyung Nam's abs pics from Revolutionary Sisters? :4267_LiccGif:

kim-kyung-nam-1.jpg

kim-kyung-nam-2.jpg

kim-kyung-nam-3.jpg

source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1463192wpp/kim-kyung-nam-shows-off-his-six-pack-abs-and-buffs-up-for-revolutionary-sisters

"Kim Kyung Nam made a special effort to lose weight and buff up for this scene. "

Thank you ! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

@BlackLotus1025 @Sleepy Owl 

@Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Jillia @Min2206

@joccu @larus @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin

@mirmz @cenching @Ernie

@sadthe1st @pompyavi 

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

add and subtract using the numbers. hai everyone. :D

giphy-1.gif

giphy.gif

@BlackLotus1025 hai. I'm going to serve green tea. :D

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

hrrutwwrsax.gif

light from the sun.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

12 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

@BlackLotus1025 @Sleepy Owl 

@Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Jillia @Min2206

@joccu @larus @MayanEcho

@mirmz @cenching @Ernie

@sadthe1st @pompyavi 

@ThongThin @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

smile. add and subtract using the numbers.

:D

@BlackLotus1025 hai. I'm going to make up green tea. :D

Hide contents

light from the sun.

Hello there, @twinkle_little_star! Green tea sounds healthy! Do you prefer your tea hot or cold?

440C

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

how is "Sisyfurs" going on? I jumped from 5-6th episode to episode 15th last night to see how things were going. I fast forwarded the episode and completed it in like 20 minutes maybe, wanted to see how things were. @pompyavi and sadthe1st Chingu, I found it quite funny (but kinda relieved still), that they revealed that they didn't shot the FL/ML throughout the drama, since they were ordered to not shoot and just act like they wanted to shoot them. They had the orders to miss the targets while shooting. Interesting stuff, but I am not gonna watch the episodes in between. Maybe will watch the final episode in 15-20 minutes :joy:

i haven't watched ep15.. was contemplating whether to watch both episodes together or not.. but i did see that Sigma is trying to control the events so that everything reoccurs in loops.. i'm speculating that Han Tae Sul will shoot himself since it is something which the self centered overly arrogant Sigma would not expect to happen.. that police guy is pure annoying.. he is just, blindly seeking vengeance on Seo Hae for the death of his mom.. although his future self did apologize to her previously, i would have shot him over and over again 

machine gun GIF

haha should i watch ep15 now?

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you see Kim Kyung Nam's abs pics from Revolutionary Sisters?

wow!!!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

52 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yes! Haha! Their chemistry in Goblin is pretty much unbeatable!

Oh wow! Thanks for the list, sis! You really have such a list of actors and actresses you wished to be paired again. Haha! 

In my case, I want these couples back together in the drama land (movie is also okay, haha) again:

Ha Ji Won - Jo In Sung

Ha Ji Won - So Ji Sub (give them a chance) (haha)

Kim Yoo Jung - Park Bo Gum

Kim Yoo Jung - Yeo Jin Goo

Park Min Young - Park Seo Joon

Park Min Young - Ji Chang Wook (this is our common answer, haha)

Park Min Young - Lee Min Ho (still waiting for City Hunter 2)

Yoo In Na - Lee Dong Wook

Yoo In Na - Park Hae Jin (maybe they can get an "ending")

Lee Bo Young - Ji Sung (pretty please!)

Lee Bo Young - Lee Sang Yoon

Lee Sung Kyung - Nam Joo Hyuk

Moon Ga Young - Kim Min Jae 

Song Ji Hyo - Choi Jin Hyuk

Hong Soo Hyun - Jin Yi Han

I have a long list, too. But I hope you know most of them that I've mentioned. Haha.

Did you watch any of their dramas?

Yes I watched some of them among the list !

Moonlight drawn by the clouds

Whats wrong with sec kim

City hunter (seriously why did they end the story like that ?)

Yeeaah yes yes 

Yoo In Na and park hae jin would smash the screen with their chem !

(My love from the stars)

My daughter Seo Young (didnt watch "whisper" - Did you watch both ?)

Ooohh nooo

I frgt this amazing pair from Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo (LSK &NJH)

Didnt watch tempted yet (MGY &KMJ) i dont like Joy's acting.

Should I give it a try ?

I have watched emergency couple too !

Am not familiar with the last couple ! 

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE Park bo young and song joong ki in a drama too ?

How about you sis ?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yes I watched some of them among the list !

Moonlight drawn by the clouds

Whats wrong with sec kim

City hunter (seriously why did they end the story like that ?)

Yeeaah yes yes 

Yoo In Na and park hae jin would smash the screen with their chem !

(My love from the stars)

My daughter Seo Young (didnt watch "whisper" - Did you watch both ?)

Ooohh nooo

I frgt this amazing pair from Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo (LSK &NJH)

Didnt watch tempted yet (MGY &KMJ) i dont like Joy's acting.

Should I give it a try ?

I have watched emergency couple too !

Am not familiar with the last couple ! 

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE Park bo young and song joong ki in a drama too ?

How about you sis ?

Yes, I noticed your display picture is Park Bo Gum, so I thought you had watched that show. It's one of my favorite historical dramas. Another one is Sungkyunkwan Scandal but Park Yoo Chun didn't really stand out for me in that show; it's probably because Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki did much better in portraying their roles. 

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim is really funny and interesting. I think everyone has/most liked how light and captivating it was. 

I agree with you, Sis @4evrkdrama. City Hunter's ending was so disappointing. Haha! Yes, I can still recall their smiles in the end, and my disappointment after that. Haha. I guess I wanted more. Haha. 

Healer was really good except for some questions left unanswered. 

Yes, too bad, PHJ's and YIN's characters didn't end up together although it was obvious that JJH's character will end up with KSH's. I still recall that phone confession scene. So sad and sweet at the same time. 

I watched both My Daughter Seo Young and Whisper; they were both amazing! MDSY was no doubt good especially with the leads and the supporting casts' acting. Whisper was an intense drama. If you plan to watch it, prepare some tissues and patience, okay? Haha!

Oh no. How come you forgot that drama? Haha! LSK and NSH undoubtedly had connections in that drama. I wonder if they would still want to work together after being in a relationship which ended in a break-up. Same with PMY and LMH. if there'd be season two of CH, I wonder if they'd agree to work together again.

Oh yes, Joy's acting was vey blunt. To be fair though, she didn't really have a training to act. I guess she's one of the reasons why they don't like idols to turn actors and actresses except for some that were trained and skilled to act. Going back to the drama, I hate how the supposed friendship was ruined just because of "someone". I mean, I get the point that you can develop feelings for someone but to throw friendship away without being rational is just irrational. The second pairing of that show (MGY-KMJ) seemed to carry it. I heard not a lot of people/viewers decided to finish it, so maybe you can just watch the clips if you want. In my opinion, it's not really recommendable. 

The last couple isn't really that popular, I think. They are old actors now (not really old old though, haha). You can try watching "Another Wedding" - it's one of KBS Drama Special's short film. They used to be married and then they divorced. Years later, HSH became a wedding planner and she had to plan her ex-husband's wedding. It's just a very short drama. If you want to watch feels, try watching it. It's on YouTube. 

Yes, Emergency Couple is also really good. It has all the emotions you'd want to feel. Pretty comedic and dramatic show! 

I've seen them in the movie "Werewolf Boy"! OMGosh! That was so sad and bittersweet. It'd be nice to see them in a drama again. Currently, I'm watching Song Joong Ki in his drama "Vincenzo" and I think his chemistry with Jeon Ye Bin is is refreshing to see - seems to be not the usual pairing type. Haha. 

I can't count how many times I've re-watched most of the drama we've mentioned here, Sis. Haha! Is there any drama you're planning to follow soon? 

I'm waiting for the dramas Red Sky and Mine. The latter drama will be shown after Vincenzo concludes its show. 

Oh, I forgot to put Baek Jin Hee and Im Si Wan in the list. They were cute in Triangle (with Kim Jae Joong and Lee Bum Soo), but BJH's character has to end up with Jae Joong's. I think it'd really be nice to see them again. 

And also, I forgot Kim So Eun and Kim Bum! They are like Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook to me, haha! Second-lead pairings that need dramas for them to be main leads. What do you think? Haha!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4