Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The madness in this drama can escalate anytime. We've got a scary yet too perfect husband who seems to be having a thing with his step mom, this crazy woman and an old dude who names his dog after his apparent first love (or maybe ex), who happens to be the step mom of that husband I previously spoke about. 

Well, I hope it is a dream as you said, or maybe she is imagining doing it. But she can do anything. 

Geez. One madness over the top was enough for me.  If all dramas were like that I would have stopped watching kdramas a long time ago.

Right now I am watching one kdrama. I don`t think I watched one kdrama ever. In February will start other dramas but I will see if my mood for kdramas will change.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

37 minutes ago, larus said:

Right now I am watching one kdrama. I don`t think I watched one kdrama ever. In February will start other dramas but I will see if my mood for kdramas will change.

Which one are you watching? Mr. Queen? 

I will be watching 4-5 new dramas starting in Feb, not sure which ones I will drop. I am excited for "Beyond Evil". "Sisyphus The Myth" seemed interesting, but with all explosion, gun fired and fighting happening in the trailer, I am kind of worried about him. 

I will be trying out "Hello? Its Me". The plot seems interesting to me. 

37 minutes ago, larus said:

Geez. One madness over the top was enough for me.  If all dramas were like that I would have stopped watching kdramas a long time ago.

Something big happened in the latest episode too. I am yet to watch it. But there is some serious Makjang element in it :joy:

• Blob 6

good morning chingus! it's monday all over again

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @iksunijini @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star hope you have ur coffee ready to kick start work.. i wun be online much today.. reports reports reports to rush

hi @mirmz!

@MayanEcho its officially feb! hope ur schedule is tuned back to normal

missing @Sejabin @corey and @Nodame

* is that the correct sejabin by the way? the dp is gone.

shirokuma cafe coffee GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

should start learning dance 

Very sexy dance - tango has always been but this one with a twist :love: @Ameera Ali

11 hours ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 it's not snowing. it really nice weather. 

Later, hehe, you give us the weather report update, yeaaa

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which one are you watching? Mr. Queen? 

Me , @Ameera Ali ?

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus! it's monday all over again

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @iksunijini @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star hope you have ur coffee ready to kick start work.. i wun be online much today.. reports reports reports to rush

Stay strong @sadthe1st 

I am still crawling, don't feel like looking at the "work emails" :crymeme:........... 

you too @MayanEcho @Thong Thin and @mirmz

Be back later

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

14 minutes ago, mirmz said:

but today's sunday? i dont have school on sundays nor saturdays, i only have school on the weekdays.

+2

:joy:

That's the down side, when comes to diff time zone.

So, what are you doing on a beautiful Sunday.

At times, when i check in the morning, I am not sure to greet you afternoon , evening or nite.

:grin:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Comfort food ramen and an alien related drama. Nice combi! ^_^

Have a good day everyone!

giphy.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @corey @Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star and all other +/- players

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello @MayanEcho

How to make shortbread - BBC Good Food

Just saw the this new below  on my feed -- I hope they change the title's name ...    
@Sleepy Owl  why did you ask who's watching Mr Queen?  you have not started this yet?

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks For Leading Role In New Historical Romance Drama

Yoo Seung Ho may be making his return with a new drama!

On February 1, Ilgan Sports reported that Yoo Seung Ho would be starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Thinking of the Moon When the Flower Blooms” (literal title).

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5