• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Hi @Thong Thin  Yes, Search is worth watching and it's only 10 epi - you should! 

@H0ney your swiss roll is sooooo PRETTY !

@Sleepy Owl  Here goes ............

I watched the last 5 episodes at a stretch - 5 hours yesterday night .. LOL    Really got me hooked to the end, knowing it’s only 10 epi short, makes it even sweeter.  

I find each character interesting.  Usually I just skimmed the other casts but here, they (the Polaris team) all made me curious, even the mutant.  I have seen Jang Dong Yoon from Nokdu, just a glimpse and I must say I am very impressed with his acting here.   He looks young for his age, thought he was a newbie and no, I was wrong.   I like his character as Yong Dong Jin here, speaks his mind towards his comrades, even his superior and his ex, Son Ye Rim, and at same time, very considerate of others esp his mom’s feeling.

My first time seeing this lady, Moon Jung Hee.  Worth a mention.  She plays a very key role, though being just a villager and a guide at the centre.  Enjoyed her cute interaction with her husband.   Little girl is so brave.  

I have mentioned Krystal.  Here, she acts very matured, unlike the spoilt rich kid in The Heirs.  But can’t expect her to be lovey-dovey or mushy in this role.  So a bit “stiff”, I mean acting-wise, she had to show Ye Rim is "guarded" and serious in this role.  BTW Ye Rim’s mom is still alive , right?

Did not expect the mutant / host to be Dong JIn’s dad.  Also did not expect the ending that he will meet Lee Hyuk who killed him at DMZ 1997 – wow!    Guy is handsome LOL

Ending is great, not rushed.    I hope both Dong Jin and Yerim will work out their relationship in future.  Looks like she is receptive towards him, now realising why he was like this and that (sensitive) during their courtship previously.

This drama is worth a re-watch.   Thanks @Sleepy Owl for introducing it to me.

1602567440_15613757525443367576288127.jpg?w=660

a4178106-b027-46e4-a251-044a476745048844254087220533656.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
9 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Halfway through it. I don't know how I feel about this drama.

i din read on it, so after seeing her popping by the husband friend’s house so often alone to take care of the girl and staring at that guy with such intensed look.. i felt, is this going to be some affair plot again?? so i stopped watching went to laze and daze and fell asleep HAHAHA

seduction flirting GIF

good morning chingus!!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey there Chingus, it is finally Friday 

2aksa9.jpg

@Min2206 Its good that you liked "Search". It really was a well paced drama, with a really good and satisfying ending. Loved the overall interactions between Dong Jin and Ye Rim. Also the overall interactions of Polaris members, with that ex-elite force Ajhumma, all were properly written and kind of equally involved in the story. No character was underused here, and this is something I really look for in dramas. I am happy that you liked it :approves:

Hey there Chingu @Thong Thin, not really much plans for weekend, I think I will have to work a bit this weekend too (it will third weekend in a row now), apart from that I will not start any new dramas which I was doing for some weeks now. I am planning to catch up "Delayed Justice", prepare my posts for the Re-watch dramas which I am late in posting now, and also watch a couple of football matches. Resting a lot is also in my plans but let's see how much I can do it. :wow1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game