Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon not really bad. but the violence, emotional blackmail and maybe caving in to not divorce.  I just did not like those. But then again. every couple are going to mature. So maybe with some couples there is happy ending. who knows.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon not really bad. but the violence, emotional blackmail and maybe caving in to not divorce.  I just did not like those. But then again. every couple are going to mature. So maybe with some couples there is happy ending. who knows.

I'm now 40 mins into the episode and so far the 50s couple's breakup is the only one that seems realistic.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu Agree, this episode wasn’t the best. The 30s wife is vile....

I am not saying that her husband is an angel - he wasn’t very nice towards her either when he was discovered cheating.

Oh well, it’s confirmed his mistress is pregnant because of the preview.

I am betting his mistress is one of the ladies because the wife met them in the restaurant. Also, am wondering if the mistress is older than the husband?

The 40s couple is so boring. I wish we would start seeing some action. She’s playing the too perfect wife role but I’m going to bet that she’s the one that will have an affair with the dude at the radio station.

The 50s couple, I think something more than just cheating is going on...

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  Yeah I also wondered how was he able to sleep. was he not afraid. considering what had already happened. 

I think even the wife could not believe it, and wondered how could he sleep like that :joy:

I can't believe the apparent cliff hanger was the wife about to throw water on him :loolz:

Chingu, I actually found the interaction between the daughter and her dad quite realistic. We could say it was emotional blackmail, but I think that is something we could see happening in RL too. The kids are affected by the divorce a lot, and we usually see them try for it to not happen. 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

The 40s couple is so boring. I wish we would start seeing some action. She’s playing the too perfect wife role but I’m going to bet that she’s the one that will have an affair with the dude at the radio station.

I am certain that the 40s wife will have an affair with the shady PD of the radio station. Although I am certain the husband has been having multiple affairs. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a serial killer too :loolz:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I am not saying that her husband is an angel - he wasn’t very nice towards her either when he was discovered cheating.

That dude throughout the drama was like "See, now you I cheated, this is the best opportunity to divorce me, and I gonna agree with, I did it. JUST DIVORCE ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE". His sorry was too insincere, so insincere, that if he would have done it alone, the wife would have smashed his head with something not as soft as pillow :joy:

Hey there @Thong Thin, Good morning :Pandabulous:

I am off to sleep, too late right now, almost 3 am, but tomorrow is Sunday and I can sleep longer :wow1:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

+2

@Sleepy Owl

Good night chingu, sleep tight. 

Finally, Sam Soo being chopped off, the new Sam Soo is at par,not bad. 

Oh!.. Will YS betrayed his father in law. 

So, edler Mr Kim is the mastermind behind all those cases..and I was wow, how can you just call and speak to the President anytime. So he is indeed a powerful and dangerous man. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

The monster one can give to ummm .....   @sadthe1st  guess, she still fanning ...

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah @sadthe1st can have Wonho. He has a nice body, but I don't like his face.

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

But how can you say that he has nice body but dont like the face ... how to hand over "him" to @sadthe1st  - just the abs, minus the face?  face below and below ............

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I will just donate Wonho 100% to @sadthe1st so she can have one oppa with abs. Especially since she lost out on Joo Won oppa(50%). It's a consolation prize... hehe

wow @partyon @Min2206, why is that monster being shoved over to me?? i never want an oversized lump of protein!!

Throw Away Chris Farren GIF by Polyvinyl Records

hi @joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl who were still awake and posting at 1hr ago.. wow! hahaha

good morning @Thong Thin!!

i'm heading out soon.. a pity that the eng sub for Mr Queen wasn't out yet..

hi @mirmz

and good morning to @Min2206@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi who will be awake soon too

what's going on autumn GIF by BBC Earth

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

Hello @nohamahamoud2002 - long time no see , no hear

Good night @joccu  @Sleepy Owl @partyon   30s, 40s, 50s - so many cheating couples 

Good morning @mirmz @Thong Thin

Noted on the humongous protein @sadthe1st
   you can return it to the kitchen.  The chef will change it to whatever you wish, mian he

15 Oz. Ribeye | Harter House Meats

Edit

@MayanEcho is awake .. Good morning ... did u sleep?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9