Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Noted on your Oppas' abs-olutely !

But how can you say that he has nice body but dont like the face ... how to hand over "him" to @sadthe1st  - just the abs, minus the face?  face below and below ............

I will just donate Wonho 100% to @sadthe1st so she can have one oppa with abs. Especially since she lost out on Joo Won oppa(50%). It's a consolation prize... hehe :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music ep 3 RAW is out. We got some kimchi slaps in the first scene already :joy:

Someone had said that this could be 16 episodes long daily drama type drama, I think that person was right :rubchin:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali so the whole "Do you wanna eat Ramyeon" in Mr. Queen was about actually having Ramyeon? Or was it the thing happens with Ramyeon as excuse 

+2

Why you keep rubbing your chin on every post ?  Can rub elsewhere?

This .....

and the ramyeon has gone soggy!

432 bowls of ramen

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali so the whole "Do you wanna eat Ramyeon" in Mr. Queen was about actually having Ramyeon? Or was it the thing happens with Ramyeon as excuse

Dongsaeng, seems all men in currently airing dramas are clueless what "having ramen" means. :D

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, seems all men in currently airing dramas are clueless what "having ramen" means. :D

Ramyeon and Chill must not have been in the books he was reading in the first episode I guess :rubchin:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I just finished the 3 episode. I so hate violence. Even if your husband is caught cheating, violence is not an answer. 

I am still not even half-way with the episode, but I actually feel sorry for the husband. The wife is a pushover and the violence is just appalling...

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon not really bad. but the violence, emotional blackmail and maybe caving in to not divorce.  I just did not like those. But then again. every couple are going to mature. So maybe with some couples there is happy ending. who knows.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5