Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No Chingu, it is about the new "Love (ft. marriage and divorce)" drama. The husband cheating on his wife, and when she came to know about it, there was madness, but the husband now sleeps on the couch while the wife in the bedroom. It so happens that the wife wakes up in the middle of the night, or it more like she could actually sleep. She in her perfect make up, pyjamas, and high heels go to see the husband and sees him sleeping so peacefully, which she cannot really digest. So pours some water in bowl (not sure cold or hot), and then episode ends just when she is about the throw the water on him

Oh, new drama of Princess Aurora writer. I am absolutly not interested in this drama. I hope the writer is emotionally balanced now. I wish her well but I really doubt that she will write a drama that I will like. She usually writes crazy makjang or soap opera shows like daily kdramas. From what you mentioned, it is probably a dream scene or she will throw cold water on him. Good luck to find common sense on that drama. :w00t:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Baby Reaction GIF

hello to all chingus.make sure you get a good night's sleep chingus.stay safe :mask:

@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star hello chingus.down but not out.somebody have watching us.start planning :mask:

12 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

@twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi haii chingus.he's just have enough of it!

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

42 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh, new drama of Princess Aurora writer. I am absolutly not interested in this drama. I hope the writer is emotionally balanced now. I wish her well but I really doubt that she will write a drama that I will like. She usually writes crazy makjang or soap opera shows like daily kdramas. From what you mentioned, it is probably a dream scene or she will throw cold water on him. Good luck to find common sense on that drama. :w00t:

The madness in this drama can escalate anytime. We've got a scary yet too perfect husband who seems to be having a thing with his step mom, this crazy woman and an old dude who names his dog after his apparent first love (or maybe ex), who happens to be the step mom of that husband I previously spoke about. 

Well, I hope it is a dream as you said, or maybe she is imagining doing it. But she can do anything. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl arghhh... i lost the quote and my reply when i clicked to next page of forum..

table flip GIF

oh well, i was saying that it ended with LDH nose bleeding as well right? the disease stems from the human desire and mutate them accordingly.

hi @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @larus @Jillia @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @iksunijini @forme26 fi and any chingu online whom i might have missed out..

i just got home not long.. gotta have a good bath, then catch up on Mr Queen..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The madness in this drama can escalate anytime. We've got a scary yet too perfect husband who seems to be having a thing with his step mom, this crazy woman and an old dude who names his dog after his apparent first love (or maybe ex), who happens to be the step mom of that husband I previously spoke about. 

Well, I hope it is a dream as you said, or maybe she is imagining doing it. But she can do anything. 

+2

I wanted to put the confused emoji but decided against it.

I am CONFUSED ... LOL

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I wanted to put the confused emoji but decided against it.

Let me explain again Chingu. 

We have a 30s couple here, where the dude has been cheating on his wife. This 30s wife hit him to the point of him getting nose bleed. But this dude just wants to use this opportunity to divorce her, and go to is mistress. So when he sleeps so peacefully on the couch, the wife cannot tolerate it and apparent will pour water on it. Not sure if she is dream or imagining or will be doing it actually. But she sure is dangerous woman here. 

We have a 40s couple here, where the husband is too perfect, and yet I find him shady for the same reason. He seems to be a bit too close to his step mom, who is much younger than her dad, but still older than him. The 30s husband (who I mentioned above), his dad has had a thing with this step mom here in the past. She could be his first love, or past lover, but he could not forget her to point that he named his dog after her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Let me explain again Chingu. 

We have a 30s couple here, where the dude has been cheating on his wife. This 30s wife hit him to the point of him getting nose bleed. But this dude just wants to use this opportunity to divorce her, and go to is mistress. So when he sleeps so peacefully on the couch, the wife cannot tolerate it and apparent will pour water on it. Not sure if she is dream or imagining or will be doing it actually. But she sure is dangerous woman here. 

We have a 40s couple here, where the husband is too perfect, and yet I find him shady for the same reason. He seems to be a bit too close to his step mom, who is much younger than her dad, but still older than him. The 30s husband (who I mentioned above), his dad has had a thing with this step mom here in the past. She could be his first love, or past lover, but he could not forget her to point that he named his dog after her. 

okayyyyy  - thanks for the explanation, sunbae-nim ...  lots of cheaters here.  :D 
Read the rating for this drama is higher than Mr Queen, correct me if I am wrong. 

The dog has to be a B___H.   :D
Cute Dog GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1