Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well done ... thanks for the hard work @Lmangla and @partyon  
Get to know another artiste.    Will wait for the next spotlight.

awww, thanks. :blush:

I enjoy these spotlights as you discover stuff you didn't know. since it is compiled by fans, it has a more lively feel and enthusiasm. I was cracking up when I read that she was the GPS lady but can't tell directions in real life. :joy:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

• Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus 

4ea8f1546b959027ce8ddbba1f532c59.jpg

ITS MONDAY AGAIN :evilelmo:

funny-meme-damn-it-s-monday-already-4421

@Min2206 I was not asking you about the Mr. Queen. @larus had said she is only watching one Kdrama, and I asked which one. 

@Thong Thin I completed "Sweet Home" and @sadthe1st maybe you would also want to hear out about this 

Spoiler

What I actually didn't like about it was, they didn't really properly explain the origin of it all. So I think they must have had a second season in their mind, I didn't get the chance to check out the Manhwa, thanks to their 1 day pass thing, and limit of reading 2 chapters per day. I will check it out, why it is like this only for this webtoon and not for others. 

Getting back to the story, the ending was fine. Some sudden yet sad deaths in the end. I found the final episodes,  I think the final 3 or at least 2 episodes to be rushed. 

@sadthe1st , @Thong Thin if you like this kind of genre, I would suggest you to try out the anime "Parasite". It is not that long, only 24 episodes, the story gets concluded really well, and I liked the anime a lot. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

+2

Chingu @Sleepy Owl  good morning to you.  So, you completed Sweet Home.

@sadthe1st you also drop Sweet Home ?

I will watch the final episode of Delayed Justice tonight. Will give my thoughts tomorrow.

Thanks for the recommendation on the anime Parasite,will look into it see if its my cup of tea.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

May we know why ?   Will you share?  If no, it's okay

we are happy too, for you :D

It’s last week of my daily drama , 120 episodes with up and down and screaming of crazy woman wasn’t easy ride :hwaiting2:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s last week of my daily drama , 120 episodes with up and down and screaming of crazy woman wasn’t easy 

+2

Whoaa... .120 !    You are really patient! 

Congratulations to you!  and you deserve a big round of applause !
ตบมือ GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu @Sleepy Owl  good morning to you.  So, you completed Sweet Home.

@sadthe1st you also drop Sweet Home ?

I will watch the final episode of Delayed Justice tonight. Will give my thoughts tomorrow.

Thanks for the recommendation on the anime Parasite,will look into it see if its my cup of tea.

I completed that drama within a day, just 10 episodes long, and all episodes were around 45-55 minutes long. But it was not among the best ones I have watched. I don't usually compare dramas, but Kingdom was much well written despite being 6 episodes per season.

It was interesting though, as I said, I like the survival genre, and look out for dramas/movies based on it. 

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on Delayed Justice. How did you find Jung Woo Sung's performance here? I think it was fine, yes there were some scenes where I thought Bae Sung Woo would do a better work, but I still think Jung Woo Sung did a good job here. 

Yeah, do tell me if you watch Parasite. There are 2 live action movies too on it, but I would not really recommend watching them. I have not watched them, but the anime adaptations are usually not that good. The only anime adaptation I liked was Death Note's one, and that too the Japanese version. Didn't even try the Netflix one, heard it was horrible :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6